• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A GoFundMe page has popped up for an Illinois man serving a 45-year prison sentence in the 2005 murder of Adrianne Reynolds.

Cory Gregory pleaded guilty in 2006. His co-defendant Sarah Kolb was also convicted for murdering their 16-year old classmate by strangling her outside a Taco Bell in Moline. Gregory and Kolb later burned and dismembered her body.

A GoFundMe page, created Tuesday for Gregory, now asks for donations to help him write a book. The description reads in part:

My name is Cory Gregory I have been in prison for almost half of my life. As a juvenile, I was arrested for First degree Murder, under the Accountability act. It basically means that I was held accountable for another's actions.
I spend my life writing books. Everyone tells me that my novels are good, and that I should publish them. As you can imagine, it's not easy to get published as a prisoner. This is where you come in.
There are companies that help inmates self-publish their books. I need $3000.00 to publish and advertise my novel. This is the only passion I have left in this world, and I hope to see it actualized. This could change my life forever. I appreciate anything you can donate on my behalf.

As of April 26th, the page has raised $5 of it's $3,000 goal.

1556442776520.png

Last edited:
Everyone tells me that my novels are good, and that I should publish them. As you can imagine, it's not easy to get published as a prisoner. This is where you come in.
There are companies that help inmates self-publish their books. I need $3000.00 to publish and advertise my novel.
If your books were any good at all, a publisher would publish it. That's their business, that's how they make their money.
This other type of publishing company that wants $$ upfront are the same ripoff as those modeling agencies that want $$ to help get you I to the business.

. This is the only passion I have left in this world
Go kill yourself.

This loser's balls must be so huge to do this, they must hang down to his knees. Someone should get a belt and strangle them like that poor victim was strangled. Nah, on second thought, just chop them off and stuff them down his throat.

View attachment 16667
I hope you have zero peace! zero dollars you murdering piece of shit!!! I enjoy the thought of you suffering natural consequences you waste of space!!!!

Thankfully I can not locate the gufundme - so it must have been taken down .

This is what this fool look like

1715286149061.jpeg

R53995 - GREGORY, CORY C.

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO

Admission Date: 04/15/2022
Projected Parole Date: 07/26/2047
Last Paroled Date:
Projected Discharge Date: 07/27/2050

OFFENSE:MURDER/STRONG PROB KILL/INJURE
CUSTODY DATE:01/27/2005
SENTENCE:40 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY:ROCK ISLAND

OFFENSE:CONCEAL HOMICIDAL DEATH
CUSTODY DATE:01/27/2005
SENTENCE:5 Years 0 Months 0 Days

R80259 - KOLB, SARAH A.

Sex Offender Registry Required

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO

Admission Date: 09/07/2006
Projected Parole Date: 05/20/2053
Last Paroled Date:
Projected Discharge Date: 05/20/2056

OFFENSE:MURDER/INTENT TO KILL/INJURE
CUSTODY DATE:01/26/2005
SENTENCE:48 Years 0 Months 0 Days
SENTENCE DISCHARGED?:NO

OFFENSE:CONCEAL HOMICIDAL DEATH
CUSTODY DATE:01/26/2005
SENTENCE:5 Years 0 Months 0 Days

Neither should ever be released
1715286224966.png

March 7, 2022

Sarah Kolb is asking the State of Illinois' Prisoner Review Board, and ultimately Go. J.B. Pritzker, for clemency despite a court's 2006 ruling that found her guilty in the death of Adrianne Reynolds.

The Illinois State Supreme Court ruled in 2019 juveniles given a sentence longer than 40 years is considered a de facto life sentence, meaning the person would spend most - if not all - of his or her life behind bars. In 2020, Kolb's attorney requested a new sentencing hearing after that decision. A judge dismissed the request, saying Kolb is a "cold and callous person who cannot be rehabilitated."

Following his own de facto life sentence appeal, Gregory is scheduled to have another sentencing hearing Wednesday, March 9.

Less than 20 years after the gruesome death of Adrianne Reynolds, Kolb petitioned for clemency.

According to Cornell Law School, clemency requires the U.S. president or a state governor to pardon criminals or commute their sentences. The term itself means "leniency" or "mercy."

In Kolb's case, her petition was filed with the State of Illinois. In Illinois, the petition will be reviewed to ensure compliance with all of the filing guidelines, according to the Prisoner Review Board.

Kolb's petition was approved to be added to the docket, and according a Prisoner Review Board letter obtained by News 8, Kolb's petition will be placed on the board's April 2022 docket.

According to the board's website, it will be reviewed April 12-15. Every complete executive clemency petition that complies with statutory and regulatory procedures must be considered by the board and sent on to the Gov. Pritzker for a decision.

March 3, 2023

An appellate court has denied the resentencing request of one of Adrianne Reynolds' killers this week.

Sarah Kolb, 34, is one of the individuals convicted of murdering and dismembering the body of 16-year-old Adrianne Reynolds back in 2005. Kolb was 16 at the time and was sentenced to 53 years in prison.

Back in January, Kolb's defense team asked the Third District Appellate Court in Ottawa to reduce her sentence, alleging that the judge in the original case did not take several factors into account when deciding her sentence, such as age, competence and family background.

Her legal team also argued that the sentence is a cruel and unusual punishment under the Eighth Amendment — due to her age of 16 years at the time of the murder, her case conflicts with a 2019 Illinois Supreme Court decision that ruled that any sentence over 40 years for a juvenile is considered a life sentence.

Wednesday's decision says Kolb's team failed to show evidence that the original judge did violate her Eighth Amendment rights.

Back