• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

AmyB80

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Police-searching-for-missing-8-month-old-80465852.html

TEMPE -- Police are asking for the public’s help to find a missing baby boy. They say the infant was last seen with his mother in Texas the day after Christmas.

Officers believe Elizabeth Johnson took 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson from their Tempe home on December 18. She brought Gabriel to San Antonio, where they stayed until December 27.

Elizabeth was picked up in Miami Beach, Fla. Thursday night, but the baby wasn't with her. He hasn't been seen since December 26 in San Antonio.

Police are also looking for the car she was driving -- a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, AZ plate AGZ4214.

Police say Elizabeth has made threats to harm Gabriel in the past. She lost her custodial rights to the boy on December 28 when she failed to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court - Family Court.

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson, contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.

gabriel_johnson.JPG

elizabeth_johnson_gabriel_johnson.JPG

elizabeth_johnson2.JPG

gabriel_johnson4.JPG

gabriel_johnson2.JPG

I hope little guy is safe and the mother is just being difficult and has him hidden with friends or family.

Father's MySPACE: http://www.myspace.com/lowgs3211

Love ya gab we'll find you buddy

Comment from http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-fe...arching-for-missing-8-month-old-80465852.html

Hello, I am Logans cousin, and it would be so awsome if anyone had any information regarding the case of his missing Son, Gabriel. Elizabeth, the boys Mother, was arrested in Florida, but Gabe was not with her. It is believed that Elizabeth wanted to give Gabe up for adoption to a lady in Texas. My cousin has turned his life around, and Gabe means everything to him. Please, if anyone has any information, Please contact the Tempe Police.. Thank You

I have a horrible feeling he'll be found in her car at the bottom of a lake . I really hope she did give him to a nice couple , who'll come forward with him soon .

She sold that baby

He is TOO CUTE! How precious are those pictures?
(sorry, female moment but awwwwwwww)

I bet that 'woman in Texas' is now a new mother. Can't see why Gabriel's mom would hurt him as long as she could get money. She seems like the selfish cow type.

Last edited:
Little Gabriel is so beautiful! this woman had better not done anything bad to this precious one. SA is way close to me DrK lives there I believe. Hell, she could have left him with me I'd take him in a heartbeat.....
gabriel_johnson4.JPG

I'll pray this sweet child is found safe and sound real soon.

She sold that baby

He is TOO CUTE! How precious are those pictures?
(sorry, female moment but awwwwwwww)

Can't see why Gabriel's mom would hurt him as long as she could get money. She seems like the selfish cow type.

I thought all those same things especially the awwww part. I found the family court entry here: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=FC2009-007470 for the case. Not informative except the vague part that reads "12/17/2009 UPI - Updated Information Address and/or Name" filed by respondent (Elizabeth).

A fairly current comment on her MS makes me curious though: Dec 28 2009 08:03 PM From Vanessa-
tell me about ur new life :) im curiouss!! how was ur xmas??

My question is did this "new life" include the baby? I sense a lot of premeditation but still don't in the pit of my belly know he is safe. Beautiful people stick out in the world, he should be easy to find dammit.

Handed him over for money.
New life involves no him,no boyfriend and cash
Just a thought
She'll blow it within 3 months

I don't think he's dead. Actually I think he's better off

He's a gorgeous little thing. I hope he is found safe and well and never has any memories of what he is going through right now.

Video Here.

+ VIDEO (mom won't cooperate; last seen at Raymond Russell Park on 1-10 across from Fiesta Texas; mom lost custody; dad wants his son). I think the park they are talking about by the Riverwalk, not a small place usually well crowded with people.
Missing Baby May Be in San Antonio
Authorities say a missing baby from Arizona, who was taken by his mother, may be in San Antonio. The FBI is asking for the public`s help in finding 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson. His mother Elizabeth Johnson and the baby were in San Antonio from December 22-26. The FBI says they are positive Johnson left without her son. The 23-year-old woman was found on the 30th in a hotel in Miami Beach. She won`t tell police what she did with the boy. If you have any information you are asked to call the FBI`s local office at 210-225-6741
Though the mother was located, law enforcement officials are still looking for the car the two were reported to be in. It’s described as a white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, Arizona plate AGZ4214. (From Tempe, AZ, Police Department)
Johnson and her infant son had been in San Antonio from Dec. 22 to 27. Gabriel was last seen on Dec. 26 at a park near Six Flags off I-10. Police think he's still here.

