• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
Two people were arrested late Saturday morning on felony child abuse charges after a 10-year-old was beaten and forced to steal property from an apartment they had broken into, according to Sgt. Cruz Jasso of the Merced Police Department.

Jasso said Felicia Long, 42, and Bobby Lee Kinder, 27, were apprehended at 11:44 a.m. after the 10-year-old was whispering for help as he was knocking on doors in a Merced neighborhood. A witness saw Kinder kicking the boy in the lower back.

Officers Raquel Rios and Leon Pintabona later learned that Kinder and Long broke into a neighborhood apartment and were forcing the juvenile to go inside and steal property. The boy had numerous injuries. A second neighbor saw the boy digging through a garbage can.

The 10-year-old's 7-year-old sibling was also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services. Long and Kinder were booked into Merced County Jail on charges of felony child abuse, aggravated assault, criminal threats, residential burglary and possession of a deadly weapon. Kinder was being held Sunday night in Merced County Jail without bail due to a parole violation and Long's bail was $130,000, according to a correctional official.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/298036.html

1z3ph8y.jpg

The man who lives here says he saw the scared young boy when the couple, Bobby Lee Kinder and Felicia Long, came to his apartment Saturday morning. He says kinder kicked in his locked bedroom door to steal some small electronics and made the ten year old carry certain items away. One witness told police kinder also knocked the child to the ground and kicked him several times.

Cmdr. Floyd Higdon: "The amount of injuries to this child was from almost head to toe."

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=6195360

Shitheads...

Jesus f-ing christ. I am so glad the kids are out of danger...for now. You know until DCS places them with an abusing foster family or other abusive relatives.

What was that all about? "Now Junior, you have to go steal us some lewts so we can get our Smack! Or we'll beat you and sell you for it instead!" ??? WTF!

I could find no outcome of this arrest, but I did uncover that Felicia Long was arrested again in 2013 for kidnapping and terrorizing a neighborhood.

April 2013

1574743342961.png

MERCED, Calif. (KMPH) — A Merced woman was arrested Friday morning on suspicion of kidnapping a 2-year-old boy and{} terrorizing a neighborhood, the Merced Police Department said.

Police say 47-year-old Felicia Long broke into a home in the 900 block Loughborough Drive at the Covington Creek Apartments shortly before 2 a.m.

Long was breaking windows, entered homes and took the 2-year-old boy who had been sleeping in the living room, police said.

When the boy's mother woke up to the noise, she confronted Long. Police say Long then threw the boy to the ground, kicked him and then attacked the mother.

Police found Long hiding in a nearby apartment.

The boy and mother are okay.

Long was arrested and booked for kidnapping, burglary and assault charges.

I could not find the end result of this arrest either and it doesn't appear she is in a California prison at this time.

As for Bobby Lee Kinder Jr, he made DD a second time, this time for rape.

Back