• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Police say Melody Vieux and her 5-year-old and 1-year-old daughters as well as her boyfriend, Stephen Tilden left Albuquerque in a 1999 gray Chevy van with an Arizona plate No. CNM9186 on Aug. 25.

The vehicle was stopped on Aug. 26 by Laguna Police near the Dancing Eagle Travel Center, but that is the last time the vehicle has been seen.

According to police, Melody Vieux sent a text message on Aug. 27 to family members saying they were on a backroad in Gallup, New Mexico and her boyfriend, Tilden, was striking her.

She said in the text that she kept trying to walk away with her daughters but Tilden kept pushing her.

The family has not been heard from since."

L I N K !!

DD1b.jpg

Last edited:
I would have put money on them being dead.
Post automatically merged:

Glad they are ok, she's gotta ditch that asshole asap before the ending isn't so happy.

Yeah, someone beating you in a vehicle is bad enough, but on some back road out in the desert is a whole other dimension of threat. There's no place to jump out and run, because the environment itself can be lethal.

Last edited:
It's less than 50 miles from Albuquerque to Laguna, and another 94 miles from Laguna to Gallup. I wonder why it took them two days to travel the 140 miles between Albuquerque and Gallup.

--Al
Stopped to visit family / drinking binge? They were right there in drunk driving and domestic violence HQ of New Mexico.

Latest posts

Back