• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother is charged with beating her three young children with a hammer. Authorities have identified the suspect as 28-year-old Jazmin Curry. She is facing three felony counts of abuse or neglect of a child.

Court documents say that Curry hit her three kids ages five, six, and eight with a hammer on June 1, 2019 inside her downtown apartment on North Seventh Street near The America's Center. The documents reveal that the case came to light a month later when St. Louis City Police and the Children's Division responded to calls for concern that Curry was physically abusing her three children.

The court documents say that all three children were interviewed and made statements that Curry struck them with a hammer and demonstrated how she did it. The documents reveal that the children had visible injuries including bruises, scratches, redness and bruising to the 8-year-old's eye. The 8-year-old also had a fractured arm. The child told authorities Curry grabbed her arm and struck it.

View attachment 21267
At first glance, yes. But when I clicked on link and saw her squinted eyes, I thought "That looks like one mean bitch."

If this woman is given probation and told to take parenting classes I will lose my damn mind.

The children were brave enough to tell investigators what happened to them and the courts should not fail them by trying to reunite them with this piss poor excuse for a mother.

Back