• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
“I don’t care how many times you ask, I will swear on the Bible and say, ‘You raped me, you raped me, you raped me!’ “

As a Richland County jury watched, an 85-year-old woman tongue-lashed her alleged rapist, Marquille Livingston, during her testimony.

“You know I’m not lying! You know that! I asked you if you would rape your 90-year-old mother!” the woman in a wheelchair told Livingston, 36, of Columbia.

Livingston — acting as his own lawyer — was cross-examining the victim.

His feet were manacled as he sat at the defense table, burly deputies close at hand.

“Ma’am, I’m just here to ask you questions,” Livingston told the woman as she questioned him back about details of what happened on Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day.

In February, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott dubbed Livingston “a monster” because of his alleged sexual assaults on two elderly Columbia area women. Livingston also is charged with the 2016 rape of a 70-year-old woman who police say he stunned with a stun gun before repeatedly assaulting. That case has yet to go to trial.

In the case on trial this week, Livingston is charged with rape, burglary and kidnapping. Prosecutors are seeking a sentence of life without the possibility of parole, meaning he would die in prison.

In an opening statement to the jury Monday afternoon, prosecutor Joanna McDuffie told the jury that law enforcement had substantial evidence against Livingston, including DNA he left at the scene and the eyewitness identification of the victim, a retired, ordained minister.

McDuffie also sketched a night of horror endured by the woman, who wept at times during her testimony. (The State does not identify the victims of sexual assaults.)

“He drug her into the bedroom and raped her continuously for hours and hours and hours,” McDuffie told the jury. “She was made to do things no person should ever suffer.”

When the woman managed to punch a LifeStation alert button, the service’s operator called back but Livingston grabbed the telephone, the prosecutor said.

“The defendant tells them that everything is fine and don’t send the police,” McDuffie said.

Livingston then threw the LifeStation device across the room, she said.

After his assaults, Livingston forced the woman into a bathtub to wash away “anything that may have a fragment of his DNA ... to cover up this most heinous of crimes,” McDuffie said.
Then, he held the woman’s head under scalding hot water coming from the tap.

Before leaving the woman’s apartment, Livingston also collected bedding and other items that might have his DNA on it and put it in a plastic garbage bag. He threatened to kill the woman if she told anyone, then walked out the door.

The victim immediately called 911.

And, McDuffie told the jury, Livingston had forgotten he had thrown the LifeStation device across the room and did not carry it away.

“Police were able to get Mr. Livingston’s DNA from that LifeStation button,” McDuffie said.
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article217064675.html

Turdbasket has quite the criminal record. This is from an article written right after his arrest in February.
The man accused of “brutally” beating and raping an 85-year-old woman ... previously had faced up to 20 years in prison on an aggravated domestic violence charge but instead received probation ...

July 2000 arrest .... on charges of indecent exposure, simple assault and being a felon in possession of a firearm ... The assault charge was dropped, and Livingston, who was 19 at the time, was sentenced to three years in prison suspended to five years probation on the remaining charges.

.... pleaded guilty to a charge of second-degree burglary in 2004 and was sentenced under the state’s Youthful Offender Act to no more than five years in prison ....

... 2005, he pleaded guilty to a charge of first-degree burglary and received a 15-year sentence suspended to three years with credit for the year he had already served in jail...

A December 2009 arrest by Lexington County deputies for indecent exposure was later dismissed,...

... September 2013 .... arrested .... on a charge of criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature ....

Details about that 2013 incident were not available Monday.

.... most severe of South Carolina’s domestic violence offenses, the charge is a felony that carries up to 20 years in prison ... pleaded guilty to second-degree assault and battery ... and was sentenced in June 2014 to two years in prison suspended to one year probation, along with mental health counseling.

[...]

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article200938619.html
"Acting as his own attorney."

:hilarious:
Marquille-Rondale-Livingston-SC.jpg

Marquille "I don't think people hate me enough as a rapist, so I guess I'll be a defense attorney" Livingston

Life without parole!
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article217166095.html
August 23 2018
[...]
It took the jury just 40 minutes to find Marquille Livingston, 36, of Columbia, guilty of brutally raping an 85-year-old north Columbia-area woman last Valentine’s Day. He also was found guilty of burglary and kidnapping.

It took S.C. Circuit Court Judge Clifton Newman just a few more minutes to sentence Livingston, who also is charged with raping a 70-year-old woman in a separate incident, to life without parole late Wednesday afternoon at the Richland County courthouse.

[...]
Before being sentenced, Newman allowed Livingston to speak. To an astonished courtroom, the rapist declared he forgave the judge, as well as prosecutors Luck Campbell and Joanna McDuffie, and hoped the victim and her family would be at peace.

Then, Livingston was led off to prison, where he will spend the rest of his life.

Please remember; He's black, everything he does is ok. If you accuse him of a crime you are a racist. He has a pass on this one, folks.

Back