• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

"Mark Jabben, 46, was arrested in an unrelated shooting case.

He was booked Friday into the Tarrant County Jail on a charge of aggravated assault against a family member with a weapon.

Jabben is accused of shooting his girlfriend Theresa Ryan.

In March, Jabben shot his neighbor, Kevin Battle, in the face and back of the head — killing him. It happened while Battle stood, holding his grandson’s hand on the front porch of a duplex where they both lived.

Police said they believed Battle attempted to walk in to Jabben’s apartment during an argument.

Kevin Battle’s family says his neighbor killed him after a dispute about loud music."

dd1c-jpg.17648

Mark Jabben!

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
Police said Jabben told them the shooting was an accident, but officers said they also noticed two knots and blood on the woman's head. The woman told an officer Jabben pointed the gun to her back, police said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Cleared-in-Neighbors-Death-Arrested-for-Reportedly-Shooting-Girlfriend-Police-509995661.html?amp=y

Jabben is accused of shooting his girlfriend Theresa Ryan.

An officer asked Ryan what happened and she responded, “He pointed a gun to my back,” the affidavit says.

“(Ryan) did not want to elaborate after that,” the affidavit says.

However, after being taken to the hospital by MedStar, Ryan said Jabben hit her with the gun twice before she was shot. The affidavit also says there were inconsistencies in Jabben’s story about what happened.

“I believe that (Jabben) intentionally shot her,” an officer said in the affidavit.

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
An officer asked Ryan what happened and she responded, “He pointed a gun to my back,” the affidavit says.

“(Ryan) did not want to elaborate after that,” the affidavit says.
She's a moron.

Staff online

Members online