BTW, it's 47 degree's right now in San Antonio....going to freeze again tonight. Be found little Gabriel, alive and well.
gabriel1.jpg

Last edited:
How old is she? She threatened to harm him before? I am reminded of Melinda Duckett for some reason....I hope I am off on that and he is found soon.

She's 23 yo. ..."She lost custodial rights on December 28, 2009, when she failed to appear at a custody hearing ."

This one's really getting to me. SA is so close to me I feel like driving over there, (only a little over an hour away), and looking for baby Gabriel.

Last edited:
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, are saying it was the 27th the last day seen but reports, articles have said the day after Christmas.? Help Find My Child, also has it listed as Dec. 27th.

NCMC1137894c1.jpg

GABRIEL SCOTT JOHNSON
DOB: May 3, 2009
Missing: Dec 27, 2009
Height: 2'0" (61 cm)
Eyes: Blue
Race: White
Age Now: 7 Month(s)
Sex: Male
Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg)
Hair: Lt. Brown
Missing From:
TEMPE
AZ
United States
Gabriel was last seen on December 27, 2009.

Last edited:
mom won't cooperate; last seen at Raymond Russell Park on 1-10

Raymond Russell Park is not easy to find so it's not likely she 'just came across' it. There are several million dollar + estates in that area so I hope she left (sold?) the baby to someone there. It was 28degrees till about 10 AM today. It's all over the news locally so I'm hoping folks in that area are looking. The park itself is densely forested and I've seen a mountain lion in the area (a few years ago).

Elizabeths family isn't cooperating, either!
The FBI is now searching for missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Johnson, who has a criminal record that does not include violence, will not cooperate with investigators, and neither will her family members, even though Johnson was facing a loss of custody. Her desperate moves have baffled authorities.
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/test-today-80458837.html

The FBI should pull out all the interrogating techniques they have and get Elizabeth to tell where Gabriel is.....

God our Father,
your Son Jesus Christ as a child
was lost in the chaos of a great city
and was restored to the love of his family;
watch over Gabriel, now missing, for whom we pray
and protect him with Your love.
Envelope Gabriel with Your wings
of Security, Love and Peace.

Be near to those who are anxious for him;
let Your presence change their sorrow into comfort,
their anxiety into trust,
their despair into faith,
that they may know Your loving purposes.

Direct the People searching,
Guide them to find Gabriel safe and sound.
And this we ask
in the name of Jesus our Lord, Our Savior
who loves and lives
and cares for all Your children.
Amen.

The family is crazy defending this woman. If it was my sister that fact would be second to the childs concern. I'd be the first to get her down and make her tell me where baby is. He's defenseless or gone, tho I'm really hoping he's in loving arms....I pray.

Thank you Madea for that prayer, Amen.

I'm with Ever on this one, if they find the car, they will find Gabriel. So sad. He's gorgeous and looks just like her, how could she hurt him?

The intended adoptive mother is Tami Fay Smith. She doesn't believe that baby was harmed but in a loving home in SA. She say's the mom "loves him so much". Adult BS again keeps a baby from getting a loving new life. I hope this woman is right, I really do, I'm just not at all convinced.

+ video of the woman who was "supposed" to adopt baby Gabriel + more....

Missing Baby Follow-up:
The nationwide search continues for a missing 8-month-old baby last seen in San Antonio. His mom has been taken into custody in Miami but she refuses to tell authorities where baby Gabriel Johnson is.
The family that was about to adopt the baby believes he's still alive and still in town.

aw, was the cute little baby interfering with her cute little social life? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :questionmark:

Hello, I am Logans cousin, and it would be so awsome if anyone had any information regarding the case of his missing Son, Gabriel. Elizabeth, the boys Mother, was arrested in Florida, but Gabe was not with her. It is believed that Elizabeth wanted to give Gabe up for adoption to a lady in Texas. My cousin has turned his life around, and Gabe means everything to him. Please, if anyone has any information, Please contact the Tempe Police.. Thank You

I am on the fence with this case. It sounds like dad was not really into being a dad and Mom wanted to find something more for her child. I sincerely hope that is the case. Mom wanted something better for her son and found an adoptive family for him. It is weird that she cough up any info, perhaps she is worried the baby will be taken away from a new family if she talks?

