• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[
Four employees were arrested after allegedly stealing more than $27,000 worth of items from a Dollar General store in Supply.

Donna Espinosa, Denise Davis, Kimberly Rhodes and Cheryl Hickman were arrested this week and each charged with larceny by an employee.

According to an incident report, the total value of the stolen items is $27,460.

Arrest warrants state that food, clothing, household items and toys were taken.

Emily Flax with the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office said the items were taken over the course of several months to a year.
/QUOTE]
http://www.wect.com/story/37109373/...than-27000-worth-of-items-from-dollar-general

1701388180957.png
15668735_G.jpg

The delectable Denise and Donna
1701388229397.png
15668768_G.jpg

The abominable bitches Cheryl & Kimberly

Last edited:
Bwhahhahahahhahahaahhahhahhaha!!!!

This is what happens when only the dregs of society wants to work for you because you don't pay a living wage and won't give anybody enough hours to make it worth a respectable person time.

I guess they thought "Hey, it's a bunch of cheap shit anyway. Ain't nobody gonna miss it and we'll make up for our shitty pay." Wrong! The "security" at those stores isn't really aimed at the customers, because corporate knows they're just asking for this. Like cubby said, they hire anyone for very little pay, and they know what's likely to happen.

There IS $27,000 worth of crap at one of those things? Wow.

There certainly is. I know because I worked for them for 5 years, from 2003 to 2008, from a PT cashier all the way up to manager, I had my hands on every piece of stock that went into a store. I also worked at 10 different stores in 6 different towns. Yeah if you're a good worker they'll work you to death.

I finally quit when they decided it was good for profits to have one person in a store for most of every day. They lose nothing from shoplifting and employee theft, except the stupid employees who think they can get away with it.

It's a cavalcade of white trash!

27 grand in knock off foods, shitty books, ill fitting clothing...
and scrunchies.
White women luuuuuv scrunchies

Back