• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
fu6wc8.jpg

Before the 911 call came in earlier this month, 18-month-old Priscilla Walker had endured agonizing and life-threatening injuries for two days that caused her to vomit profusely, wounds prosecutors say were inflicted by her mother's former boyfriend.

Walker died March 14, and an autopsy revealed she had suffered an apparent severe blow to the head and intestinal tearing consistent with being crushed.

"The defendant initially stated he had no idea how she got the marks on her head and abdomen," Assistant Bristol District Attorney Katie Rayburn said yesterday afternoon during the arraignment of the former boyfriend, Manuel Moniz, on murder charges.

But Moniz's story changed, according to court records. He later told authorities that he threw a large, heavy toy with significant force toward a wall in the Dartmouth Street apartment he shared with Alexandra McCarthy-Rodriguez, 22, the toddler's mother, in reaction to a voice mail message she had received from another man. The toy struck the toddler in the head, he said.

According to court records, Moniz, 23, also told authorities that on March 14, two days later, he stepped on Priscilla's abdomen. Moniz weighs 250 pounds, according to a police report.

According to the police report, Moniz said he did not tell the mother that he knew the girl was suffering serious injuries because he did not want her to leave him. He also said he feared that if she sought medical help for her daughter, it would trigger an investigation by the state Department of Children and Families, police said.

From the day Priscilla died until Moniz was arrested Thursday, McCarthy-Rodriguez said, she mourned along with the man now charged in her daughter's death.

"He beat on her and covered it up; he's just a bad person for doing it," she said, standing outside New Bedford District Court several hours before the arraignment.

She said she was doing laundry and washing dishes March 14 and had to leave the apartment briefly. When she returned, she said, Moniz told her the girl was not breathing and was unconscious.

The Bristol district attorney's office, State Police, and New Bedford police investigated the case over 10 days.

McCarthy-Rodriguez and Gregory Walker Jr., Priscilla's father, had dated in 2007, prior to her relationship with Moniz. Walker said Moniz told him he had performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation on Priscilla and called 911.

Priscilla was not breathing and did not have a pulse when authorities arrived, paramedics told police. She was rushed to St. Luke's Hospital in New Bedford, where she was pronounced dead.

Moniz went to Priscilla's funeral wearing a T-shirt with her picture emblazoned on the front, Walker said.

"I shook that man's hand at the funeral, thinking that he had tried to save her, and he was the one that killed her," said Walker, who was ushered out of the arraignment after he yelled at the defendant, telling Moniz that he should hope to stay locked up.

Walker, 25, said he had occasionally played pick-up football games with Moniz at a local field, adding: "I never liked him. I wish I would have followed my gut feeling."

Marta Moniz, the defendant's mother, attended the arraignment and began crying when she made eye contact with her son. After the arraignment, she said: "My heart goes out to the mother. We're so sorry for them."

Moniz's lawyer, Elliot Levine, entered a plea of not guilty on his client's behalf, and Moniz was ordered held without bail pending a probable cause hearing April 14. Levine said during the arraignment that Moniz does not have an adult criminal record and that, "realizing the condition she [Priscilla] was in, he started CPR and he called the police."

According to Gregg Milliote, spokesman for the Bristol district attorney, Moniz had faced a charge of assault and battery against McCarthy-Rodriguez stemming from an incident in August. McCarthy-Rodriguez declined to pursue the charges, and the case was dropped in December.

In the hours following Priscilla's death, the state Department of Children and Families took custody of McCarthy-Rodriguez's two other children, ages 4 and 3. They are now in the care of the mother's family, a spokeswoman said. The agency declined to comment on whether they had prior contact with the mother.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/03/28/toddler_suffered_for_days_before_dying/

Priscilla Walker
2uyhn2o.jpg

I say, let Priscilla's daddy have at him. Asshole...
Gregory Walker

t537f7.jpg

Following Friday's bail arguments, Judge Katherine Hand ordered Moniz held without bail.

The father of the child — Gregory Walker — stood up in court after the ruling and yelled to Moniz as he was led away by court officers: "Yo, Manny. You better stay in PC (protective custody)."

Walker later said his statement was intended as a warning.

"It was instant rage. I really didn't care. I told the court officers I was going to say something," said Walker, who set up a MySpace page — with a screen name of "Don't let this happen to you" — in his daughter's memory.

"She was a beautiful, well-behaved child," Walker said. "She cried, just like every child cries."
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090328/NEWS/903280353

Last edited:
I cant even bare to think of the pain this child was in. Her last days on Earth spent in total agony, simply because that fucker was mad at his GF.

Yeah, let Priscilla's bio-daddy at this twat. Its the only sentence that will even come close to what he deserves.

