• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced Monday that it will not present Kevin Spacey with its 2017 International Emmy Founders Award.

The news comes the day after Star Trekactor Anthony Rapp came forward with the allegation that a then-26-year-old House of Cards star Kevin Spacey tried to have sex with Rapp when he was 14-years-old.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...-founders-award-revoked-amid-allegations/amp/

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/29/kevin-spacey-anthony-rapp-sexual-misconduct/

I understand now why he seemed so creepy in American Beauty. You've got to know, he LOVED that fucking role.

Fuck Hollywood, the whole lot of them.

This is awesome ... that it's been exposed, his apology ... even his admission that he is gay and acknowledgement that some gay men like twinks, is pretty amazing.

It royally pisses me off that he used this incident as the time to come out.

Like it excuses him or something. Playing on the stereotype that gay men are pedophiles....

Fuck him.

Kevin Spacey a predatory gay guy.
How expected.

In other equally shocking news...
the sky is blue,
the sun came up in the east this morning,
Bruce Wayne IS Batman and both are fictional,
the female G-spot exists,
Clinton won the American popular vote,
it does not matter the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the size of the fight in the dog.

Now carry on with your day and do somethhing awesome!

I'm fucking gutted. I've loved him for years, I mean bordering on mania. Seen all his movies, own most of them, traveled hundreds of miles and spent hundreds of dollars going to see him act and lecture. At one very low point in my recovery I attended a motivational lecture he gave at a college and what he said that night turned me around and got me back on track. Always admired his philanthropy, his charity work, standing up for causes from AIDS research to dog rescue... and now this. I mean you'd have to be dumb as a box of rocks to not have realized he's gay, that's been obvious for a long time but come on Kevin, teenagers? And then coming out as a deflection? Even if that was just badly thought out that was fucked up.

I'm sick as a dog over this whole mess :(

It royally pisses me off that he used this incident as the time to come out.

Like it excuses him or something. Playing on the stereotype that gay men are pedophiles....

Fuck him.
I don't think he was playing to the gay pedophile stereotype because it's self incriminating.
Like former governor mcgreevey of new Jersey who came out gay when he was under investigation for fraud, spacey probably thought he would get some protective cover. The distraction did help mcgreevey for a short time.
Whatever the motive, spacey is an idiot. He should also stop drinking, seems like he was very drunk for every incident.
[doublepost=1509643501,1509562888][/doublepost]http://dailym.ai/2inKfSF
Spacey thought a gay announcement would gain some politically correct protection and it's not working.
On to plan B!
[...] Spacey 'is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment' after a string of men accused him of making unwanted sexual advances.

Representatives for the actor announced his decision on Thursday, but did not say what kind of treatment he would be seeking or where.
[...]

[...] Spacey 'is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment' after a string of men accused him of making unwanted sexual advances.

Representatives for the actor announced his decision on Thursday, but did not say what kind of treatment he would be seeking or where.
[...]

It's now up to "a string" of men???

Hollywood might just as well shut down, Spacey is merely the latest to be exposed ..
There will be many more to follow, both male and female ..
I'm certain many high powered woman do their fair share of sexually harassing the young and naive ..

Who else saw his brothers statement on the abuse they suffered as children, and that Kevin distanced himself emotionally and physically from the family? Sounds like he's basically just another victim-turned-perpetrator... Especially now that he is supposedly entering treatment, as if he's sick, and not just a pedo.

Hollywood lauded a known and convicted child rapist for decades, Roman Polanski, and only now do they have problems with child rapist, what a bunch of bullshit. Corey Feldman for years has been saying how he and many child actors were raped and molested and few really cared. Even when he went on The View a few years ago and warned parents about the dangers of pedophiles in the entertainment industry Barbara Walter's didn't seem concerned about the child molestation, her only comment was “You’re damaging an entire industry!”

It took a bunch of women who hated the casting couch with a sleezeball to finally bring this to a head, not the child raping perverts, so yea, they can fuck off.

Last edited:
I've found Kevin Spacey creepy for 20 years now. This isn't really shocking.

Kevin Spacey is a talented actor, but he's been notorious for decades among people who work in Hollywood for being "handsy" and inappropriate with attractive young actors.

Kevin Spacey is 58 years old and worth anywhere from $80 to $100 million. Fucking talented dumbass needs to retire and slide into some very comfortable shadows.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41918966
New allegations of sexual harassment and predatory behaviour towards men and women by Kevin Spacey have emerged.

The claims, spanning from the mid-1980s to 2007, raise further questions about the US actor's conduct in the decades he worked in Hollywood and as artistic director at London's Old Vic theatre.
[....]
On Wednesday, the journalist whose October tweet triggered a series of accusations about Mr Spacey spoke out.
[....]
Heather Unruh told a press conference in Boston that her son had been sexually assaulted by Mr Spacey, at the age of 18 in a bar in Nantucket, Massachusetts.

