• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Here we go, we knew it was coming, so woke, so disgusting. Not food yet but give the liberal woke time, it’s coming

Specter of ‘Soylent Green’ raised in legislative debate over human composting, which proponents say is an eco-friendly way to deal with remains​

Daniel Hennessy’s mother didn’t want to be buried when she died, because she didn’t want her body to take up any land.
Hennessey began reading up on a process called natural organic reduction, which allows human remains to be converted into soil. It’s also known as “human composting.”
“I think that the human composting option appears to be the best for the environment. It makes sense. It’s a slow process. So it feels a bit more dignified than being burned at 1,200 degrees,” said Hennessy, a native of England who lives in Chicago.

At Hennessy’s urging, state Rep. Kelly Cassidy, a Chicago Democrat, tried early last year to push through legislation that would codify natural organic reduction as an alternative to handling human remains.

As if we aren't already consuming the remains of countless dead beings already, which have fortified and replenished the soil with necessary nutrients and minerals for as long as life has paddled, slithered, and walked the earth.

The ick factor is a little overkill here. It's not as though they'll be plopping whole ass corpses down in fields to fertilize the melons, or whatever.

Oh shit, guess it'll have to be female corpsss assigned to the melon patch, and males will get carted off to the zucchinis. Nah, there'd probably be some "woke" objection to this idea as well, right?

A whole human corpse being used as fertilizer? That's disgusting! Next thing you know, they're going to make fertilizer out of feces! Absolutely revolting! Why would anyone want to do th-

iu

Oh.

As if we aren't already consuming the remains of countless dead beings already, which have fortified and replenished the soil with necessary nutrients and minerals for as long as life has paddled, slithered, and walked the earth.

The ick factor is a little overkill here. It's not as though they'll be plopping whole ass corpses down in fields to fertilize the melons, or whatever.

Oh shit, guess it'll have to be female corpsss assigned to the melon patch, and males will get carted off to the zucchinis. Nah, there'd probably be some "woke" objection to this idea as well, right?
The me too movement will have a say regarding your melons!

I believe there is another post on here somewhere talking about this... which led to people in Sweden - eating corpses..

BUT there has recently been a lot of chatter on tic toc from farmers saying states are trying to make them give cows/cattle etc vaccines...

It started a little last year but no one was paying attention.. those stories were "we are not making it so they HAVE to BUT we will give them money if they do.... There is a lot more being said about it now.. here is an article from 2021

"The state currently reimburses participating farmers up to $1,500 for vaccinating their herds, handing out $492,561 over the past two fiscal years, according to documents from the Tennessee Agriculture Department. "

So no one has even realized it but since they couldnt get us all to take the jab - we have been receiving it through meat etc... There has also been talk about farmers needing to spray with it on their crops...

They are coming for you no matter how hard you try EYES wide OPEN people!!!

Man, I really need to win the damn lottery already so I can buy a piece of farmland and grow my own damn food, because CLEARLY no one with any power gives a shit about the people that CANNOT take their clot shots. Some of us are trying to save our own damn lives... :shifty:

Compost is cool. So is just dumping me on the forest floor and letting me feed some wildlife.

Hell, you could sell me to a homosexual gang of necrophiles. I’m not going to give 2 fucks! Or YOU could eat me……..I’ll probably taste like chemicals and tar and make your head go numb though.

I am open to suggestions.

I am not particularly attached to corpses- I don’t understand the whole concept of putting a dead body in a $25,000 box just to make the living feel better. I am a firm believer in organ donation. Hell, if I’m dead what do I need any of it for, anyway?!?!

I told my son, who's the cheapest guy you'll ever meet, to do it any kind of way he thinks is appropriate, at that point I don't think I"m going to care. He'll probably do it like the old joke, tie a pork chop round my neck and throw me in the back yard, let the dogs drag me off. I'm not putting it past him.

Back