Manuel Moniz, 23
3ec52e7007_ltpbaby2killed.jpg
2254272e5a_ltpbabykilled.jpg

The girl’s autopsy showed a large amount of bruising on her temple, around her abdomen and on her sides and legs, said Assistant District Attorney Katie Rayburn.

Priscilla Walker also suffered severe internal injuries, including numerous contusions to her skull, pooling and massive bleeding in her brain, a perforated liver and spleen and torn intestines, leading the medical examiner to determine her death was a homicide.

Moniz also told police that he stepped or stomped on the girl the same day she died, Rayburn said.

Medical examiners said the injuries suffered by the child, including the tearing of the organs and the internal bleeding are consistent with being stepped on, Rayburn said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2009_03_27_New_Bedford_man_charged_with_murder_of_18-month-old_girl/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Police records show Moniz was arrested last August following an argument with McCarthy-Rodriguez, who alleged that he punched her arm, grabbed her wrist and took her cell phone so she could not call police.

Moniz denied punching her, but admitted grabbing her arm because she allegedly hit him in the face with a purse. The case was later dismissed at the request of McCarthy-Rodriguez, court records said. ( Way to go Mom, you dumbass FuckTard )

Moniz also had two prior cases for larceny and robbery that were later dismissed, court records said.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090328/NEWS/903280353
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

R.I.P.
Priscilla Walker
priscillawalker.jpg

Last edited:
Priscilla Walker also suffered severe internal injuries, including numerous contusions to her skull, pooling and massive bleeding in her brain, a perforated liver and spleen and torn intestines, leading the medical examiner to determine her death was a homicide.

He didn't fess to everything. I'm rather sure he beat her intentionally, at some point after the toy incident and stepped on her in the same incident then on the day she died. She suffered for two days. How is it the mother didin't notice something very wrong with her daughter?
My son is 19 months, I know when he's cranky because he needs more sleep or is about to get sick.
The day they argued and the toy in question that hit baby Priscilla on the head would have caused tremendous injury. Why didn't the mother take her baby to the E.R. then? she was present when it happenened? She's a negligent bitch. I can't understand it any other way. She deserves punishment too.
"He beat on her and covered it up; he's just a bad person for doing it," she said, standing outside New Bedford District Court several hours before the arraignment.
No you idiot, he's a baby killer, a sick fuck, mean, vicious mother fucker. He deserves death.

What a baby doll...kisses sweet one.
prissy.jpg

Last edited:
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. -- The mother of a New Bedford toddler allegedly killed at the hands of her boyfriend spoke out at his court appearance Friday morning.

NewsCenter 5's Gail Huff reported that Alexandra McCarthy Rodriguez said she did not know what caused the death of her 18-month-old daughter, Priscilla Walker, who started vomiting and stopped breathing on March 14.

"I didn't think he would do that at all, because he would say that was his daughter," Rodriguez said.

Police called her Thursday to say that her boyfriend, Manuel Moniz, 23, had been arrested and charged in connection with the beating death of the girl.

He had been left to care for the child at her apartment when Rodriguez was away from home working. He is not the child's father.

"I was very surprised. I was very surprised," she said.

Moniz told everyone the baby started vomiting for no reason. He called 911 and paramedics arrived to find the child barely breathing and without a pulse.

"He hurt her," Rodriguez said. "I would like him to stay there as long as he can, in jail. He doesn't deserve to be out," she said.

Moniz was ordered held without bail at his arraignment in New Bedford District Court.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19028770/detail.html

He didn't fess to everything. I'm rather sure he beat her intentionally, at some point after the toy incident and stepped on her in the same incident then on the day she died. She suffered for two days. How is it the mother didin't notice something very wrong with her daughter?
My son is 19 months, I know when he's cranky because he needs more sleep or is about to get sick.
The day they argued and the toy in question that hit baby Priscilla on the head would have caused tremendous injury. Why didn't the mother take her baby to the E.R. then? she was present when it happenened? She's a negligent bitch. I can't understand it any other way. She deserves punishment too.

No you idiot, he's a baby killer, a sick fuck, mean, vicious mother fucker. He deserves death.

What a baby doll...kisses sweet one.
prissy.jpg
My child's mother cheated on me and married this monster and is trying to help him get out I can't believe I stumbled apon this and now am scared for my own son if he gets out which she's trying to do his parole date is coming up and I'm now sick to my stomach

My child's mother cheated on me and married this monster and is trying to help him get out I can't believe I stumbled apon this and now am scared for my own son if he gets out which she's trying to do his parole date is coming up and I'm now sick to my stomach
Hi he recently contacted me threw email wasent sure why he was there till I read what he did and it's horrible and wtf is wrong with the one that left you to marry a sicko this whole thing makes me sick

