• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A father has been accused of whipping his daughter with a belt after she allegedly took her cell phone to school when she wasn’t supposed to.
Steve Johnson, 38, of Rochester, is facing charges of malicious punishment of a child and domestic assault in connection to an alleged incident Monday night.

The 14-year-old girl was awoken by her father hitting her with a belt around her thigh and buttocks at around 8 p.m. in the 400 block of 10th Ave. SE, police said. The teen was hit 14 times with the belt, authorities said, and Johnson allegedly said he was going to look for a wire switch to continue hitting the teen.

First we need to fight him up a little bit get things in order you know?
First step remove all lap dead follicle discharge on his skull use a broken bottle of cut it off that should do a fine job.
Next give him a really good scrub down on a shower we're talkin wire brushes lye soap scalding hot water maybe even throw in a couple of high-end power washes something really get into the nooks and crannies and clean out his pores too.
Now let's talk about that neck specifically the throat. I'm concerned that is Adam's Apple seems a little misshapen I think it would probably help if it was tapped back in further into his throat might I suggest a Louisville Slugger with some elbow grease would really do a nice trick. Keep at it until a knob really flattens out. Finally I suggest taking a butane powered curling iron inserting it in his rectum on full little orphan Annie setting. Put stitches in his ass to shut and secure it there.

Back