• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A 17-year-old Lamborghini driver is facing charges nearly two months after a Los Angeles crash claimed the life of a 32-year-old woman.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced that charges were filed Wednesday against the teenager involved in the deadly crash.
[....]
specific charges can't be revealed until arraignment, the office said. The arraignment is scheduled for April 23 in Inglewood juvenile court.

The driver of the Lamborghini, who has not been identified because he is a juvenile, was booked for vehicular manslaughter on Feb. 23, police said.

In the weeks since, the friends and family of Monique Muñoz, the woman killed in the February crash, have held several protests calling for charges to be filed against the teen driver. The family was critical of the teen being given the keys to a Lamborghini.
full

"I want the person to be held accountable for his action," Muñoz's mother, Carol Cardona, told "Good Morning America" last month.
[....]
Muñoz, of Hawthorne, California, was driving home from work shortly after 5 p.m. on Feb. 17 in West Los Angeles when a black Lamborghini SUV collided with her Lexus sedan, police said. Her car was totaled. The Los Angeles Fire Department responded and rendered aid, but she was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
full

[....]
The father of the 17-year-old driver apologized to Muñoz's family "for the tragic loss of their daughter."

"There are no words I can say to alleviate the pain that you are experiencing," James Khuri, an LA entrepreneur, said in an Instagram post last month. "And I realize none of my words or actions will be able to bring back your daughter. Still, I want to offer my support in any way you will allow me to. My family and I pray for the Munoz family."

Another entitled little Ethan Couch prick. Even some of the most experienced drivers cannot handle that much horsepower. His parents are assholes if they gave him access to the rolling torpedo of death.

I'm so thankful my daughter drives like Aunt Bea.

ETA: SUV or coupe, doesn't matter. I'm sure the vehicle wasn't a typical grocery-getting 4-banger. Certainly his folks should have been aware that he was neither mature nor responsible enough. "But, but, but Daaaddd...everyone at my over-priced, entitlement-inducing, private school has one!" "Ok, my little wayward semen prodigy, I will acquiesce to your pretentious and absurd request." Vroom Vroom

Last edited:
Another entitled little Ethan Couch prick. Even some of the most experienced drivers cannot handle that much horsepower. His parents are assholes if they gave him access to the rolling torpedo of death.

I'm so thankful my daughter drives like Aunt Bea.
Tesla is faster, seems everyone is just jealous his family has money

With the most power and quickest acceleration of any SUV, Model X Plaid is the highest performing SUV ever built. Both Long Range and Plaid powertrains, with updated battery architecture, can deliver instant torque at any speed.

Last edited:
@knockout, HA! If I'm jealous about anything in this scenario, it's that his family money will get him a slap on the wrist for vehicular manslaughter (or whatever they call it in CA). Just like Ethan Couch here in TX. Cause that worked out so well...

My point was/is, poor Monique's Lexus looks like it was hit by a train and she DIED because of Brendan's negligence. If he could do that much damage on a skateboard, I would feel the same. However, the choice of vehicle is a factor.

@knockout, HA! If I'm jealous about anything in this scenario, it's that his family money will get him a slap on the wrist for vehicular manslaughter (or whatever they call it in CA). Just like Ethan Couch here in TX. Cause that worked out so well...

My point was/is, poor Monique's Lexus looks like it was hit by a train and she DIED because of Brendan's negligence. If he could do that much damage on a skateboard, I would feel the same. However, the choice of vehicle is a factor.
Can’t be all that poor if she was driving a Lexus SUV, and yes died because of his negligence, which could have happened in any Bimer, Mercedes, Tesla or jaguar SUV

Kid looks like an arrogant prick full of entitlement.
Evidently the supporting evidence agrees with this theory.
Such a shame that a lovely woman had to die because of a dumbass who is being explained away by the father and a stupid decision.

To the family of the victim sue these guys into financial obliteration

@knockout, you are correct. The accident could have occurred with any vehicle. It could have been a rented Lamborghini for him (about $1000 a day in Houston) or a leased Lexus for her (cheaper payments, no maintenance). Regardless, this twat of a kid clearly was out of his driving league and killed an innocent woman. And clearly Daddy's money/influence/friends in high places have kept the lil murderer from getting charged.

That Lexus is obliterated , how fucking fast was this idiot kid going? He should have been charged from the start, not 2 months later. Entitled ugly spawn

Your first sentence is the EXACT sentence that came to my mind upon seeing the victim’s car (or what is supposed to be a car, hard to tell). What was the term used in the other case of selfish rich kid? Affluenza?
Post automatically merged:

...and the bit about the killer’s dad saying (in an Instagram post FFS) “I want to help you in any way I can”, that only counts if he wants to offer “help” (I’m guessing he thinks money) AND also agrees for his son to receive the proper penal punishment. Not some kind of “buy your kid’s way out of jail time” kind of crap.

Last edited:
Back