• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Doctors in southeastern China have removed dozens of metal balls from a teenager’s body after he pushed them into his penis "out of curiosity".

The 13-year-old, known only as Lin, had 29 magnetic balls removed from his penis by a team of surgeons earlier this month at Xi'an Children's Hospital.

Remarkably, the boy had been living with the magnetic balls in his body for three months, but he was too embarrassed to seek medical attention.

“Roughly three months ago, while the boy was playing with the magnetic balls, he lined them up in a row and inserted them up his urethra out of curiosity,” said Zhang Yanyan, a urologist who treated the boy.

"By the time he felt discomfort and tried to pull them out again, the magnets separated and some remained inside his urethra,” he added.

"During this time, the boy didn't tell his parents because he was too embarrassed, but the child admitted to experiencing abdominal pains for three months. His parents only discovered three months later when they noticed him walking with a limp and questioned him about it.”

Bizarrely, a very similar incident was recently reported in eastern China when an 11-year-old inserted 70 magnetic balls into his penis, again out of curiosity.

These two cases are not isolated, either. A study in the peer-viewed journal JRSM Short Reports – titled Putting Lead In Your Pencil – said that urologists often encounter foreign objects that have been inserted into the urethra. In one of the examples highlighted in the study, the researchers explain how one 62-year-old man had put three AAA-sized batteries up his. Also known as "cock-stuffing,” “sounding,” or “urethral play," the act is usually carried out with the hopes of seeking sexual pleasure.

Nevertheless, this act comes with a heap load of dangers, including the very real risk of physical trauma to the urethra, as well as a high risk of infection.

As Dr Jamie Wells, Director of Medicine at the American Council on Science and Health, explains: "Bottom line: putting items where they aren't intended, could be putting your life at risk. If there is an untoward event after an ill-advised or accidental activity, then do not delay seeking emergency medical treatment.”

So when I passed my kidney stone, it was two weeks of off-and-on movement, it wasn't one shot like a lot of people get (lucky bastards). After the second torture session didn't get it, I went to a urologist. We're agreed, kidney stone. I ask him what the hell they're made of, why they form, and he's giving me the layman's explanation, the talking-monkey stuff.

So I tell him, look doc, I'm an engineer, I've got four years of every kind of chemistry, don't be afraid to get technical. And he does. He gives me the lowdown, oxalate vs. carbonate, dietary considerations, supersaturation of solutions, seed crystals, all that good stuff.

He gets good and wound up, and he says, hold on, I've got something to show you, and gets up and leaves the exam room. I shit you not, he comes back with a tray covered with shit he's taken out of people's urinary tracts. Kidney stones big as pebbles, others spiked like those metal balls on a D&D flail, bladder stones the size of hockey pucks, all this shit.

And there's this one thing, it looks like someone took a tube of toothpaste and made a swirly, like you do with the self-service soft-serv ice cream when you're trying to fit as much as you can on your cone, being an asshole. Really geometrically perfect and unnatural looking. And I say, what the hell is that, doc? How does that happen?

Oh, yeah, that one, he says. A guy in the mental ward at thus-and-such stole a tube of model glue at craft time, and jammed the tip into his penis, and squeezed all the glue into himself, and it backed up into his bladder. Yeah, we had to cut that out.

Jeesus cheeeerist.

Back