• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A baby was pulled alive from the shallow grave his mother had left him to die in three days previously.

The boy was said to be discovered after staff at the timber factory where his mum works heard him crying.

The baby had reportedly been left in a makeshift grave near the factory in the town of Paddock, South Africa.

Her colleagues found the boy under some sand and timber she had taken from the factory.

The 25-year-old woman, from the town of Izingolweni in KwaZulu-Natal’s Ugu District, admitted to police what she had done.

Her explanation was that she was afraid of her parents.

“This was her second child, the elder one being four years old, and she felt her parents would not approve of another baby.”

The baby was placed in an intensive care unit at the nearby Port Shepstone Regional Hospital.

The mother was released from the hospital and it was not reported what charges she faces or whether she will be reunited with her baby.

"whether she will be reunited with her baby. "

Holy fuck i hope not, clearly she gives no fucks about him!
@EyEgOrE him being big may be the only reason he survived! Babies usually lose some weight the first few days in the best of conditions, I can't imagine how hungry and dehydrated that poor thing was. #YayForBigBoys

Back