• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1641091396463.png

a 3-year-old, has been victimized by gun violence, a few hours after the stroke of midnight.

The little girl’s uncle spoke to WREG said she was hit in the neck adding what happened could have been avoided. Minutes before midnight, Jamayl Morris received a phone call from his sister, one that he will not soon forget.

“I was at the house, so when I got the call I came out and when I got here, it was a real big crime scene,” Morris said.

Caught in the chaos, was his 3-year-old niece Ayanna Morris.

He said Ayanna was hit, when bullets struck the family’s vehicle before going through their Vernon Avenue home.

One of at least three rounds hit Ayanna while she was inside her own bedroom, playing on her tablet.

Ayanna’s mother found her baby girl with a bullet wound that entered through the left side of her neck and her uncle told us that bullet is lodged in her right ear.

Her uncle is understandably mad. He told us his niece has severe bleeding in the brain.

One of the most pressing questions still unanswered is whether this was a targeted attack, or the result of celebratory gunfire.

“I’m still trying to sort things out myself, because I don’t know if it was from New Year,” Morris told us. “With the way the bullets came towards the house, it was like somebody was shooting towards the house intentionally.”

Regardless of how it happened, Jamayl said it shouldn’t have.
WREG Investigators have learned video from a neighbor’s security camera was turned over to police with hopes it could used to help capture of the person responsible.

MPD said there is no suspect information available at the moment, and that this is an active investigation.

Uncle if you have to question if it was a targeted attack you already have a problem.

Praying this baby recovers and who ever did it is caught.

I know this is kind of Purgey but wouldn't it be interesting if all these shooters were round up dropped off on an island and hunted down like the wild vermin they are.

Or we could tell them they could send their fuck toy or one of their parents in their place - how many of these punks do you think would sacrifice someone else to save their worthless asses.

Back