• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Pinellas County deputies arrested a man on Saturday after he was accused of holding a woman against her will and injecting her with heroin, according to arrest records.

Deputies say the victim was texting her wife while in a room at a hotel located at 16405 U.S. 19 North in Largo.

The victim told her wife through texts that 49-year-old JD Millsap was holding her against her will and injecting her with heroin, according to records. The victim said she was afraid and wanted to leave but couldn't, records state.

Deputies responded and attempted to get into the room with housekeeping, but Millsap held the door closed, according to the sheriff's office. The manager of the hotel used a master key to gain entry and Millshap was taken into custody.

According to records, Millsap told deputies he and the victim were 'lovers.' He said they were going to Michigan to be together, records show.

The victim showed deputies multiple marks on her body where she says Millsap injected her with heroin, according to records.

He abducts a lesbian ( possibly a sex trade worker).
She was injected with Heroin by him according to her account.
She was also texting her wife while with this guy.
If he put a little effort into getting a haircut and cleaning himself up, he wouldn't look that terrible.

Sounds like horny dude gets a hooker the promise of doing drugs together. Things got out of hand. Cops got called. Many more questions need to be asked

I wonder how this one turned out. Any one hot a update?
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how this one turned out. Any one hot a update?
Lol. I meant "got" not hot. Saying this out loud sounds silly. I promise I am not illiterate, I should have proof read my comment before replying

Last edited:
Back