• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Police are searching for an Indiana man who allegedly let an 11-year-old family member drive herself and a 9-year-old girl to their elementary school in a stolen rental car earlier this month.

Khafilu Oshodi, 31, was reportedly in the passenger's seat when the girl pulled in to the drop-off area at John J. Murphy Elementary School in Round Lake Park, Indiana on January 9. Employees said the two girls then got out of the car, and Oshodi got in the driver's seat and drove away, the Chicago Tribune reports.

A warrant has now been issued for his arrest for two counts of child endangerment and driving with a suspended license. The car was reported stolen earlier this month, police said.

Police are encouraging those with information about Oshodi's whereabouts to contact them. Both misdemeanors he has been charged with carry the possibility of a year in prison.

Both girls have been safely placed with other family members.

While police continue to search for Oshodi, Round Lake Park Police Chief George Filenko told the Tribune that authorities are just grateful no one was hurt in the incident.

The area where the child drove into the school is generally very crowded in the mornings as students arrive to begin their day - which poses the possibility for "a number of tragic scenarios," according to Filenko.

“It’s a circle drive drop-off and there were many staff, parents and students in the area,” he said. “Drop-off and pickup are the busiest times of the school day. If the child loses control, we’ve got disastrous results.”

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-...11-year-old-drive-stolen-rental-car-to-school

I think I'd trust the 11-yr-old before I'd trust him to do anything correctly. Sounds like she may have had previous experience.

I'm sorry but he really doesn't have any right to have any look of belligerent or smug on his face. He's nothing but an ass clown low-ranking Thug stupid ass moron. Utterly laughable and trying really hard to hide behind a tough guy facial Persona which honestly just doesn't bear up any kind of scrutiny once you look at his rap sheet. Feckless turd

kinda like this? people turned it into funny memes but I refuse to rt or use thought it is classic this is the asshat drug dealer that rented to terrorists in France, his face and pose is classic

Back