• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man has been charged in the the death of a Waterbury mother.

Luisito Dejesus has been charged with the murder of Nathalie Feliciano, in addition to other charges.

According to Waterbury police, they responded to an address when a neighbor reported a person laying in the driveway, bleeding.

Police say when they arrived, they found Feliciano dead in the driveway.

Police said after his arrest, Dejesus confessed to detectives that he shot Nathalie Feliciano. They also said there was a history of domestic violence in their relationship.

On Monday, police said they took Dejesus into custody after a chase through several towns. Police said he was involved with a robbery the day before the homicide.

Feliciano had a 16 year old son.
img_0535.jpg

Feliciano’s family is now speaking out about the murder.

“This is like a nightmare that just don’t want to go away,” sister-in-law Jasmine Rodriguez said. “She was home that night here in the house, she ate, she was having a good time with two of our friends..”

Sources tell FOX61 Feliciano was shot and run over by a Ford Explorer- the same vehicle suspect in custody- Luisito Dejesus -was found driving hours later in Hartford and West Hartford.

“We didn’t know why the cops were here, when I came out with my son, see my husband pinned to the wall, then I come out hysterical wanting to know what’s going on and the cops tell us to go inside the house,” Rodriguez said.

33-year-old Dejesus was arrested after leading police in a chase through West Hartford.

Rodriguez said Dejesus was Feliciano’s boyfriend of almost six months.

Last edited:
What an asshole! Driving all over Hartford with cops in pursuit until all his tires were shredded and then saying to them "Wasn't that fun?". OMG, kill the bastard.
I have been in 2 high speed chases with real cops and it was so fun I felt like I was going to piss my pants the whole time. Never once did I ask the cops if it was fun. 20+ loaded guns drawn and pointed at you isn't the time for smartass comments.... at least for me.

Inmate Number:349493
Inmate Name:DEJESUS-DEVALLE,LUISITO
Date of Birth:3/21/1986
Latest Admission Date:4/30/2019
Current Location:CORRIGAN-RADGOWSKI (CORRIGAN BUILDING)
Bond Amount:0
Controlling Offense*:MURDER AF
Date of Sentence:2/16/2021
Maximum Sentence:40 Year(s) 0 Month(s) 0 Day(s)
Maximum Release Date:4/29/2059
Estimated Release Date:Not Applicable
Special Parole End Date:Not Applicable
Detainer:NONE

img_0535.jpg
View attachment 16810

Absolutely perfect!

The 'prisoner' is wearing a 'hospital gown'. Someone really knows how to 'dress the part' for the role he be playing for years to come.

Back