• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A pair of teenage Chicago boys are facing misdemeanor charges after they stole a car and then crashed in to a family at an intersection, killing their six-month-old son.

The boys, aged 14 and 17, each face a single count of criminal trespassing over the incident, but police said those charges could be upgraded pending a further investigation into the crash.

Police say the two boys were speeding down West Washington Road in a stolen Hyundai sedan when they tore through an intersection and collided with a pickup truck at about 5pm on April 16.
In the pickup was the infant Cristian Uvidia and his family. The baby was killed in the wreck, while hisr mother and two older sisters remain hospitalized from their injuries.

The tragedy was just the latest example of criminal chaos which has consumed Chicago in recent years under the watch of District Attorney Kim Foxx, whose office has dismissed thousands of violent felony cases since she was sworn in in 2016 and re-elected in 2020.
After the collision, neighbors rushed outside to pull Cristian out of the car and attempt CPR.

'Unfortunately, he was brain dead, and then the next day he passed,' Rivera said.

'They stole a car, and they stole our entire lives in that one instant. I don't know what the price of the car was, but I'm sure it wasn't equivalent to the life of a child.'

'Heaven has the most beautiful angel right now, and we know we'll see him again one day,' she said.

There were two others riding in the car with the 14 and 17 year old boys. Their identity is unknown, and it remains unclear if they will face any charges.

Put chains on their legs and ankles and attach them to the bumpers of vehicles and drive them around town until they stop screaming.
They ended a life with infinitely more potential than both of them combined have.

Vile little thugs that belong in jail. Honestly, people like this never change and will be featured on here over and over. Kim Foxx isn't much better. I can understand probation or reducing felonies to misdemeanors for embezzlement, drug charges, but if you do it for car thieves, people who commit aggravated assault, gun charges.... I'll be delighted if Ms. Foxx herself is their next victim.

A 16-year-old boy has been charged with reckless homicide in connection with a West Side crash that killed a 6-month-old boy last April, police said.

He has also been charged with aggravated reckless driving and possessing a stolen vehicle.
The teen, who authorities are not identifying due to his age, is accused of driving a stolen Hyundai on April 16, 2023 when it crashed in the West Garfield Park neighborhood.
In the week following the crash, police said two teen boys, 14 and 17 years old, were arrested. The two have been charged with just one misdemeanor count of criminal trespassing each.
Cristian's family has been determined to fight for justice.

"To say that it hurts; it's like reliving the day all over again," Rivera said. "And, it just it sends a message of to us, at least, that like, truthfully, his life meant nothing."

A GoFundMe for Cristian's family has been set up to help pay for his funeral.

Latest posts

Back