She said Mr Spacey had bought her under-age son alcohol and, after getting him drunk, had "stuck his hand inside my son's pants and grabbed his genitals".

She said Mr Spacey had invited her son to a party, but he had run away from the bar when Mr Spacey had gone to the lavatory.

A criminal investigation was now under way, Mrs Unruh said.

"Shame on you for what you did to my son. Your actions are criminal," Mrs Unruh said through her tears.
[....]
Meanwhile, an American film-maker has told the BBC that he was groped and sexually harassed by Mr Spacey as a 22-year-old junior crew member.

The man, now 44, who does not want to be identified, said the "powerful" director had made advances towards him on the shoot of Albino Alligator in 1995.

"I met Kevin Spacey on the first or second day," he said.

"He was very affable and nice to everybody. We shook hands and he took an interest in me. He offered to watch one of my student films, which I was very flattered by."

But, he said, Mr Spacey had quickly become "creepy".

"One night he insisted that I sit in his director's chair," he said.

"He started massaging my neck and my shoulders, and I felt incredibly uncomfortable."

The film-maker, from California, said he had been singled out as a target because of his youth and inexperience.

"On one of the last days of shooting… he sat down next to me and put his thigh against mine and put his hand on my thigh and moved it towards my inner thigh," he said.

He told the BBC he had decided to come forward after hearing the allegations by actor Anthony Rapp but felt nervous about revealing his identity because of the influential position Mr Spacey continued to hold in the industry.
[....]
The film-maker said he hoped coming forward would encourage others.

"I hope the more people speak out[, the more] it gives courage to people who were harassed by him.

"And I hope it makes those people feel less alone if they are feeling alone and confused, like I was when I was 22."

Kate Edwards, now a performing arts teacher in London, told the BBC that she had suffered depression after Mr Spacey had made advances towards her when she had been a production assistant on Broadway show Long Journey's Day Into Night in 1986.

Ms Edwards, who was 17 at the time, said she had been alone in a lift with the 27-year-old Mr Spacey when he had invited her to a "James Dean birthday party" in his flat.

When she had arrived, she said, there had been no-one else there.

Ms Edwards said she had consensually kissed Mr Spacey, but then had started to feel uncomfortable.

"I asked when will the other people be here," she said.

"I said I want to go home and change. I felt pressured, and it became quite clear that his intention was to have sex with me.

"I felt quite uncomfortable, and he became cold and said, 'Find your own way.'

"Afterwards, I felt confused, completely isolated, ashamed."

She said the actor had "cut her dead" after the encounter, she had become depressed, had gained weight, and had eventually been unable to continue working on the show.
[....]

http://www.wcvb.com/article/kevin-spacey-to-be-accused-of-sexual-assault-on-nantucket/13449609

I’m here not as a journalist today, but as a mom,” former WCVB news anchor Heather Unruh said tearfully. “In July 2016, actor Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted my son.”

Unruh, who left the anchor desk over a year ago, participated in the announcement of the allegations against Spacey alongside attorney Mitchell Garabedian.

“This young man claims to have been sexually assaulted on Nantucket Island when he was 18 years old," said Garabedian, who is known for representing victims of the Catholic church sex abuse scandal.

Unruh said that her son filed a police report last week and gave evidence to the police department. She said that the assault occurred late at night in The Club Car restaurant.

https://www.masslive.com/news/2018/...e-massachusetts-state-police-report-says.html
The sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey reportedly includes a Snapchat video of him touching the front of the alleged victim’s pants, according to a Massachusetts State Police investigative report.

Spacey is facing a count of indecent assault on a person over the age of 14 for allegedly groping the teenage son of former WCVB news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in 2016.

The State Police report, which has been filed with a criminal complaint in Nantucket District Court, gives the first detailed account of Spacey’s alleged actions at The Club Car bar and restaurant two-and-a-half years ago. And it includes the first official statement that there is documentary evidence of Spacey touching Unruh’s son.

“[Unruh’s son] said the whole thing was embarrassing and has not had a ‘profound emotional effect’ on him. [He] told his friends about it and makes jokes about it because that is his way,” Trooper Gerald F. Donovan wrote in his report, though family believe this may be a coping mechanism. “[He] called the police because he doesn’t want what happened to him to happen to anyone else.”
[....]
The criminal complaint was issued against Spacey on Dec. 20 and he is scheduled for arraignment on Jan. 7 in Nantucket District Court.

The charge comes over a year after Unruh publicly accused Spacey of assaulting her son. Over the course of a 30-minute televised news conference, Unruh said that Spacey got her 18-year-old son drunk at the Club Car restaurant in Nantucket in July of 2016 and forced his hand down her son’s pants.

“Kevin Spacey bought him drink after drink after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him,” she said during the press conference.

