• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

w8ng4msrgt

Trusted Member
Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

ASHLAND, Ore. - A woman seen frequently in Ashland riding topless on her bicycle says she plans to be in Ashland's Fourth of July parade free and independent of all clothing but a hemp G-string. The Chamber of Commerce says that's contrary to the rules for the family celebration. She says she'll sue if she can't parade as she wishes.

Jen Moss has been known as "The Naked Lady" since she moved to Ashland in May from Ojai, Calif., drawn by the town's nudity laws. They specify only that people must cover their genitalia in a city park or the downtown commercial district, which means Moss need not cover her breasts.

The police in California, she says, harassed her when she rode her bicycle wearing a G-string and pasties.

Link

Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

ASHLAND, Ore. - A woman seen frequently in Ashland riding topless on her bicycle says she plans to be in Ashland's Fourth of July parade free and independent of all clothing but a hemp G-string. The Chamber of Commerce says that's contrary to the rules for the family celebration. She says she'll sue if she can't parade as she wishes.

Jen Moss has been known as "The Naked Lady" since she moved to Ashland in May from Ojai, Calif., drawn by the town's nudity laws. They specify only that people must cover their genitalia in a city park or the downtown commercial district, which means Moss need not cover her breasts.

The police in California, she says, harassed her when she rode her bicycle wearing a G-string and pasties.

Link

Wow.. I wish I could be there, I'd show my support!!

~ceisdsgil

I will admit my prudishness and old-fogeyness by saying I'm not so thrilled about this. I like to take my two small children to community events, and something like this would keep us home. I think it's pretty selfish of her to do this "just because she can" at what is definitely a family event, and not think about how others in the community might feel.

Wow. A thread with my name in the title! I feel so special! Now when my man sees this and wants too know why I would parade topless he is gonna freak. He is sooooo jealous.

But anyway, hell yeah! I see nothing wrong with showing my girls. I would not parade my vaj out for anyone to see, so you guys will not being getting that close to Nell. But I really don't understand the big to do with a naked breast. I breastfeed and I must do it in public sometimes. And no, I don not cloak myself from head to toe while I do it. I figure the part of my tit that isn't covered by the babys head is up for the looksie if you are so inclined. America is weird with its sexualition of the breasts.

But maybe that is the pot smoking hippie in me that likes the freedom. I never wear a bra either. Damn uncomfortable.:hippie:

Wow. A thread with my name in the title! I feel so special! Now when my man sees this and wants too know why I would parade topless he is gonna freak. He is sooooo jealous.

But anyway, hell yeah! I see nothing wrong with showing my girls. I would not parade my vaj out for anyone to see, so you guys will not being getting that close to Nell. But I really don't understand the big to do with a naked breast. I breastfeed and I must do it in public sometimes. And no, I don not cloak myself from head to toe while I do it. I figure the part of my tit that isn't covered by the babys head is up for the looksie if you are so inclined. America is weird with its sexualition of the breasts.

But maybe that is the pot smoking hippie in me that likes the freedom. I never wear a bra either. Damn uncomfortable.:hippie:

I'm in agreement with you.. I don't get it.. guys can parade around topless and show off nipples.. why can't women?

~ceisdsgil

I almost got ban from buffet because I was breastfeeding my son. I covered up. And people across from us, complained about it. The manager asked me to leave. I asked him if there is a sign that breastfeeding is not allowed in this resturant. He said no, so I told him to fuck off. Then screamed across to people who complain, to take their fucking plates and sit away from us. People are such uptight about breastfeeding in public.

I almost got ban from buffet because I was breastfeeding my son. I covered up. And people across from us, complained about it. The manager asked me to leave. I asked him if there is a sign that breastfeeding is not allowed in this resturant. He said no, so I told him to fuck off. Then screamed across to people who complain, to take their fucking plates and sit away from us. People are such uptight about breastfeeding in public.

I would just like to clarify that I see this as two separate issues and that I 100% support the right of women to breastfeed wherever they need to. A babe's gotta eat. :)

Hey Nell..how's about we get one of those tandem bike thingies and ride together? I can totally see us rocking that - bewbies in the front, D'D thong in the back..those would be some cool ass pics for the RLD!

Back