• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 9-year-old boy has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting of his mother in their southern Michigan home, according to court documents.

The woman was found early Monday morning in Fawn River Township, St. Joseph County Prosecutor John McDonough told WWMT-TV.

The boy also is charged with using a firearm during the commission of a felony. Documents filed Tuesday in St. Joseph County Circuit Court show the woman was shot with a rifle.

As of Tuesday, the boy was undergoing a psychiatric evaluation at a state-run juvenile facility, according to county Sheriff Bradley Balk.

It isn’t clear if he was charged as an adult or a juvenile. Authorities have not released the circumstances of the killing or details of why the child was charged.

There should not have been a gun where he could get access to it.

Exactly. I also doubt there were zero signs the kid was a damage case. They should have made extra sure there was nothing harmful around.

I had to raise some disgusting nutter fuck kids that i dont think would have ever taken things this far, however even the ones that showed zero signs of potential violence had me paranoid and taking some serious measures to safeguard against this type of thing.

It's unlikely that at nine years old, he'll be charged as an adult ..

Agreed. It is fucking tragic and terrifying.

This animal should be caged the rest of his life, so long as this isnt one of those ultra rare cases where abuse was occurring.

Last edited:
Mom should have called the cops.
Violent little bastard though.

I am torn.
Part of me says turn him over to some pedos for torture.
The other part says turn him over to some pedos so he can kill them!
Practical solutions for an imperfect world.

The adult sister of a 9-year-old boy who is charged with killing their mother said he has mental health problems and probably just "snapped" on the day of the shooting.

"My mom would not want him to be labeled a murderer," Reagan Martin, 23, told MLive.com. "Her whole world revolved around him."

Police said the 51-year-old mother was found dead Monday in her home in southern Michigan's St. Joseph County. Martin said her brother was adopted in 2016 but has lived with the family since he was very young.

Martin said her brother was diagnosed with a mood disorder that worsened in the last two weeks when his medication was changed. She said he was "hitting, kicking and throwing stuff."

She said she thinks he "snapped" after he was kept home from school, and that she doesn't know how he got access to a gun, as the family's hunting rifles were usually locked up.

"I don't think he meant to do it. I think (it) was probably a scare tactic," Martin said.

She said she spent time with her mother and brother Sunday.

"He was playing with my kids," Martin said. "He was happy. My mom was happy."

Sheriff Bradley Balk said the boy underwent a psychiatric evaluation at a state-run juvenile facility after his arrest.

"I'm angry; don't get me wrong," Martin said. "But he's my little brother and he needs help. I hope he gets it."

Yet another reason not to adopt broken kids.

Agreed. My friend's sister adopted a broken, east Asian toddler. He is now 18. He has had tremendous problems his entire life. He is violent, anxious, mentally ill and out of control. Now he is also drug addicted. The last 15 years have been a nightmare and no end is in sight. No matter how good your intentions are or how much effort you put in, some kids are just too broken to ever fix.

"The boy also is charged with using a firearm during the commission of a felony. "

What felony was he in the process of committing at the time he shot her?

The mom sure does sound like a real dumbshit. She knew he was dangerous and did nothin and didnt ensure guns were locked up.

"The boy also is charged with using a firearm during the commission of a felony. "

What felony was he in the process of committing at the time he shot her?

I believe the act of murder would be the felony.

Mom should have called the cops.
Violent little bastard though.

I am torn.
Part of me says turn him over to some pedos for torture.
The other part says turn him over to some pedos so he can kill them!
Practical solutions for an imperfect world.

Sure, lets turn a NINE year old mentally ill little boy over to pedophiles for them to rape him because that will make everything better. That's so disgusting. How could you even think that? What the fuck is actually wrong with you???????

The mom sure does sound like a real dumbshit. She knew he was dangerous and did nothin and didnt ensure guns were locked up.

I believe the act of murder would be the felony.

Ehh...then shitty wording in the article...because it says he is ALSO charged with using a firearm during the commission of a felony, in addition to the murder charge. Makes it sound like he's being charged for the same thing twice.

September 27th 2019
A St. Joseph County Judge Friday dismissed all charges against a 9-year-old boy who is accused of killing his mom.

The 9-year-old boy, who's name will not be released because he is a juvenile, was charged on May 8, 2019 with killing his mother Pauline Randol in their home.

Police said Randol was found dead after being shot with a rifle

The boy's sister Reagan Martin told Newschannel 3 that the boy suffered abuse and had been adopted into the family three years ago. She said her little brother struggled with a mood disorder and the behavior got worse in the days leading to the shooting.

Reagan said Randol tried to get her son help from mental services before she was shot.
https://wwmt.com/news/local/mother-...help-from-mental-services-before-she-was-shot

Last edited:
No time to read article

Is this a dismissal of criminal charges while mandating the kid be institutionalized in a medical facility so he doesnt harm society since hes a nutter piece of shit? Or is this just a "charges dismissed, released upon society, nothing will ever be done"

No time to read article

Is this a dismissal of criminal charges while mandating the kid be institutionalized in a medical facility so he doesnt harm society since hes a nutter piece of shit? Or is this just a "charges dismissed, released upon society, nothing will ever be done"
That's pretty much all it said Jack. Short article just said all charges have been dismissed. No other explaination.

I'll be keeping my eye on Trinity
One time my youngest who was 4 at the time crossing his arms in what looked like to be deep sadness. I asked him what was wrong. He said "I can't be Batman". I said, "Sure you can buddy. We talked about it. Train, train, train, go to college, become an entrepreneur, make your millions and become Batman". Then he replied "I can't because my parents aren't dead." :oops:

One time my youngest who was 4 at the time crossing his arms in what looked like to be deep sadness. I asked him what was wrong. He said "I can't be Batman". I said, "Sure you can buddy. We talked about it. Train, train, train, go to college, become an entrepreneur, make your millions and become Batman". Then he replied "I can't because my parents aren't dead." :oops:
why is this so funny? lmmfao. Ya'll better sleep with the door locked

Back