• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
A man was charged on Tuesday after sending an email to the organizers of an LGBTQ Pride event in St. Louis threatening to “kill every gay person I can,” according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Edward Terry, of Overland, Mo., sent a disturbing message to the organizers of PrideSTL, the organization behind Saint Louis’ Pride celebrations PrideFest, saying that he was going to “come to pride fest with my guns to kill every gay person I can before I kill myself,” according to the paper.

The 49-year-old was charged with making a terrorist threat.

The manager of the festival contacted the FBI, who then located Terry by tracking his email account to his cellphone.

Police said that Terry had recently been kicked out of his home, and created the email account using the name of a woman he used to live with.

[...]

Link

The parade organizers are idiots:
The St. Louis parade had already drawn attention this year. Organizers initially announced that they wouldn't allow police to march in uniform because the event coincides with the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising that fueled the global LGBTQ movement. Organizers announced Tuesday that they were dropping the prohibition.

Soon as there was a threat, they ran to the cops for help.

Look at that face! Tell me he hasn't given a bj now and then or had fantasies of taking it in the dirt chute. Closet case.

Yeah he's definitely got something wrong going on upstairs. Probably into beastiality too! Gay beastiality!

Look at that face! Tell me he hasn't given a bj now and then or had fantasies of taking it in the dirt chute. Closet case.

Yeah he's definitely got something wrong going on upstairs. Probably into beastiality too! Gay beastiality!
Yep, the weirdo does dogs for sure!

With all the turmoil, threats, uncertainty, crisis, daily challenges and upheaval here at home and in the world, this misguided, mental midget chooses this to attempt an armed stand threatening death to all.

Ignorant loser!!

Back