• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
I'll put our handsome heroes first

1000002670.jpg

Jaylon McEuen, local stock car driver, Sheriffs Deputy of two years, and always stops to help seniors, kittens, and puppies cross the street safely
I don't know that last part for sure. But does he seem like he wouldnt?

1000002671.jpg

Leonardo Wells, injured seriously, and has a ton of family and friends who love him.
He always sends thank you cards, wins arm wrestling challenges, and wishes he could do more to serve his community.
I don't know that last part for sure, but does he seem like he wouldn't?

1000002669.jpg

Jordyn Sanchez, lifelong criminal scumbag and whining bag of apple cores and toenail clippings.

Believes doing anything he wants is his right, always makes sure he has a gun because he's obnoxious and disliked on sight, and is as smart as that cartoon bellhop waitress that tips over the Flinstones car with that big tray of ribs.
He spends hours in front of the mirror practicing that head tipped back look to avoid his chronic nosebleeds and to show off his Adam's Apple, which is the only manly part of him, and shaves his eyebrows into perfect commas, even though he couldn't identify a comma out of a punctuation lineup.
His mother still does his laundry.

"Sanchez went to his ex-girlfriend's parents home unannounced
Sanchez, who has limited custody, allegedly said he was there to take the children. One of the witnesses said Sanchez appeared to be under the influence of drugs and had walked to the home, with no vehicle to transport the children.

When Sanchez was told he could not take the children, he allegedly got aggressive. Sanchez was asked to leave the home and he refused, so the children’s grandparents called 911.
The deputies, Leonardo Wells and Jaylon McEuen, showed up and tried to get Sanchez to leave peacefully. He allegedly started fighting with them and pulled out a gun and shot both deputies. The deputies returned fire and hit Sanchez. Wells has been with the PCSD for two years while McEuen was with the department for a year.

According to court documents, Sanchez has a long criminal history and is accused of shooting a customer at a Tucson smoke shop on Dec. 16, just five days before the deputies were injured.

For the Dec. 16 shooting, Sanchez allegedly got into an argument with another customer at a smoke shop in the 910 block of East Fort Lowell. Sanchez allegedly used a racial slur, and the shooting victim pulled out a knife. A witness said Sanchez then pulled out a gun and shot the victim in the upper thigh before running away.

Investigators said the gun used in the smoke shop shooting matched the one used to shoot the deputies. They also allegedly found a knife in Sanchez’s home similar to the one taken from the victim
."

No bond, 13 felonies

He should just be sent to hell but as buses there are infrequent and really he would cost too much to be given the death penalty I'm sure his obnoxious personality will make short work of him in one of Arizona's hotter prisons.

Video of the whole thing

1000002673.jpg
1000002663.jpg

Smoke shop dumbassery.

Goodbye forever Jordyn with a y.

Attachments

• 1000002673.jpg
    1000002673.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 28
  • 1000002654.jpg
    1000002654.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 15