• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
I know theres alot of diff stuff going on in the states with immigration but I think everyone should be allowed to be at their childs burial JMO.

Illegal Immigrant Will Return To US For Son's Funeral
Hermelinda Gutierrez Was Granted A Humanitarian Pardon To Bury Her 3-Year-Old Son

SAN DIEGO -- A grieving mother is back in the United States on Saturday after being banned for crossing over illegally. 10News first covered this story last Sunday as a mother made her plea to come back from Mexico to see her toddler buried.
Hermelinda Gutierrez has been reunited with her husband, Bernardo Gutierrez after weeks of trying to get into the country to bury her son. While the two are together, they wish their reunion was under better circumstances.
[...]
Their son Esteban died of a heart attack in Hermelinda's arms in Mexico two weeks ago. Gutierrez said his wife was told to leave the United States in February when he tried to get her legal status.
Hermelinda took Esteban back to Mexico while Bernardo stayed in the United States working to support them until she was legally able to come back. Their plan stopped when Esteban died.
"I'm trying to be the rock for her but it is starting to get difficult because I know what is going to happen," said Bernardo Gutierrez.
He brought Esteban back to the United States to be buried, but Hermelinda could not come back for the funeral. Because of her immigration status, she is barred from the United States for a year.
A humanitarian pardon was granted for Hermelinda by the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services after she passed a background check and was allowed back into the United States for two weeks.
The entire Gutierrez family will be together to bring closure to a loss and Hermelinda will get to see her son before he is laid to rest.
"It means everything to us and the family because she is actually going to there with us," said Bernardo Gutierrez. "That way we can say our final goodbyes to our only son."
http://www.10news.com/news/23568130/detail.html
w7c5xh.jpg
Hermelinda Gutierrez & Estaban​

LOL I knew you would be the one and this is a time I have to say
She was asked to leave and she left
I have buried a child and its the worst thing in the world
If being there for 2 days gives her some peace then Im all for it

Last edited:
LOL I knew yuou would be the one and this is a time I have to say
She was asked to leave and she left
I have buried a child and its the worst thing in the world
If being there for 2 days gives her some peace then Im all for it

They should affix an electronic monitoring device on her person to ensure that she does not remain in the United States beyond the time allowed.

They should affix an electronic monitoring device on her person to ensure that she does not remain in the United States beyond the time allowed.

she didnt remain the 1st time though, she left without incident...please be kind pete...put yourself in her position just this once

Why is this even news? She was illegal and was deported. Her son died and she is visiting legally and then she will leave. Grieving or not, she broke the law and now the US has granted her compassion. Why wasn't the child buried in Mexico?

Why is this even news? She was illegal and was deported. Her son died and she is visiting legally and then she will leave. Grieving or not, she broke the law and now the US has granted her compassion. Why wasn't the child buried in Mexico?

Perhaps the little bastard was born here, thus granting him automatic citisenship. I am suprised the U.S. government did not grant her automatic citisenship and bury her offspring at Arlington National Cemetary with full military honours. :confused2:

How in the world could a kids so young have a heart attack? freak thing?

Oh yeah, fuck you pete, you're all bastards to me(men- excluding kids and babies:)

Back