• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Crazy Cat Lady

Dazed and confused
Bold Member!
A man was arrested Saturday after a bizarre robbery at a phone repair store in Miami Gardens where he was caught on camera stealing merchandise while wearing a cardboard box on his head.

The owner of Irepair Tech, located at 4500 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami Gardens, shared the video with NBC6 that shows the man sporting a cardboard box on his head, shattering the glass displays and reaching in to grab the phones.

Jeremias Berganza, the store's owner, told NBC6 the incident happened around 4 a.m. Saturday when he saw the man's face on the surveillance video and started to investigate around the shopping plaza where his business is located.

He said he asked people to let him know if the saw the suspect and in time found out the culprit was at the same plaza drinking with his friends at a nearby liquor store.

Berganza called the Miami Gardens Police Department and the man was later arrested (while crying and shrieking).

According to Berganza, the thief stole 19 iPhones and $8,000 in cash --- a total of $15,000 was stolen.

Attachments

• griffin.jpeg
    griffin.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 34
That was beautiful @Symmachus.

(Who are those people?! :p)

It is from an episode of Intervention, which I non-committedly watched a few times in the distant past. The crying man is Rocky Lockbridge, a former boxer who had since fallen on hard times. The man professing "I still love you" is his son.

It is from an episode of Intervention, which I non-committedly watched a few times in the distant past. The crying man is Rocky Lockbridge, a former boxer who had since fallen on hard times. The man professing "I still love you" is his son.

The champ, right?

Back