• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Must have been mad about his feed or favorite chair, at first I thought they meant the dog was 22 years old
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/old-english-bulldog-bites-mans-13395538
0_dug2.jpg

A dog bit off a man's testicles and penis in a horrific attack at flat in East Lothian.
The 22-year-old was found unconscious in a pool of blood next to an Old English Bulldog, which was also covered in his blood.
Police were confronted with the horrific scene when they were called to the property in Haddington on Sunday afternoon.
The man was rushed to Edinburgh's Royal General Infirmary where he remains unconscious and in serious condition, reports the Daily Star.
The dog was taken to police kennels until the exact circumstances of the attack are known.
The victim is believed to have been fully clothed when officers found him and details of the attack will not be clear until he regains concsiousness.
A police spokesman said: "Police in East Lothian are investigating after a man suffered serious injuries, believed to have been caused by a dog, in Haddington on Sunday 7 October.
“Emergency services were called to a property in the High Street area at around 2.30pm.
“A 22-year-old man was taken to the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary by the Scottish Ambulance Service, and later transferred to the Western General Hospital where he remains receiving treatment."
Old English Bulldogs are known for the power in their jaws and are descended from breeds used for bull-baiting.

Last edited:
I just don't believe it was an English bulldog.
bulldogs are the granddads and dads of pits, they were bred and raised to bait bulls which is why they are all muscle an jaw, the American bulldog are the closest to them and I have seen one of them in action and heard what it ended up doing to it's owners neighbors pit bull: he literally went through the neighbors back door to finish the job & had to be put down [ripped it to shreds in the kitchen]

I would like to see an actual picture of the dog.
I'm not believing it was an English bulldog.

Tell me it was an American bulldog and I'm all in. Tell me it was a mix of some bulldog heritage and someone tagged it English bulldog I'm all in. Telle it was an English bulldog and I want to see a picture.

I would like to see an actual picture of the dog.
I'm not believing it was an English bulldog.

Tell me it was an American bulldog and I'm all in. Tell me it was a mix of some bulldog heritage and someone tagged it English bulldog I'm all in. Telle it was an English bulldog and I want to see a picture.
will see if there are any up but it looks like the one they turned into Dogzilla which in Scotland they do go about the size of an AMerican, I could have rode Dooley if I had wanted almost he was a good 140 pounds

So is this a burglar that broke in or the flat's resident?

Either way - OUCH!!!
that should a been a large capital, it said the dudes clothes were entirely on so more so, the way they worded it it could have been an intruder so go puppy

He ripped his dick and balls off while the guy was still fully clothed? Amazing aim. And if it was a burglar... good doggy!

it states this was an OLD English Bulldog, not an English bulldog
Old English Bulldogs are very very similar to pit bulls / American bulls / boxers.

They are not saying the dog was OLD.

oops,and there I was thinking of an old pissy Dooley going for the gold, the dog shown as an example in Dogzilla was very Dooley like

Yeah they are an American breed. An English Bulldog is so brachycephalic they can barely breath and not a big dog either. The Olde English Bulldog is totally capable of this though.
I do wonder though, why his genitals if he was clothed? Was he bitten elsewhere? I could imagine a crazy scorned woman slicing his junk off and feeding it to the dog though.

I was wondering too, if he was fully clothed how did the dog get to his junk without tearing his clothes, or am I reading that wrong?

Yeah they are an American breed. An English Bulldog is so brachycephalic they can barely breath and not a big dog either. The Olde English Bulldog is totally capable of this though.
I do wonder though, why his genitals if he was clothed? Was he bitten elsewhere? I could imagine a crazy scorned woman slicing his junk off and feeding it to the dog though.
the e at the end made all the difference

Pants undone to Jack off.
Whips Winston the clock mauler into a frenzy.
That is how it played out in my mind.

A man who was induced into a coma after his genitals were savaged by an Olde English Bulldogge 'was alone in the room with the animal' when the incident happened.

The man, who has not been named, was also alleged to have 'applied peanut butter, or another food spread' onto his crotch area before his genitals were bitten off by the animal, a police source told The Times.

Police in East Lothian, Scotland were alerted after the 22-year-old man was found unconscious and fully clothed in a pool of his own blood in a flat in Haddington in September.

He was then taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, however his organs could not be reattached, as they had been eaten by the dog.

His condition later stabilised and he was then transferred to the Western General Hospital where he has since been assisting police with their enquiries.

There had been previous reports that the man had been held down by others at the property, however a police source dismissed this and confirmed that the man had been alone with the dog, but that others had been present at the property.

The dog was taken to kennels as officers began an investigation and had to be put down two weeks ago.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343269/Man-penis-testicles-eaten-bulldog-room-animal.html

The man, who has not been named, was also alleged to have 'applied peanut butter, or another food spread' onto his crotch area before his genitals were bitten off by the animal, a police source told The Times.

Um... why exactly did he have peanut butter on his crotch in the first place?

It appears his junk could not be reattached because the dog ate it.

Last edited:
Back