• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566328991750.png

AUGUST 20--After boosting a Walmart “electric courtesy cart” from a store in St. Petersburg, a tipsy Florida Man drove the hot wheels nearly a mile before cops apprehended him as he tried to recharge the cart at a gas station, police report.

John Davis, 59, is jailed on a felony grand theft charge in connection with his alleged swiping of the $1500 vehicle late Saturday evening.

Cops allege that Davis rode the cart “off of Walmart property and continued riding it approximately one mile east” of the retailer. An arrest affidavit does not indicate where Davis--who lives in Palmetto, 20 miles from the Walmart store--was headed around 10:30 PM. Additionally, the court filing does not say how he got to the store in the first place.

After Walmart workers alerted cops to the cart theft, police located Davis at a nearby Wawa, where he was attempting to recharge the cart via a “gas station electrical outlet.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised he was able to get anywhere on one. The ones here are usually dead or so messed up it's difficult to drive them, that is if you can actually find one to use it.

Fucking Walmart.

When I do decide to soil the soles of my shoes by walking into that fucking den of American disappointment, I rarely see a thin, or normal, size person on of those scooters. Almost all the time, its some fat fucking slob with their mountain of ass flesh planted heavly in the poor scooter seat. Few have any obvious signs of a disability except their obesity, unless you count their swollen, multicolored, cracked atherosclerosis feet, which is caused by their lazy lifestyle and their desire to prove they can eat more than the last time they went to an "all-you-can-eat" restaurant. Fuck it, I got my upset just thinking about these sorry shits.

Last edited:
Fucking Walmart.

When I do decide to soil the soles of my shoes by walking into that fucking den of American disappointment, I rarely see a thin, or normal, size person on of those scooters. Almost all the time, its some fat fucking slob with their mountain of ass flesh planted heavly in the poor scooter seat. Few have any obvious signs of a disability except their obesity, unless you count their swollen, multicolored, cracked atherosclerosis feet, which is caused by their lazy lifestyle and their desire prove they can eat more than the last time they went to an "all-you-can-eat" restaurant. Fuck it, I got my upset just thinking about these sorry shits.
Finally, a drinking buddy!
G7lg1O.gif

Post automatically merged:

Someone hit the wall at Walmart

Back