According to the criminal complaint, Unruh’s son first reported the assault to Nantucket Police on Oct. 31, 2016 -- well before other allegations against Spacey were publicly disclosed. The Nantucket Police Department referred all questions about the case to the Cape & Islands District Attorney’s Office. MassLive has reached out to the DA’s office for additional information about the initial report.

The investigation did not move forward until over a year later, when the alleged victim spoke with Massachusetts State Police on Nov. 22, 2017. He told State Police that on July 7, 2016, he was working as a bus boy at the Club Car. Word quickly spread among the staff that Spacey was expected to visit the restaurant that night. At the end of his shift, he asked one of his coworkers to introduce him to the actor.

Spacey and Unruh’s son began to chat; Spacey told the 18-year-old that his dog’s name was Boston, and Unruh’s son told Spacey he was studying business in college. At one point, Unruh’s son told Spacey he was 23 years old, according to the report he gave police.

Spacey then offered to buy him a drink, Unruh’s son told State Police.

“The drinks continued constantly through the whole night. Things started to get a little fuzzy when [Unruh’s son] and Spacey went over to the piano,” Donovan wrote in his report. "[Unruh’s son] said he had at least four or five beers before Spacey said they should switch to whiskey adding, ‘Let’s get drunk.’ "

They began singing songs at the piano, he told police. Unruh’s son said he told Spacey about his girlfriend, who he had been dating for five months at the time, at which point Spacey allegedly told him to stop texting her and began talking about the size of his penis.

“[Unruh’s son] said he did not know how to respond to that,” Donovan wrote in his report.

Around 1 a.m., they went outside to smoke a cigarette. Spacey allegedly asked Unruh’s son to come back to the house where he was staying -- a request the alleged victim told police he denied because of Spacey’s previous sexual comment.

“[Unruh’s son] said he saw that comment as a red flag and did not want to go back to Spacey’s house,” Donovan wrote.

Unruh’s son told police he was uncomfortable and fended off multiple requests from Spacey to come home with him. All he wanted was a picture with the actor, Unruh’s son told police.

When they went back inside, Spacey allegedly sexually assaulted him. Spacey alleged began rubbing the teenager’s thigh while standing in a crowd of people around the piano. Unruh’s son told police Spacey then unzipped his pants and touched him without consent.

“[Unruh’s son] didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to get in trouble at work or get his work in trouble,” the trooper wrote in his report. “He knows he’s only 18, he’s not supposed to be drinking, and he’s not supposed to be drinking at work.”

Unruh’s son told police neither he nor Spacey spoke while the actor allegedly touched him. The teenager told police he attempted to shift his body away, but Spacey continued to reach down his pants. Unruh’s son did not walk away, saying that the room was crowded.

Unruh’s son told State Police that as the alleged assault continued for several minutes, he captured Snapchat video of Spacey touching him on his phone to prove what had happened and sent the video to his girlfriend.

His girlfriend also spoke to State Police and told them she had received a video of Spacey touching the front of her boyfriend’s pants.

“[His girlfriend] said a lot of people knew Spacey had hit on [Unruh’s son,] but people didn’t know he was actually sexually assaulted,” Donovan wrote.

He told police that when Spacey left to go the bathroom, he spoke with another woman in the restaurant and told her that he believed Spacey was trying to assault him. He then left and ran back to his home while drunk, where he told his sister what had happened. His sister confirmed to State Police that he had told her about the incident, describing it as “rape.”

While Unruh’s son told Donovan the incident has not seriously affected him, his sister said she suspects it is a “coping mechanism.”

“[She’s] noticed since [her brother] reported it and he’s been home, he’s been acting different; more quiet than usual,” Donovan wrote.

The next day, Unruh told him to call police, but he delayed because he did not want to get anyone at the bar in trouble.

State Police interviewed several members of the Club Car’s staff. None said they witnessed an assault. Two said they remembered Spacey and Unruh’s son hanging out, and one recalled him appearing “pale, blank and a bit frightened” after “something happened" that night.

On the same day news broke about the felony charge, Spacey released a surreal video on his Youtube channel. Speaking directly into the camera, Spacey delivered a monologue as his former “House of Cards” character Frank Underwood -- the role from which he was fired after sexual misconduct allegations against him were made public in 2017.

“But you wouldn’t believe the worst without evidence, would you? You wouldn’t rush to judgements without facts, would you? Did you?” Spacey says in the video.

Spacey was accused of sexual misconduct by over a dozen men last year, as the Me Too movement sparked a wave of long-buried allegations against celebrities, businessmen and media personalities. He was first publicly accused by Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp, who said that Spacey made sexual advances to him in 1986, when Rapp was 14 years old.

Spacey was fired from the lead role in Netflix' political drama “House of Cards” and was cut from the motion picture “All the Money in the World.”

Back