• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man has been arrested and charged with attempted first-degree murder after authorities say he hit his girlfriend numerous times in the face and head with a baseball bat – an attack that was recorded by a local motel's security camera.

The woman remains in critical condition at a hospital with severe head injuries. The suspect, Chad Paul Anciaux, is being held without bail at the Marion County Jail.

Marion County Sheriff's Office officials were called to the Stage Stop Inn, in reference to a possible murder.

Detective Brent Castellano went to the location and was told Anciaux had savagely beaten the victim with a baseball bat. A deputy told the detective that, when he arrived, the woman was lying on the sidewalk, unconscious in a pool of blood.

Surveillance video from the motel shows the victim leaving one of the rooms and running toward the office, according to the Sheriff's Office. Shirtless and wearing dark pants, Anciaux is seen chasing after the woman with a baseball bat. He hit the victim in the back of her head and she fell down.

While she was on the ground, the Sheriff's Office said, the man is shown on the video striking her five times in the head and facial area. Deputies said she stopped moving. A witness tried to help the victim, but Anciaux charged toward that person.

The video then shows Anciaux walking to the victim, rolling her on her back and positioning her face up. He then hit her in the face and head at least 10 more times, deputies said.

At that point two people confronted Anciaux, who dropped the bat and ran away.

Witnesses told detectives that when the victim ran out the room, she was yelling for someone to call 911. The witnesses said the woman screamed that he was going to kill her.

Continue reading at link
1605077500215.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was already cringing from the idea of getting whacked in the head by a grown ass man with a bat but the fact he took the time to turn her unmoving body over and strike her in the head again, much less >= 10 more times-damn. This is a soulless fucker. He looks just fine with the act, even sporting her blood on his face. What in the fuck?

A man has been arrested and charged with attempted first-degree murder after authorities say he hit his girlfriend numerous times in the face and head with a baseball bat – an attack that was recorded by a local motel's security camera.

The woman remains in critical condition at a hospital with severe head injuries. The suspect, Chad Paul Anciaux, is being held without bail at the Marion County Jail.

Marion County Sheriff's Office officials were called to the Stage Stop Inn, in reference to a possible murder.

Detective Brent Castellano went to the location and was told Anciaux had savagely beaten the victim with a baseball bat. A deputy told the detective that, when he arrived, the woman was lying on the sidewalk, unconscious in a pool of blood.

Surveillance video from the motel shows the victim leaving one of the rooms and running toward the office, according to the Sheriff's Office. Shirtless and wearing dark pants, Anciaux is seen chasing after the woman with a baseball bat. He hit the victim in the back of her head and she fell down.

While she was on the ground, the Sheriff's Office said, the man is shown on the video striking her five times in the head and facial area. Deputies said she stopped moving. A witness tried to help the victim, but Anciaux charged toward that person.

The video then shows Anciaux walking to the victim, rolling her on her back and positioning her face up. He then hit her in the face and head at least 10 more times, deputies said.

At that point two people confronted Anciaux, who dropped the bat and ran away.

Witnesses told detectives that when the victim ran out the room, she was yelling for someone to call 911. The witnesses said the woman screamed that he was going to kill her.

Continue reading at link
View attachment 43727
As ex offender too. He weighed 206 lbs https://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA16745/Chad-Paul-Anciaux.html

If that was my own son, I'd stand by and watch him get what's coming to him. No reason for all that. This thing shouldn't even classify as a human anymore. It should be put down like the rabid animal it has become.
I am all for drug euthanasia for some adults.. no rotting in jail.. no paying 100,000s of dollars to house someone.. very humane.. some people just loose the right to consume air.. he has been a violent offender starting around 18 or 19 and apparently has quite the alcohol problem.. didn't find drug charges but I quit opening arrest.. apparently he is physical with pretty much everything and everyone..

No way the victim has any quality of life if she survives, given the brutality of this assault.

If this was a girlfriend who was consensually in a relationship with this man, i can't sympathize with the victim.

Defense lawyer Candance Hawthorne and her client, 36-year-old Chad Paul Anciaux, were present in front of Circuit Judge Peter Brigham on Friday for that hearing. Anciaux pleaded guilty to the charge and, in accordance with a plea agreement, was sentenced to 950 days behind bars.Jul 14, 2023

He got only 2.6 years for that brutal attempt on her life? This makes me absolutely sick. He will be out within a year, back on the streets and will end up killing someone! How does his victim feel about this travesty?

1714864435528.jpeg

Name:ANCIAUX, CHAD P

Initial Receipt Date:12/27/2023

Current Release Date: SENTENCED TO LIFE

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
11/06/2020 1ST DG MUR/PREMED. OR ATT. 12/13/2023MARION2004605SENTENCED TO LIFE
11/06/2020 RESISTING OFFICER W/VIOLEN. 12/13/2023MARION20046055Y 0M 0D

Back