• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
24820-INLINE_buscrash2-090108.jpg
24820-INLINE_buscrash-090108.jpg

The child's seat was in the front passenger seat, not connected to the seatbelt and the child wasn't restrained in the seat. It managed to go under the airbag when the accident happened.
24820-INLINE_childseat-090108.jpg
bilde

Excuses are like AssHoles , every one has one. I would like to know WTF!!!!! Ladwaina's excuse is, for driving like a fucking crazy bitch, with her 7 month old girl in the fucking front seat of her car, facing forward , the wrong damn way and not freaking buckled in with the seat belt.

OHHH MYY GOD, you are one lucky sperm burping. gutter slut. Good thing for you God watches out for fools like you. DCF needs to come take that baby from you. Spreading your legs and giving birth, obviously didnt make you much of a mother. Dont even get me started on the other children you could have MURDERED, in your AssClown escapade.

LEHIGH ACRES: A driver plowed into the back of a school bus Thursday morning in Lehigh Acres.

Deputies say the woman, who had a baby in the car, hit the bus at a high rate of speed on Leonard Boulevard at 15th Street SW at about 8:15 a.m.

The woman and the baby, reportedly a 10-month-old girl, were taken to the hospital. They are expected to be OK. The three children on the bus were not hurt.

Photos from the scene show the Acura jammed under the bus up to its steering wheel.

Deputies say it is a busy road with a lot of speeders and a lot of bus stops. But they believe the driver was likely blinded by the rising sun and say that is probably why she hit the bus.

The child's seat was in the front passenger seat, not connected to the seatbelt and the child wasn't restrained in the seat. It managed to go under the airbag when the accident happened.

Firefighters say it's fortunate the baby was not critically injured, because infant seats are not supposed to be in the front of a vehicle.

Child safety seats should be in the rear of a vehicle and properly secured.

"If you've got a child in a car restraint seat, the seat needs to be in the back seat. And it needs to be securely fastened to the back of the seat," said Patrick Comer of the Lehigh Fire District
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24820&z=3
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updated @ 4:32 p..m.
The woman and baby trapped in a car after it plowed under the rear of a Lee County school bus this morning have been treated and released from Lee Memorial Hospital

The woman, who was driving the car, was identified by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office as Ladwaina Barron, 21, of Lehigh Acres. The baby is her daughter, Aniyah Burton, 7 months.

The driver may have been blinded by sunlight at the time of the crash, which was reported at 8:16 a.m., said sheriff’s spokesman John Sheehan.

The investigation is ongoing and no citations have been issued, Sheehan said.

There were three Michigan Elementary students on the bus at the time. They were transferred to another bus and taken to school.

Other school buses were brought out to take children in the neighborhood to school, according to Robert Morgan, Lee County School District South Zone transportation director.

http://www.news-press.com/article/20090108/NEWS0103/90108011/0/NEWS01
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lame ass family member or Ladwaina
PLEASE!!! if you don't know the whole story please oh please keep your mouths shut. I know everyone has not always paid attention while they were driving especially with children with crying and screaming.it's hard! but do able.accidents happen and it was god that was with them and that is why they are still here. Some people are so easy to say incompitent mother or careless driver, but the one who states that is exactly that. once again I say If you dont know the entire story just SHUT UP!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
How the fuck does her family member explain having a 7 month old in the front seat, not restrained? There's no excuse for that.

Ladwaina Barron
GEDC0265-1.jpg
cachet-1.jpg

Aniyah Sarai Burton
GEDC0276-2.gif

Ladwaina Barron Myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/prettyp03

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her about me blurb:
Alias: Pete, Peetie}.A smart, intellectual, self-driven, determined sista, with charm, class and charisma. I'm a Queen, and thats how I expect to be treated. Nothing more, nothing less. I love and cherish life the way a heroin addict cherishes a high. ....set dreams. Failure is "NOT" an option for me. I'm not perfect, but still I strive for perfection. I have a beautiful baby girl, my little Ms. Aniyah Sarai. She's my everything! My motivation, inspiration, my reason for waking up each morning. ..... which is why I believe that I've faced so many setbacks and hardships.... I'm a very family oriented chick. "FAMILY" is important to me, because when you have no-one else, you've got your family.[/B

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her friends comment
I saw the article dwaina i thank God the two of you are ok. accidents happen no ones to blame just thank god that both of you are ok and still alive especially aniyah.i hope you recover well from your injuries i hear they're bad may god be with you lotsa love -Tonja
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dodo wrote
...i was sitin in the front of it and they had got the child out befor da mom and every thing!!! the popo were der but one was holdin the baby with a towel wraped around it!! i was scared da mom did not make it becuz she wazz not out but then they like opened da door with lik jaws of life and ya then we turned on 15th street and left!!!!! thank da lord!!!

