• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A tip of the ball cap to @Alan Smithee.

The search for a teenage girl who went missing on March 18 ended on Thursday evening, with the discovery of the young woman’s body.

Hannah Nicole Faith was last seen in Hampstead, North Carolina.

The last time the Wilmington, North Carolina, woman’s family had contact with her was via phone on March 18.

The girl’s grandmother — the last person to speak to Hannah – filed a missing persons report on Wednesday.

It is believed that Faith was last in the company of Micah Me’Nace Howard, who is 18.

The Port City Daily spoke to Faith’s family, and they said she and Howard had been dating.

According to the paper, investigators told the family, who live outside Wilmington, Howard was pulled over by police on Sunday while driving Hannah’s 2005 Buick.

Hannah, however, was not in the vehicle at the time of the stop, the family said it was informed.

So far, the Pender County Sheriff’s Office has not disclosed how Faith died, or where her body was discovered.

Link

--Al

So This Gets interesting, They pick the boyfriend up on Robbery A Month Later, then 2 years later they pick him up again for a graduation party Shooting, this guy has been very busy.

Ex-boyfriend of Hannah Faith arrested for Wilmington armed robbery, cause of death still unclear
WILMINGTON — The ex-boyfriend of Hannah Nicole Faith, who was found dead in Hampstead on the evening of March 26, was arrested yesterday by Wilmington Police for an armed robbery. Weeks after her body was discovered in a trailer on Williams Store Road, authorities still haven’t confirmed if her death was an accident, a murder, or a suicide.

According to WPD spokesperson Jessica Williams, Micah Me’Nace Howard was arrested on Sunday after an armed robbery took place on the 400-block of Racine Drive in Wilmington, just one block north of the University of North Carolina Wilmington campus.
ALLOT MORE AT SOURCE HERE

Hannah Faith’s mother still waiting for answers, offers $1,000 for information that closes case
Monica Faith’s most concerning questions involve text messages between Hannah’s boyfriend and her own mother, Carolyn Faith, who had talked regularly with her daughter. Carolyn’s last phone communication with her granddaughter was on March 18. Days before, Hannah told Carolyn she was planning to break off her relationship with Micah Me’Nace Howard because they had been fighting, according to Monica.

Howard is now an inmate in the New Hanover County Detention Facility due to unrelated charges. On April 19, he was arrested for armed robbery near the UNCW campus in Wilmington.

Text messages between Carolyn and Howard are revealing. They show Carolyn’s increasing concern for her granddaughter’s well-being — “This has never happened before. I think she is dead,” she texted on Friday, March 20, a week before her body was found. And they show inconsistent responses from Howard, with often delayed replies and wavering between attitudes of concern and indifference.
ALLOT MORE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED DETAILS AT SOURCE HERE

Second man arrested, charged in connection with Woodridge Pointe graduation party shooting

Another suspect has been arrested and charged with attempted first-degree murder in connection with the Woodridge Pointe graduation party shooting in May.

Micah Me'nace Howard, 20, was arrested on Friday by the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office and Pender County Sheriff's Office at a home in Rocky Point, according to a sheriff's office news release.

He received a $500,000 secured bond. According to the New Hanover District Attorney's Office Assistant Samantha Dooies, Howard's first court appearance was held Monday. Howard waived his right to a first appearance, so he did not appear, Dooies said. His next court date is set for July 29 in felony district court.

New Hanover County Sheriff's Office deputies arrived at 1565 Sandlapper Way at the Woodridge Pointe Apartments in Wilmington around 2 a.m. on May 30 and found 29-year-old Gabriel Alexander Graham lying on the grass with five-to-six gunshot wounds.

Graham was arrested last year on several charges including attempted first-degree murder and assault with intent to kill in Brunswick County, according to the Brunswick County District Attorney's Office. He was out on probation for those charges at the time he was shot.
MORE ON THE STORY AT SOURCE HERE

Still can't figure out what they ruled on Her, but I think he most likely killed her, and this animal is primed to be a serial killer hopefully will the Ferguson effect isn't what is taking place and someone will intervene.

Back