• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
CORSICANA, Texas - A Corsicana child is dead after a pot of boiling water fell on her.

Police say 42-year-old Juana Marquez called them on Saturday about an unresponsive 4-year-old girl in a home on South 34th Street.

Marquez reportedly told officers the girl pulled the pot off the stove and several parts of her body were scalded. They say she tried treating the girl on her own and did not go to the hospital.
[....]
She now faces felony charges for abandoning or endangering a child.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
While Marquez told investigators Amberly stopped crying before going to sleep, other children in the home said she "was crying and crying after the incident and that [Marquez] kept telling her to hush before sending her to her own bed."

Cold hearted step monster. Bet she has a record too.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Kiddie

Active Member
While Marquez told investigators Amberly stopped crying before going to sleep, other children in the home said she "was crying and crying after the incident and that [Marquez] kept telling her to hush before sending her to her own bed."

Cold hearted step monster. Bet she has a record too.

I cannot imagine being so heartless. One of my kids is in my bed right now because she got swimmers ear and she wanted me to cuddle her until her Motrin kicked in. We went to the doctor the same day it started hurting. How the fuck do you see burns and not fucking react?!
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
Amberly sustained terrible burns to her head, chest, arms and other parts of her body, with an autopsy later confirming that those injuries killed her.


Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/13/pictured-girl-4-scalded-death-pulling-huge-pan-boiling-water-off-stove-10563685/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
1565756759600-png.21706

Amberly suffered horrific burns to her head and torso, and was left in agony for 12 hours before her foster carer sought help, police say
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Babs

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Beautiful little girl. What a horrible way to die and that caretaker or whatever the fuck she was looks like she's annoyed at the inconvenience of it all. Just like it apparently was an inconvenience to get the child to the hospital. She needs to have her face smashed in, dammit.
 

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!


Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online

Top