• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
BUTLER CO., Ohio -- A Butler County main who dumped a pregnant dog in a farm field during a February snow storm, is going to jail.

Darryl Lawson, 45, pleaded guilty to charges of animal cruelty and abandoning animals.

Officials said he left the Beagle-mix in a field. A farmer found her and the dog gave birth to her five puppies at an animal shelter.

Lawson was sentenced to 90 days in jail. 85 of those days were suspended. He will report to jail on Monday.
[...]
The dog and her five puppies are being cared for in a foster home.
http://www.whiotv.com/news/23014880/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

Agreed about the outcome.
You know what's cool? That his ass is going to have to sit in jail for at least 5 days for what he did.
What would be great is if it were longer but hey, take what you can get

Agreed about the outcome.
You know what's cool? That his ass is going to have to sit in jail for at least 5 days for what he did.
What would be great is if it were longer but hey, take what you can get

Im sorry but i disagree i dont think its cool, i think its atrocious.... domesticated animals are as dependant on their owners as a child is on his parents. (my dogs are like extra children to me) i could not imagine abandonig one of them.

Back