• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Utah man has been charged with sexual assault and kidnapping after authorities say he hammered a tool resembling an ice pick through another man's penis during an argument.

The 45-year-old Jason Dee Maughn is scheduled to make a court appearance Wednesday in Salt Lake City.

Court documents show that Maughn is accused of putting a gun to the victim's head and handcuffing him to a chair on August 30.

The victim told police he was given a choice of being killed in the desert or having a nail driven into his penis.

He says he went to the hospital the next day for treatment after Maughn took the handcuffs off.

The charging document describes the case as domestic violence and says the men lived together, but doesn't explain their exact relationship.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6461143/Utah-man-accused-hammering-ice-pick-mans-penis.html
1543991593460.png

I don't even have a dick and I'm thinking death in the desert sounds slightly less painless...

Now I realize how difficult it is to surprise someone for the holidays, but seriously guy...

I’m betting Old Chin Pubes always insists on being the dominant partner. My turn my turn my turn!

It was just some kinky fun until the ice pick showed up....dude must have forgotten the safe word

This is too twisted to be fun ... who the fuck does this guy think he is, giving out those kids of options ... enjoy jail ass hole ... I hope you're given a choice of a broom stick handle or a train while a couple guys wring on your dick and balls like a wet rag ... with their teeth.

Back