5:28 PM sorry wrote ...
i was da one to call da police and tell them dat the mother finger was stuck in da child was flip in da car seat but still is moving

4:43 PM Anonymous wrote ...
WELL THIS IS MY CUZN 1ST HER CHILD IS ONLY 7 MONS SO GET UR FACTS STR8 B4 U OPEN YO MOUTH 2ND HER CHILD WAS N DA FRONT SEATR B CUZ SHE HAS A BAD COLD N NEEDS SPECIAL ATTENTION DO U THINK SHE REALLY PUT HER CHILD IN DA FRONT SEAT ON A REGULAR BASIS B 4REAL..3RD YOUR OPINION DOESNT COUNT SIMPLE..ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THERE SAFE AT HOME N IT WASNT NOTHING BUT DA LORD..

Last edited:
When family members try to stick up for each other, why do they write like that??? It doesn't make the reasons any more believable when you "rite like dis cuz ain't no one guna blieve u when u iz ritin like dis". Even if the child was as sick as they're trying to make her sound, that is no excuse for putting your child in a rear facing child seat in the front seat. If she had buckled that car seat and buckled her child in, her child would be dead from a broken neck or something. She is very lucky that the car seat slipped under the dash board before the airbags deployed. Stupid bitch.

When family members try to stick up for each other, why do they write like that??? It doesn't make the reasons any more believable when you "rite like dis cuz ain't no one guna blieve u when u iz ritin like dis". Even if the child was as sick as they're trying to make her sound, that is no excuse for putting your child in a rear facing child seat in the front seat. If she had buckled that car seat and buckled her child in, her child would be dead from a broken neck or something. She is very lucky that the car seat slipped under the dash board before the airbags deployed. Stupid bitch.

Its funny in a ironic way that they all seem to have ignored that fact she hit a fucking school bus that had 3 children in it. As well as she was crazy speeding on a road full of school bus's and cars full of kids going to school.

IF you didn't buckle you baby in to give her medicine Why the hell would you drive like a crazy person??? What the hell is wrong with pulling over for a few minutes and doing it??

She is posting the photo's of the accident on her photobucket & myspace page showing her friends were the baby and her were in the car. Cant say I would be bragging about My baby surviving an accident that crushed the whole front of my car were my child wasn't suppose to be at. Funny, that back of the car is fine and there was never any danger for the baby if she was were she should have been.

This is the crushed, front passenger side and were the baby was found.
24820-INLINE_childseat-090108.jpg

MIRACULOUSSURVIVAL-1.jpg

Ladwaina Barron Photbucket page:
http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww139/LMB38708/

I can hardly wait to see what charges the cops nail her ass with.
Near as I can figure out what happened, Ladwaina was speeding down the road not paying attention , saw the school bus , slammed her brakes on , Aniyah went flying forward, hits the glovebox and falls twords the floor, then the car hits the school bus. I am not even sure if there was enough room for the whole car seat to fit down there and it was probly poking up a bit. The poking up bit would be were the babys head was.

Last edited:
She so needs to be on the front page that I can't stand it. I'm working on a paper right now. If no one has done it by morning, I'll get her up where she belongs.

Beautiful girl. Sad that she has no judgment. I'm happy they're both ok. But, damn. How stupid can you get?

The first thing when reading this article and saw the pictures, I thought the baby didn't make it...the baby didn't make it..but she did. I'm so happy that this little baby didn't have to pay the price of dying because of stupid mistakes her mother made. Also, very glad the children on the bus suffered only minor injuries.

Failure is "NOT" an option for me. I'm not perfect, but still I strive for perfection.
...You did fail baby Aniyah and you are so damn fortunate you are not burying her today.

When the enemy comes, he comes to steal, kill and destroy. On January 8, 2009 he tried to "kill", but GOD spared my life and my baby's life. God had mercy on the both of us and gave us another chance. This was a big eye opener and showed me that we should not take life, the people that we love or (hate/envy) for granted because we never know when its our time

I believe in God, I believe in angels, miracles, blessing and prayer. Sometimes I even believe evil comes a knocking in forms you may not recognize. However, I do not like it when stupid people, making stupid, preventable mistakes, use God as the reason they are alive. I don't know why some people die, countless innocent victims die while others like Ladwaina and her baby live. I think God gives us choice and with choice comes responsibility and consequences.

