• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police have made an arrest after a baby was found abandoned in a stroller in the middle of a Phoenix parking lot in May.

According to court paperwork, 25-year-old Miranda Bukus walked away from the stroller in a Food City parking lot just before 8 a.m. on the morning of May 18 and did not return.

Cars were driving by the stroller through the parking lot as the child was left alone, court documents say.

Police said the child was found sleeping in the stroller a short time later and was taken to a local hospital as a precaution. Court documents say the child was dirty and sitting in a wet diaper.

The Arizona Department of Child Safety took custody of the child, and nobody came forward for him.

Police released surveillance video of the incident, in which a woman is seen walking into the Food City with the stroller around 5 a.m. Police said she went to the restroom for nearly two hours before leaving the store around 7.

Bukus has been charged with reckless child abuse.
1566275346226.png

I want to go to food City and find an unwanted baby. I can guarantee he/she would be wanted.

This is why I'm nonreligious.

If there was a God in charge of all this, the people that want babies would have them and the people that love drugs or alcohol more than their own flesh and blood would just open their legs and gobs of meth, heroin or alcohol would plop out.

Here's the thing. As far as we know the baby had no injuries, a wet diaper doesn't seem that bad. She left the baby in a place where she was sure to be found. Some people aren't meant to be parents, if it wasn't in her then it just wasn't. We have seen what happens when bad parents keep their kids. If she was to embarrassed to give the baby to someone, but she knew she wasn't going to be any kind of mother, isn't what she did better than most? At least the kid has a chance now.

. If she was to embarrassed to give the baby to someone, but she knew she wasn't going to be any kind of mother, isn't what she did better than most? At least the kid has a chance now.
Yeah, but in a parking lot?! She spent 2 hours in restroom shooting up and wanted to enjoy that high without the inconvenient kid.

I can hear her whining in that mug shot.

Yeah, but in a parking lot?! She spent 2 hours in restroom shooting up and wanted to enjoy that high without the inconvenient kid.
Better than the dumpster, or in the crib for hours or days. A lot of people enjoy the high while dragging their kid along. Isn't this better than that? I'm not saying it's perfect, but if you don't want your kid, isn't the best thing you can do is walk away, before you do something really awful.

I want to go to food City and find an unwanted baby. I can guarantee he/she would be wanted.

This is why I'm nonreligious.

If there was a God in charge of all this, the people that want babies would have them and the people that love drugs or alcohol more than their own flesh and blood would just open their legs and gobs of meth, heroin or alcohol would plop out.
I’m so with you.

Back