• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A 59-year-old grandmother succumbed to her injuries days after being shot in the head while walking home with her daughter on May 7.

Marguerite Williams was walking with her daughter, Chantel Johnson, around 9 pm in their Largo, Florida, apartment complex when a neighbor allegedly shot them outside his unit. All three lived in the “quiet, friendly” Whispering Palms Apartments complex, with Williams and Johnson reportedly living in the apartment above the suspect’s.

Johnson was shot in the neck and was still hospitalized in stable condition as of late last week, a family Go Fund Me page states.

According to police reports and accounts from neighbors, the suspect, 39-year-old Kenneth James Prince, had complained about noise coming from the mother and daughter’s apartment in the past. He had also told police that the women had threatened him, claiming they were “intentionally antagonizing him,” according to the Tampa Bay Times.

“I knew he and his neighbors were having difficulties because he was complaining about the noise,” Whispering Pines resident Freddie Delgado, 52, told the Bay Times."

DD1e.jpg

Marguerite Williams & Kenneth James Prince!!

This is why I can't do apartment living.

Either your on the bottom listening to someone stomp around. Or you're on the top being accused of stomping around.

And then there is the parking.
If you're not assigned parking, there never is any available. If you're assigned parking, someone is always parked in it.

Don't even get me started about the laundry situation. And no fucking thank you to the pool and hot tub pissing stations.

He looks like a Warlord who eats albino body parts for power.
He totally does!

As far as apartment noise, I only lived in one during university, and I was on the top floor so never had a problem with overhead noise. However, I often spend time at a friend's apartment, and during the day there is a regular thumping from the upstairs apartment. From the pattern, I believe it is a child or toddler, but it sounds like an elephant. Kind of amazing a small person can make that much noise (I never hear the adults stomping). I've never said anything because it isn't my apartment, but it IS really annoying. And constant... that kid has endless energy. If these women made anywhere close to that level of noise, I can see someone who had to put up with it getting fed up.

Currently in an apartment because my house doesn't have walls, ceilings or floors. Have not lived in an apartment since I was just out of school. Had a fucking toddler galloping overhead then (did not go well, as I retaliated with high-volume metal, but I won 'cause they moved out), had one galloping overhead when I first moved in here (went a lot better, since I am now old enough to understand that galloping around is what toddlers do, and that full-power Slayer will not make then stop).

Fortunately, they either killed the toddler, or it went to live with baby-mama-mama, or they moved out (don't care which), 'cause I don't hear it anymore.

All that said, I can understand how someone who is not as Zen/given-up as myself (like Mustafa Zimbabwe up there) might take it upon themselves to blast the almighty fuck out of a second-floor water buffalo. And I might not be the best person for a jury when Mustafa runs amok.

Back