• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1709862175589.png

Rahar Maya Rai told police she left her 2-month-old infant alone with her 4-year-old child who she caught abusing the infant.

Rai did not take the child for medical treatment and the father, Chendra Magar, who reports he drinks everyday did not notice any injuries on the infant.

An autopsy discovered the 2-month-old had "deep bite marks on his extremities and internal bleeding in his skull, eyes and scalp."

Magar and Rai were arrested and charged with second-degree child abuse

Source Article

Yeah he looks like a drunk and I'll bet she can match him drink for drink. Probably bit and shook the baby while black out drunk. This baby never had a chance, maybe big brother/s.ister now has a chance to, at least, live.

I just hate that they have put this on an older child that may have played rough with his sibling because he was not shown any better.

And now they are using it as an excuse to blame them for the infant;s death.

The four year old is lucky they even made it to the age of of four with these two.

Back