The Tempe mother of a missing 8-month-old boy told Logan Scott McQueary, her boyfriend and the baby’s father, via cell phone and text message that she had killed their son, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, who took her son, Gabriel Johnson, to San Antonio on Dec. 22 and who authorities say had threatened to harm her baby in the past, was arrested by police Wednesday on a felony warrant on suspicion of custodial interference in Miami Beach, Fla.
[...]

Police are trying to determine whether Johnson has carried out what she told McQueary, 25.

On Dec. 27, Johnson called and text messaged McQueary and told him that she had killed the child, according to the court document.

She also stated that the dead child, Gabriel Scott Johnson, was in a dumpster in a baby bag, and she described the baby as dead and blue colored. She also told McQueary that she was going to leave the United States, and she would tell him where the body was when she was gone, according to the court document.

“This has not been ruled out,” said Sgt. Steven Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman. “But we are receiving conflicting information. We’re also hearing that she was trying to sell or give the baby up for adoption. We don’t know, yet. She’s not helping us resolve that issue.”

Police also are continuing to search for Johnson’s white 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88 with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

Johnson had a history of domestic violence-related incidents and is in a diversion program for her actions, according to a Tempe Municipal Court spokeswoman.

A clerk at Tempe Municipal Court confirmed Monday that Elizabeth Johnson was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage in July involving an incident in which she is accused of causing $4,000 damage inside the Tempe apartment she shared with McQueary.

McQueary earlier had filed an order of protection against Johnson in Tempe Municipal Court because he said he was afraid Johnson would hurt him and Gabriel, but the order was later dismissed after McQueary tried to work things out with Johnson, McQueary stated in the document.

In the July incident, McQueary told police she tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set. In another incident, Johnson later hid Gabriel but accused McQueary of taking him, according to a request for custody of the child McQueary filed with the Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 14. The baby was found hours later at the home of one of Johnson’s friends after police conducted a search for him.

In the document McQueary wrote, “She has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her (Johnson) what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say ‘shut that thing up.’”
[...]
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100

This is beyond evil.

The intended adoptive mother is Tami Fay Smith. She doesn't believe that baby was harmed but in a loving home in SA. She say's the mom "loves him so much". Adult BS again keeps a baby from getting a loving new life. I hope this woman is right, I really do, I'm just not at all convinced.

maybe Tami knows where he is??

tammifayTammi Peters Smith Dec 31 2009 10:36 AM

Read my message titled "Gabriel"

I was thinking the same thing mommaC, really, it almost seems obvious to me as she defends this woman.

also stated that the dead child, Gabriel Scott Johnson, was in a dumpster in a baby bag, and she described the baby as dead and blue colored.
[...]
...she tore a part a baby crib, took a knife and cut up baby clothes, McQueary’s clothes, the couch and smashed windows of the apartment and a television set.

In the document McQueary wrote, “She has said several times in the past she doesn’t want the baby, has yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work, I would put him in his room, and when I would come back five hours later, he would still be in the room with no changed diaper and crying. I would ask her (Johnson) what she was doing, and she would just yell at me and say ‘shut that thing up.’â€￾
It caught my breath reading this. This woman is sick, sick, bitch. I'm so angry at her and at the same time want 5 min. with her. SHE IS NO MOTHER, SHE ISN'T EVEN WORTH OF HOLDING THAT BABY, MUCH LESS HAVING BIRTHED HIM!! Fuck you Elizabeth Johnson, IF your son is found dead because of your selfish, evil, vile ways, I'll curse you to hell!

Nothing much for news on this baby.

I'm one of the first to bitch about darker skinned kids not getting enough media attention.

Here we got blue eyed, blond hair and it's still not a national outrage. Maybe if he were a girl? Or maybe the media don't care enough.

Geez, how much more craziness soap opera does this case have to be to get more attention? The mother fails to attend what appears an emergency court date the day after telling the boyfriend she killed their baby, technically loses rights, she bounces around ends up in Florida was it, representing a "new life"If I were a media person, it would be a great story to pour all my time into.

It's getting harder for the missing kids to get the attention without certain circumstances which make it "sensational"

Think the boyfriend is in on it?

Why would the dad leave her with him? If she was that bad why would he go to work and leave him with her? Where is all your anger for him? He failed the baby too.

I was reading in another article that he attempted an injunction to keep him and his child safe, but later decided against it to reconcile.

Don't know.

Sounds like she just took off with the kid.

I kinda wonder if he was in on it. I hope the child is with loving people and not dead of course.

Then I think alive but sold to pedos?

Agh. I wish I knew more.

By reading myspace messages a little, it looks like they moved around a bit.

Back