Her quality of life is going to almost be nonexistent. It is nonexistent,” the girl will be wheelchair-bound, unable to speak & will likely be blind

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

November 30, 2018

The battered and bruised baby at the center of what police and doctors describe as one of the most horrific child abuse cases they have seen will likely never walk or talk.

Police say doctors at Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital told them both of the baby’s legs were broken and six ribs were fractured when the 10-week-old was treated earlier this year.

The baby also had two skull fractures that occurred at different times and suffered strokes that have limited the amount of blood to her small brain. She also suffered brain bleeds, retinal hemorrhaging and stretched leg ligaments, according to Jeisson Garcia’s 21-page arrest affidavit.

“This is the worst case of child abuse we have ever investigated where the child hasn’t died. Her quality of life is going to almost be nonexistent. It is nonexistent,” said Sgt. Joseph Kennedy, who heads the Stamford Police Department’s Youth Bureau.

Most of the injuries were consistent with shaken baby syndrome, the affidavit said.

The baby was born on Nov. 16, 2017 to a woman who moved here from Colombia last October to be with Garcia, the affidavit said.

Garcia, however, was not the girl’s father and the mother told police their relationship was strained after the baby’s birth, the affidavit said.

Kennedy said the girl will be wheelchair-bound, unable to speak and will likely be blind.

Kennedy said the baby was turned over to the state department of Children and Families and is in foster care. Kennedy said he did not know what happened to the baby’s mother.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...e-Abused-baby-will-never-walk-or-13435077.php

March 16, 2018

A Colombian man who did not oppose being deported will remain here where he is accused of repeatedly assaulting his estranged girlfriend and is suspected of nearly beating her 2-month-old baby to death.

Jeisson Garcia, 22, was returned to the state’s custody this week after being detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on an immigration hold since last month.
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...d-for-Colombian-man-charged-with-12757793.php
1543644243101-png.10455

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sejanus

Trusted Member
Apr 26, 2016
Ratings
34,633 1,102 156
In cases like this there is a possible use for him.
Take him to the southern border.
On loudspeakers describe his crimes.
Follow with "this is what we do with criminals not born here".
Execute him on the spot using a woodchipper.
Do this every day during daylight hours.
Every hour on the hour.
Positive impact on immigration guaranteed!

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Bold Member!
Oct 31, 2018
Ratings
1,630 108 5
Every hour on the hour.
Holy shit you're dark...I love it

Sugar Cookie

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
42,707 2,365 390
It was really nice of him not disagreeing with being deported while waiting to be tried for the murder of this child. (sarcasm)

I think the fact that the mother up and disappeared will be part of defense-saying she was responsible for the injuries.

I am glad that the child is not in the custody of the mom but I still worry for her well being since she is so defenseless.

Siobhan

Aug 23, 2008
Ratings
3,143 446 72
In the abattoir with a labrys
Every hour on the hour.
This is too quick of a death for child abusers, IMO.
I stand by my Public Impalement policy, as the slow, days long death screams serve a lasting impact for all who witness or hear even the slightest glimpse or sound, and you have the added benefit of just leaving the impaled body in place to rot as a reminder to all criminals, abusives, or even people with mild anger issues to keep their hands to themselves.

Satarah

Jun 5, 2014
Ratings
2,131 256 16
Florida
This is too quick of a death for child abusers, IMO.
I stand by my Public Impalement policy, as the slow, days long death screams serve a lasting impact for all who witness or hear even the slightest glimpse or sound, and you have the added benefit of just leaving the impaled body in place to rot as a reminder to all criminals, abusives, or even people with mild anger issues to keep their hands to themselves.
I stand with you! :happy:

Olivia

Bold Member!
Nov 22, 2017
Ratings
1,179 131 2
CT
Blasphemer! While I'm quite fond of Sejanus, you have sullied the name of Doc Slaughter...(strides away in a huff)
I replied earlier. Realizing now that I never posted :wacky:
I only refer to Sejanus because I’m not familiar with doc slaughter posting torture tactics in this forum specifically. I hope you can forgive me for my ignorance :arghh: but as it stands now, sejanus is all I got. ;)

Members online