• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas man is behind bars after police said he repeatedly punched his girlfriend, then used a knife to carve his name into her face.

Police arrested Jackub Hildreth, 19, on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon Friday, one day after he attacked the woman during a dispute at a San Antonio apartment.

Authorities said Hildreth struck the woman's face 10 times while clutching her neck, he also slashed his name onto her forehead, police said.

In addition to the aggravated assault charge, Hildreth also was wanted on previous charges of burglary and family violence,
1575817322878.png

A man with a history of family violence is accused of carving his name into his girlfriend’s forehead.

Catalina Mireles, 22 says she thought she was going to die.

“He was going to put in the closet until he figured out what he was going to do with my body,” she said.

Jackub Jackson Hildreth, 19, was arrested after the assault. He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Mireles told police Hildreth held her by the neck and punched her in the face when a fight about their relationship escalated, the affidavit states.
1575817475625.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would blame the victim here, cuz look at the guy, what else should some dumbass expect?

But she appears to very likely suffer from some mental handicap. My apologies if she doesnt, could just be a very unflattering picture taken and callously spewed out by the vile media, but nevertheless it earns her some rare sympathy from me.

The ONE FREAKING TIME Jack is sympathetic it's actually misplaced lol.

She looked normal before the attack. Her face is severely swollen because her jaw was broken in multiple places. Here is a screenshot from the news story, showing a pic before he beat her up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-092751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-092751_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
The ONE FREAKING TIME Jack is sympathetic it's actually misplaced lol.

She looked normal before the attack. Her face is severely swollen because her jaw was broken in multiple places. Here is a screenshot from the news story, showing a pic before he beat her up.

Holy hell! He did fuck her up!
Post automatically merged:

Who the hell names their son Jackub? When you give a child a stupid ass name, you are screwing up their life before they even start living! In this case, Jackub became a Jackoff!
Jackub = rapey, tear up severely abusive freak'n bathtub!

Name: HILDRETH,JACKUB JACKSON
Maximum Sentence Date: 2029-12-05
Projected Release Date: 2029-12-05

Parole Eligibility Date: 2021-04-20

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2018-12-12ASLT FAMILY CHOKING/STRANGU2021-03-31BEXAR2019CR24744-00-00
2019-12-05AGG ASLT W/DW SBI FAM/DATING2021-03-31BEXAR2020CR093110-00-00

Back