• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Portage, IN — Police were called by motorists on an Indiana highway who reported seeing a naked woman running along the roadway while being chased by man in a car. Court documents filed by prosecutors described callers saying that the woman was “running for her life.” With a rope trailing her that was still tied around one ankle, she was able to duck into a liquor store. The man in the car, Martin Jonassen, 55, of Elwood, Kansas, reportedly followed her inside. The clerk in the liquor store described the woman pleading for help and holding on to a set of cooler doors while Jonassen – coming in just seconds after here – grabbed her by the waist and pulled her away. He reportedly took the woman out of the store and threw her into his car. The police account says that a police officer in the area responded and – seeing Jonassen leaving in his vehicle – blocked Jonassen’s car between the liquor store building and her cruiser. The officer approached the car with her gun drawn, police said, and ordered Jonassen out. She only then saw Jonassen was holding the naked woman against the passenger’s side floor. The questioning that followed established that Jonassen was, in fact, the woman’s father. The woman told police Jonassen was angry about a relationship she had been having with an older man and forced her to leave her Missouri home Saturday. They arrived at the Indiana motel on Sunday night. Before we chalk this up to protectiveness, it should be noted that the woman told police that Jonassen ‘had been having sex with her for years.’ “I just want him to stop doing to me the things he has been doing…,” she reportedly told officers. The woman said that Jonassen had her tied to a chair in the room completely nude. “I got loose and saw my chance to escape. I got out of the room and started running … that’s when he started chasing me,” she told police. “I saw my chance to escape, so I did.” The officer said the woman had bruising on her body, both old and fresh, and, by police accounts – ‘was terrified.’ Jonassen was formally charged Tuesday with two counts of Class C felony confinement and one misdemeanor count of battery. Jonassen is being held at Porter County Jail without bond, pending an initial hearing.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

Back