• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-laughs-as-cnn-panel-mocks-kanye-west-as-token-negro-video/
CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump’s ‘Token Negro,’ Don Lemon Laughs

A CNN panel hosted by anchor Don Lemon took turns lacing into Kanye West on Tuesday evening, joking that his embrace of President Donald Trump has caused him to be tokenized. Several referred to him using the term “negro.”

“He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer.

“This is ridiculous and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously. He clearly has issues. He’s already been hospitalized,” she continued. “Not to trivialize mental health issues, [but] obviously Kanye has taken a turn in a very strange way.”

Another guest, former Congressman Bakari Sellers, also hit Kanye using much of the same language.

Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read,” said Sellers. “And we have this now and now Donald Trump is going to use it and pervert and he’s going to have someone who can stand with him and take pictures.”

Throughout the bit, Lemon laughed along and joked about the expression of another panelist, CNN contributor Scott Jennings, who appeared visibly uncomfortable.

“I’m just looking at Scott’s face,” said Lemon barely getting the words out. “Scott’s like, ‘Wow, OK.'”

Reps for West and CNN did not immediately respond to request for comment from TheWrap.

It’s not the first time a CNN segment has floated mental illness as an explanation for Kanye’s behavior. During a “New Day’ episode last week, co-host Alisyn Camerota bluntly suggested Kanye might not be all there.

“I just am wondering if it’s time to start worrying about Kanye because he does go on, sometimes, nonsensical rants,” she said. “He has taken a break for some stress related issues, so I’m concerned.”

Kanye West has faced intense and withering criticism from fans and allies since making a public embrace of Trump in person and online. West was known to have been close to the billionaire before his election and that friendship has endured despite Trump’s basement approval ratings among black Americans.

I wonder what the outcry would be like had this happened on Fox News.

https://www.thewrap.com/don-lemon-laughs-as-cnn-panel-mocks-kanye-west-as-token-negro-video/

And just like that ... the democrats lost the votes from all the African Americans, they were counting on,

I just watched some of it and my GOD. Is he kidding? Is this a joke? What the fuck is even happening right now!

Trump actually said "I like him, he can speak for me" meaning Kanye! Is this real life?!

Do you think the people like Sour milk skinny Taylor S ... or Kim, KoKo, Kourt, Kylie, Kenny and all of the their adorable kids more ... ????

I guess in November we'll find out.

Some people in Congress ... not all of them .... did you know that Trump bombed the shit out of ISIS just like he said he was going to and that

china, North Korea are going to help rebuild ???

Guess who's not making any dough on that one ... all of the democrat who had their money in the wrong pocket is who!

It's time for Senators to stand up and confront Donald J. Trump.

Like they did when Kavanaugh got voted in ... Like that ???

… giggle … giggle ...giggle that wasn't standing up. It was first and foremost grown assed men groveling on their knees. Like that.

That shit was gay LG.

Kindly elucidate us all to your precise meaning of this post.

A handful of you seem to think this type of shit is funny, meanwhile many of are wondering what compels some of y'all to hit the "post reply" button after typing out remarks that many 12 yr old's know are not only improper, but also lame as fuck.
Comments like this lost their burn status over 15 yrs ago; so are you inhibited with the puerile of a 13-15 yr old, or a juvenile who perused the site with the perception you possess the perspicuity play in the adult league?

… giggle … giggle ...giggle that wasn't standing up. It was first and foremost grown assed men groveling on their knees. Like that.

Right ... because Susan Collin is a man now ... OKAY!

No one groveled ... them and me (I'm Canadian) and lots of people like me are calling it a hoax ... like Trump called it a hoax and we're pissed

off ...

1539292089214.png

Notice how they don't look like they go home to cats ... because they have boyfriends instead.

Last edited:
But do you appreciate that Democrats are going to lose in November.
As much as I would like that, I don't think it's going to happen. I'm pretty sure the Democrats will take the house. And then we'll have gridlock again. I love gridlock.

That wouldn’t happen on Dox news cause they’re mostly white reporters there. The CNN video is black people talking about Kanye, another black person. Should they have mocked him? Idk. But calling him negro isn’t as bad to them, since they are all black.

Okay so Kanye wants to talk gang banging and prison reform .. both are problems.

Who did you think could fix this ... Chelsea Clinton ... or even anyone like her ... Ivanka ?

Like neither of them could ... they got no insight.

Nicki Minaj probably could have made a contribution ... if she wasn't still such a hood rat ... and a pig .. and loving the incest, and

child molesters ... ok never mind ... lets scratch Nicki.

How come OBAMA didn't do this ... like so what jay and bey showed up at the ball ... but did they get anything done ?

NOPE ... typical Democrats !!!!!!

A long time ago a Priest, who is really intelligent and who has a doctorate in theology told me not to wonder if God or the Devil existed, but to

KNOW that good and evil does, and that I should know the difference and pick a side.

KANYE FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ... Jesus Walks !

Kim and Melania are going to be best friends ... Weed is going to be legal all over the USA ... Its really going to open things up!

Everyone is going to have the big smiles, and everything is fine !!!

Angry women out here calling me a RACIST ... well look who showed her true colours all GOB SMACKED. And loving it.

Everyone else is just going to shake their head, and listen to Kanye all day long. Yes they are.

They were actually mocking Trump for letting putting a person of questionable mental health on display like that. Also pointed out, imagine if someone said "Motherfucker" in the Oval office when Obama was president, Fox news would have lost their minds.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/don-l...l-office-performance-this-was-a-minstrel-show

He actually mocked Trump for putting a person of questionable mental health on public display like that. Also pointed out, imagine if someone said, "Motherfucker" in the Oval Office when Obama was President, Fox news and Rush would have lost their minds. They'd probably STILL be talking about it.

More importantly, lets talk about why Trump has given Carte Blanche to MBS to murder US residents with impunity.

He actually mocked Trump for putting a person of questionable mental health on public display like that. Also pointed out, imagine if someone said, "Motherfucker" in the Oval Office when Obama was President, Fox news and Rush would have lost their minds. They'd probably STILL be talking about it.

Sorry, BB, but you're confusing your stories. One day it was the token negro and the next it was that trump is using him. Don Lemon talking out of both sides of his mouth. If you watch the video in the link I posted, you'll notice it's an entirely different one from what you posted.

I watched this ... he's right ... Kanye talks in his own vernacular. And the biggest factories in the USA are the prisons.

And TRUMP isn't a racist All of this is TRUE, and his (kanye's) delivery was his own and he spoke of all of these things.

I wonder what they had for lunch ... and I wonder if they said grace or gave thanks before they ate ?

@BostonBurns ... like did you read Obama's book ... they guy loves cocaine. But here you are getting mad at Kanye for talking about art, education, industry and the prison system.

More skinhead violence. Proud Boys, weren't they the guys holding that prayer meeting in Portland?

Three counter-protesters are arrested during violent brawl with members of far right group Proud Boys on the streets of NYC's Upper East Side
  • Several members of far right group Proud Boys kicked and pummeled a small group of antifascist protesters
  • It happened on Friday night outside an Upper East Side Manhattan club where Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes had delivered a speech
  • The melee was captured on video and in photos posted to social media
  • Proud Boys members dressed in black polo shirts yelled homophobic slurs as they attacked at least three protesters
  • Several Proud Boys could be seen kicking their victims after they had been knocked to the ground
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...testers-outside-Far-Right-rally-New-York.html

Is that a couple of MAGA hats I see, and isn't that a WHITE POWER sign they're making?

svUeaXt.jpg

Last edited:
Back