• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Many of you may have seen the video shared on Facebook of Mikey breaking down in tears at hearing the news. "I don't want to go to her house," he cries.

Corrupt Judge Lee Ann Hill of McLean County, Illinois wrote an order for Michael Sr. to be arrested in Massachusetts for not returning Mikey to his abusive mother in Illinois. Michael Sr. remains behind bars and will be extradited to Illinois for failure to appear in court with a $25,000 cash bail.

Judge John Cronin of Canton Probate Court in Canton, Massachusetts could have stopped this. He could have changed the jurisdiction of the case from Illinois to Massachusetts. Instead, this poor child back in the hands of his mother, who not only physically abused him numerous times, but is on probation for running a methamphetamine lab in her apartment, with Mikey present.

https://www.gofundme.com/mikey039s-recovery-fund

Since infancy, Mikey was abused and neglected. He was victimized while living with his mother and repeatedly subjected to criminal activity, trauma, and violence. Police reports, court documents, and medical records show that Mikey had been burned, beaten, thrown, and tied up so tightly he had rope burns. Close to twelve complaints had been relayed to DCFS concerning his care, many of which were filed by medical professionals. Specifically, the Pediatric Center Resource Center for Child Abuse and Neglect (PRC) in Peoria, Illinois examined Mikey and documented multiple injuries incurred while under the care of his mother, including: severe bruising, blunt force trauma, human bite marks, black eyes, anal bleeding and tear, forehead bruising, rope burns, burned fingers, sores, misplaced hips, and excessive dental problems.

Concerned for his son’s safety, Mikey’s father began pursuing full custody. During this period, visitation appointments with his son became a time to provide Mikey medical care, nutritious food, and proper hygiene in addition to lots of love and nurturing. Finally, after a police raid of his mother’s home, Mikey was removed on an emergency order when it was discovered the child was living in an active meth lab. In addition to the use and manufacturing of methamphetamines, authorities found marijuana, six types of ammunition, and dirty syringes left all around the home.
https://www.gofundme.com/mikey039s-recovery-fund

@Sejanus

Sorry that is the first thing you had to see. It is brutal to watch that little boy cry. I just hope the cow knows she is being watched and doesn't do or allow anyone else to hurt this boy anymore.

@Sejanus

Sorry that is the first thing you had to see. It is brutal to watch that little boy cry. I just hope the cow knows she is being watched and doesn't do or allow anyone else to hurt this boy anymore.
It is ok. I can't image the torment for the father and the hell for the boy.
This is so far beyond wrong!

Back