• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
United States District Judge Carlos E. Mendoza has sentenced Miguel Alejandro Diaz Gonzalez (41, Orlando) to 50 years in federal prison for production and transportation of child sex abuse material. Diaz Gonzalez entered a guilty plea on May 18, 2023.
According to court documents, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) received a tip concerning an online media storage account associated with username “Satans child,” where investigators found child sexual abuse material. FBI agents traced that account to a home in Orlando where Diaz Gonzalez was living. Agents also recovered a video that Diaz Gonzalez produced and shared depicting him raping an 8-year-old child who had previously been in Gonzalez’s care. Two other child victims, ages 10 and 11, were also identified in the investigation as victims who Diaz Gonzalez had molested in his home. Diaz Gonzalez was also responsible for sharing and transporting several images and videos depicting children being drugged, raped, and molested by adults.

The Children that he assaulted and used thier images will know just where is ! He will not be hurting any other child! I hate that he used the children’s images in films! I sure hope they locate and arrest all of the people who purchased the films. Makes me sick to think people are watching that

Back