• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
You can't make this shit up!

CHH-front.jpg

HUNTINGTON, WV (WOWK) – Cabell Huntington Hospital is facing backlash after reinstating their mask requirement.

According to the hospital, the policy was reinstated following CDC guidelines that show high levels of community spread of COVID-19.

The protocol says that hospital patients, staff and visitors are required to wear their mask inside the hospital.

Hospital officials say they plan to adjust that policy as the spread level changes and those who do not abide by that policy will be suspended.

Robinson says the hospital’s new policy came after the initial policy that said only those who were unvaccinated were required to wear the mask and were identified by a gold star on their badge.

Full Article

I do not believe that the persecution Jews faced in WW2 is the same thing as, nor should be conflated with, the consequence someone gets in the present day if they choose to forego being vaccinated from COVID-19. I believe it is a gross rhetorical mistake to compare one's (usually) voluntary choice of staying unvaccinated to that of millions of people being murdered because their existence doesn't sit well with the elites.

But stories like this only fuel the fire of people who do conflate these circumstances. This hospital adorned unvaccinated people on their property with gold stars, effectively otherizing them and demarcating them as either inferior or untouchable. Yeah, horrible PR there, hospital.

Fuck em,I'm doubling down on the NOT getting the jab then.
And like the face diaper of oppression actually worked to stop the spread of illness. The jab also didn't stop folks from getting and spreading the Rona. I worked at a place with a strict mask policy and people still got sick. All they did was contribute to the pollution of our planet. Discarded face diapers have turned up in even the most remote corners of the world and it will take many, many years for them to biodegrade. And now the same folks who forced everyone to wear them are now crying to the rest of us about climate change. Sorry folks, you don't get to create a worldwide, massive scale problem and then whine about it.

Gold stars? Really? You couldn't think of some other symbol to use?
gold star stickers are pretty cheap...
Post automatically merged:

And like the face diaper of oppression actually worked to stop the spread of illness. The jab also didn't stop folks from getting and spreading the Rona. I worked at a place with a strict mask policy and people still got sick. All they did was contribute to the pollution of our planet. Discarded face diapers have turned up in even the most remote corners of the world and it will take many, many years for them to biodegrade. And now the same folks who forced everyone to wear them are now crying to the rest of us about climate change. Sorry folks, you don't get to create a worldwide, massive scale problem and then whine about it.
dude no one ever said mask were going to stop it they were to help slow down the spread, so hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed this was stated over and over, besides there are tons of other valid medical reasons to wear a mask especially it being cold and flu season in general im sure people appreciate not having people cough and hack that shit all over them, its just a curtesy, you see it practiced in asian countries regularly. I just caught a nasty cold and am wearing a mask in public so im not spiting that shit all over other people.

Last edited:
gold star stickers are pretty cheap...

But so are Avery color coding labels.

IMG_20230122_001935.jpg

I can't say that gold stars were an unforseeably poor choice, because gold stars imagery has been associated with Covid vaccines and precautions multiple times previously, and not just in the foolish way MTG did.

"At an anti-vaccination rally in London on April 25, protesters marching “for freedom” were photographed wearing yellow stars including the outlines of the Jewish symbol for the Star of David pinned to their lapels or from lanyards.
The yellow star is a well-known symbol which Jews in Nazi-Germany were required to wear visibly on the outside of their clothing to be identifiable as Jews in the aftermath of the Pogrom Night on November 9th, 1938. Jews who refused to comply were subject to being shot on the spot."

I understand these are all different contexts, my point is that anyone paying attention would have had to heard some reference to gold/yellow stars and covid measures in the same breath.

The hospital erred. Badly.
They probably have a office supply cabinet full of alternatives.

Might say something more damning about public school curriculums though.

“dude no one ever said mask were going to stop it they were to help slow down the spread,”

that’s just not true
And if masks were only there to merely slow the spread and not stop it, then why did most workplaces make them MANDATORY if that were the case. All the workplaces basically took choice and bodily autonomy away from employees for 2 years. Many people got fired over refusal to comply with mandates that turned out not to have been effective in the first place, ones that did more harm than good. All these places decided in lockstep to basically tighten the thumbscrews on everyone and do this for two years straight! Lockdowns, school closures, masks, vaccines, and the shutdown of small businesses everywhere, along with the threat of job loss to anyone who didn't agree did great harm. Anyone who dissented got kicked out of the workforce and was treated like pariah.

Last week I had to spend a day in the hospital having an angiogram and having a stent put in my left leg. While the hospital employees were wearing masks, no one suggested I wear one and no one mentioned getting the jab. I can't remember if they asked if I had been vaxxed; only if I had been recently explosed to COVID. So, I was pleased about this.

Back