• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple have been jailed for eight years for inflicting 28 bone fractures on a four-month-old baby.

Adam Jendrzeczak, 32, and his partner Aleksandra Kopinska, 22 broke the knees, ankles, ribs, and arm of the baby boy at a flat in Brighton.

The pair compounded the abuse by attempting to hide the child's injuries from doctors for weeks, leaving him in 'immense' pain.

And they lied to doctors at the Royal Sussex County Hospital about the baby boy's suffering and the causes of his horrific injuries.

At Hove Crown Court today Judge Christine Henson jailed the pair, castigating them for having shown 'wicked cruelty towards a tiny baby', The Argus reported.

Jendrzeczak has a previous conviction in 2011 for domestic violence, believed to be against his own mother.

And his relationship with Kopinska was described as 'controlling' and having 'high levels of anger'.

The abuse came to light in February 2017 when the boy was taken to hospital with a broken arm. Police arrested the pair, who claimed the child had tripped on a raised corner of carpet.

Ryan Richter, prosecuting, explained: 'It was then revealed he had further and extensive injuries, including 20 fractures to his ribs, fractures to both of his knees and both of his ankles.

Initially Jendrzeczak dismissed his barrister, insisting sentencing should await the arrival of his lawyer from Poland.

But when the judge refused, the thug pleaded to be represented by court-appointed Brian Shaw - only for Mr Shaw to explain Jendrzeczak had refused to talk to him before the hearing, so he could not act on his behalf.

The convicted abuser then argued he would be being 'discriminated against' for not having his own lawyer.

Judge Henson told him that he saw himself 'as a victim', adding that he had 'complete disregard' for the child and his injuries.

The judge added: 'You have shown absolutely no remorse.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-four-month-old-boys-body-jailed-8-years.html

I read this earlier today. Absolutely disgusting. What confused me was they said the initial broken bone was from the child tripping on the rug? Please tell me I’m an idiot and misunderstood because I wasn’t aware that 4 month olds could walk.

I read this earlier today. Absolutely disgusting. What confused me was they said the initial broken bone was from the child tripping on the rug? Please tell me I’m an idiot and misunderstood because I wasn’t aware that 4 month olds could walk.
I was just reading and scrambling around rereading.
No child walks at 4 months.

:D
Especially with broken knees

Not only are they vicious animals to do such damage to a 4 mo. old baby, they are dumber than dirt to give tripping on a carpet as the reason for the arm injury. What about the other 27 fractures? Was that cuz the baby was tap dancing? You know, they "tapped" him on the knees, ankles and ribs? String up these disgusting bastards and tap them with a sledge hammer!

Back