I think most things that happen good or bad are weighed by our own actions.
I'm not saying that God didn't have something to do with her living and her baby coming out of this nightmare with hardly a scratch. Maybe it was a lesson to be learned...I don't know, but she's a fool if she thinks all she has to do is pray and remember God every now in then and she will be saved by his grace.

I don't have the answers but I do know that life is precious and the little ones in our life the treasures, are our own responsibility. I ask for guidance all the time but in my heart I know that God already gave me miracles, blessings and grace simply by giving me life and my children. After that, I think most things are determined by our own actions.

Ladwaina Barron, you and your baby Aniyah Sarai are truly fortunate and yes, I would say blessed to be alive today. Be it by the grace of God or circumstance that landed your car under the bus in such a way that all ended up well. I say pray and give thanks but don't forget to look yourself in the mirror and recognize, it's time for change. The change to make life safe for you and your baby, the change to always put her fist and never take chances. This Ladwaina all depends on you, not God.

Be happy and be safe, take care of that sweet precious Aniyah Sarai...

nzltmh.jpg

When the enemy comes, he comes to steal, kill and destroy. On January 8, 2009 he tried to "kill", but GOD spared my life and my baby's life. God had mercy on the both of us and gave us another chance. This was a big eye opener and showed me that we should not take life, the people that we love or (hate/envy) for granted because we never know when its our time

She changed it a bit, she was blaming the Devil for causing it, earlier , how they barley escaped the devils evil plan (insert barf bag here) . Thats what piss's me off the most, she doesn't take any responsibility for her shitty driving in a area FULL of kids running around , riding there bikes. The devil doesn't have to resort to plotting against someone who acts the way she does. She does a much better job at it than he ever could.

It turns out is wasnt even her car anyways, she had borrowed it from "Corris Lamar-McIntosh".

A car was trapped under a school bus this morning in Lehigh Acres. The accident took place on Leonard near Martin. No children were injured but the driver of the car and her daughter were taken to the hospital. A serious accident took place Thursday morning in Lehigh Acres when a car was pinned under a school bus. The owner of the vehicle, Corris Lamar-McIntosh, Sr. had loaned the car to his god-daughter La'Dwaina Barron who was driving at the time of the accident. Barron and her 10 month old baby daughter were taken to the hospital. No school children were injured in the accident.

The 3 kids who were on the bus.
bilde

Love the pictures.

That's the first thing I did as a new mom.

Off with the top and expose the Jugs. Doesn't everyone???

Its a freakin act of god, that one woman could be so dumb as to place her child and her car seat in the front seat of a car!!! God, what the hell are people thinking these days???

Charge her stupid ass already. She could have killed that precious baby. She could have killed other children. Yes, God spared her life and that of her baby. And she should be thankful. But she certainly does not deserve any credit for what she did to that baby. And if no one makes a point to hammer that into her stupid head, she will just keep it up until that precious little angel is injured or dead.

I can't believe this woman is so stupid that she is actually bragging about what her and her baby survived.

She is a total moron for putting her baby in the front seat. I'm not a mother, but even I know you never ever under any circumstances put the child in the front seat. If the child had a cold before you leave the house, you give the kid some medicine, suck all the mucus out of it's nose with an aspirator and give the kid a blanket.

I can't believe this woman is so stupid that she is actually bragging about what her and her baby survived.

She is a total moron for putting her baby in the front seat. I'm not a mother, but even I know you never ever under any circumstances put the child in the front seat. If the child had a cold before you leave the house, you give the kid some medicine, suck all the mucus out of it's nose with an aspirator and give the kid a blanket.

Welcome to the forums, Minus. And even if you DID put a kid in the front seat, wouldn't you at least take a moment to STRAP HER IN?

If I was stupid enough to put the kid in the front seat, I hope I would be smart enough to strap it in....

But I'm smart enough to know children belong in the backseat :)

I love how she goes on about how "the enemy tried to kill today." If you mean the Devil, he had nothing to do with your stupidity. That was piss poor judgment and nothing more.

Welcome to the forums, Minus. And even if you DID put a kid in the front seat, wouldn't you at least take a moment to STRAP HER IN?

The scary part is that it is probably better that she didn't strap her in this situation. The flap from the airbag opening could have beheaded that baby.

When I was living in NJ years ago, there was a school aged boy (I don't remember the age, but he was too young to be in the front seat) that was killed when he was sitting in the front seat and was involved in an accident. That is exactly what happened, the cover from the airbag flew open and pretty much beheaded him. It was such a horrible thing to hear about.

Back