Priscilla was my niece. I was about 10 when this all happened. I recently found out he got married and couldn’t imagine the type of person that would look at this man and give him a chance. His parole hearing was yesterday and thankfully it looks like he’ll stay in prison, but we’ll know more in two months. I have to write a victim impact statement. I have been sick to my stomach as well imagining him getting out and living his life with his new wife and child. He doesn’t deserve fresh air.
Post automatically merged:

Priscilla’s mom who is also my oldest sister didn’t notice anything sooner than she did (and has never forgiven herself for it either) because she trusted him. He would send her out to get something at the corner store when he hurt her. Priscilla was such a sweet and silly baby, she used to tap her forehead on the floor and he tried saying that that’s how she got the bump on her head, and that she would be stupid and waste her time/money to take her to the doctor over it. She was 22, with three kids, trying to get by. She lived in the apartment upstairs from us and would always come down and talk to our mom with any questions. We all had no idea of what was happening. The police didn’t even figure out he was the one to kill her til after he went to the funeral. He went to her fucking funeral. He held my sister while she sobbed over her dead baby. He’s the fucking monster here. Priscilla deserved so much better.

Last edited:
Why don’t you tell these ppl how you left me when I was 4 months pregnant and left a voicemail saying f your child. Why don’t you tell them how you have multiple dv charges against you. You cheated on me get that right buddy oh and to the ppl asking about how I could marry someone like that? Guess what ppl make mistakes and they change just like the girls mom who was a drug addict and lost her kids to the system guess no1 has an opinion on that right? Exactly. But go ahead paint this picture of me I could care less you ppl are irrelevant go get a job do something with your life there are plenty of sex offenders out there to harass

Hi he recently contacted me threw email wasent sure why he was there till I read what he did and it's horrible and wtf is wrong with the one that left you to marry a sicko this whole thing makes me sick
You look dumb go sit down somewhere you was communicating with him even after you found out what he did I have access to all his stuff. We wanna keep lying or shall I post y’all’s emails

Last edited:
Why don’t you tell these ppl how you left me when I was 4 months pregnant and left a voicemail saying f your child. Why don’t you tell them how you have multiple dv charges against you. You cheated on me get that right buddy oh and to the ppl asking about how I could marry someone like that? Guess what ppl make mistakes and they change just like the girls mom who was a drug addict and lost her kids to the system guess no1 has an opinion on that right? Exactly. But go ahead paint this picture of me I could care less you ppl are irrelevant go get a job do something with your life there are plenty of sex offenders out there to harass
People make mistakes? He KILLED a baby. He literally stomped on her! That is NOT a mistake! Your one sick lady

You look dumb go sit down somewhere you was communicating with him even after you found out what he did I have access to all his stuff. We wanna keep lying or shall I post y’all’s emails
Hunni - you married a still incarcerated baby killer. Perhaps you shouldn't be telling people how "dumb" they look given how completely gullible and intensely dull-witted you look in this whole scenario? Just a thought... :banghead:

If your the "WIFE"why did you cheat on him and marry him and have a whole baby by someone else ....I heard he wants a divorce but you won't give him one ??? You both make me SICK

Priscilla was my niece. I was about 10 when this all happened. I recently found out he got married and couldn’t imagine the type of person that would look at this man and give him a chance. His parole hearing was yesterday and thankfully it looks like he’ll stay in prison, but we’ll know more in two months. I have to write a victim impact statement. I have been sick to my stomach as well imagining him getting out and living his life with his new wife and child. He doesn’t deserve fresh air.

Priscilla’s mom who is also my oldest sister didn’t notice anything sooner than she did (and has never forgiven herself for it either) because she trusted him. He would send her out to get something at the corner store when he hurt her. Priscilla was such a sweet and silly baby, she used to tap her forehead on the floor and he tried saying that that’s how she got the bump on her head, and that she would be stupid and waste her time/money to take her to the doctor over it. She was 22, with three kids, trying to get by. She lived in the apartment upstairs from us and would always come down and talk to our mom with any questions. We all had no idea of what was happening. The police didn’t even figure out he was the one to kill her til after he went to the funeral. He went to her fucking funeral. He held my sister while she sobbed over her dead baby. He’s the fucking monster here. Priscilla deserved so much better.
Iam truly sorry and may God bless your family I just wanted to reach out I appreciate you letting me know ❤️

Iam truly sorry and may God bless your family I just wanted to reach out I appreciate you letting me know ❤️

Last edited:
Really yes he uses woman for money he married my sons mother and while with him hits up woman on some jail sites
Crazy and sad and for her to give your son his last name wtf!!!sorry she shouldn't even have custody of your son !!

I can't wrap my head around the fact that anyone would touch this UGLY monster of a baby killer!
What's a red flag in your book @The Wife ?
And what's the thing with jail sites? How much do you hate yourself to go to such sites to find a partner? Disturbing shit....
Like everyone is saying @The Wife she is just as sick as him !!!

Back