• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
douglashobbs.jpg

Police arrested a man in Chandler after he allegedly rear-ended a vehicle because he felt the driver cut him off, police said. He was arrested Wednesday morning on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Witnesses said they saw Douglas Don Hobbs, 41, hitting his accelerator after the car in front of him came to a complete stop at a traffic light in a right turn lane at Warner and Alma School roads, police said.

According to a police report, Hobbs told police that he felt the female driver cut him off after she merged in front of his vehicle because of lane restriction eastbound on Warner Road, just east of North Pennington Drive.

Hobbs began tailgating the victim and followed her, leaving only 3 feet between the vehicles, police said.

After the collision, the victim got out of her car to check her 2-year-old daughter and Hobbs began yelling at her and grabbed her arm, police said.

According to police, there was major damage to the victim's vehicle and only minor damage to Hobbs' vehicle.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/2008/06/20/20080620abrk-roadrage.html

what a jackass fat headed troll! if he'd a rear ended me with my baby in the car I would've kicked him in the biscuits! ugh he gives us Arizonans a bad name.

Last edited:
you'd have kicked him in the biscuits? hahahaha omg.. you win the internets :p

:) :cheer2: :)

on a more serious note.. yes. he's a fat headed troll.

~ceisdsgil

ps: I carry a backpack and am always ready to jump out and beat someone down with it. Especially assjacket motorists that think they OWN the road.

gsds? xlate por favor?

~ceisdsgil

I know when you do translate it for me.. I'm gonna go :doh:

sorry, my bad. gsds are breed talk for german shepherd dogs. go ahead, slap me silly. but they really are the best security system you could ever have. unless there's a thunderstorm, then, you've got a mess of 100+ lb dogs trying to climb into the uterus that they never climbed out of. :juggle:

ooh right. Hubby and I have been talking about getting a gsd... :) He wants one that's still young enough to be trained and healthy. I've been watching craigslist and other places.... I haven't been to look for a rescue website for them yet. I assume they're usually already snapped up in a hurry, because they're so intelligent.

Hubby said next dog *has* to be german shepherd. I'm in agreement with him. The rotts were too.. friendly and didn't really do much to protect our property, but they were only a short term stay (we rescued them from next door neighbor.. he was going to send them to the pound... hubby and I couldn't bear to see that happen) they were fairly smart dogs.. we brought 'em inside and the male decided to start 'peeing' on everything. Prior to this, they'd been outside dogs, due to the nature of the neighbor's living arrangements. I miss the female though.. she was a real sweetie. anyway.. we placed them with new owners through rott rescue and they're doing great.

~ceisdsgil

b4 you do anything goofy, i've got connections in CA. pm me your addy & i'll get a number for you to call. gsds are the best, rottis are cute but not very bright.

b4 you do anything goofy, i've got connections in CA. pm me your addy & i'll get a number for you to call. gsds are the best, rottis are cute but not very bright.
Rotts are very family protective. We had one that was a doll. Of course, at 165 lbs, just laying around he scared folks off :) They are not the brightest but do love their families. That was good enough for us. Hubby is gone a lot and I loved the security and the love he gave us. When we had to put him down, it was a sad sad day.

I've been wanting a gsd as well, however the breeders and people around here want 1k for them and I just can't fathom spending that on a dog for purchase.

Rotts are very family protective. We had one that was a doll. Of course, at 165 lbs, just laying around he scared folks off :) They are not the brightest but do love their families. That was good enough for us. Hubby is gone a lot and I loved the security and the love he gave us. When we had to put him down, it was a sad sad day.

I love my Rottie and she is very protective of me and my family. That's smart enough for me!

9prevo.jpg

I love my Rottie and she is very protective of me and my family. That's smart enough for me!

9prevo.jpg

Very pretty!! My parents had a rottie..she passed away earlier this year. She was such a sweetheart, loved us all just as much as we loved her!! Her look was very intimadating as she weighed over 165 lbs..those that didn't know her would not go near her..but she really was the biggest lover and lap dog that we could of ever had!!!

:rip: Chancey Lady

I'm sorry you had to put your rottie down. I'm sure it was difficult.

The two we fostered, were.. way too friendly. Someone was caught hopping fences in our neighborhood, a neighbor saw him and called the police... the idiot hopped the fence to the neighbors' yard and the only thing the dogs did, was follow him around. They didn't attack, they didn't bark.. they didn't *warn* anyone.. they just followed him around. It wasn't until the police showed up at our door that we were even aware that someone was in the neighbor's yard, that shouldn't be there.
To their credit, they weren't raised to be mean. They were raised with as much love as the neighbor could give them, before his wife got pregnant. Then they were moved to the back yard. It's a very common tale, I've been told.

~ceisdsgil

i just cant look at this guy - he freaks me out. like a lil homocidal leprechaun. idk there is something small and desperate about him that makes me glad he is not near me.

Back