• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

MadeaBecBec

Trusted Member
TiffanySueBankssmotheredbyBonniePat.jpg

Tiffany Sue Banks-Cross, died at 21 months old, April 2,2009 in OHIO
WARREN - More than five months after the death of 21-month-old Tiffany Sue Banks, her foster mother was charged with her murder.

Bonnie Pattinson, 31, of Newton Falls, was indicted Friday by a Trumbull County grand jury on charges of murder and felonious assault in Banks' death and was issued $1 million bond.

"We're glad she's arrested," said Banks' biological grandmother, Loretta Banks. "We've been waiting too long for this."

Pattinson appeared before Judge Peter Kontos in Trumbull County Common Pleas Court Friday afternoon. She was upset and cried at points during the arraignment. She'll be back in court Oct. 1

On April 2, Pattinson reported finding Tiffany not breathing after checking on her while the girl was napping at their 663 Center St. W. duplex in Champion. Pattinson and her husband, William, since have moved to Newton Falls.

Pattinson ran next door, a neighbor performed CPR and police were called, according to police reports.

Officer said the toddler was unresponsive and blue with marks on her body. The marks were not caused by medical treatment and intervention during the call, police reports state.

Banks died as a result of asphyxiation associated with multiple blunt traumatic injuries, according to her death certificate.

CSB had taken custody of Tiffany, who would have been 2 June 27, at birth, declaring her mother, Felicia, unfit. Felicia Banks, Loretta Banks, and Tiffany's father, Tommy Cross, visited the baby weekly until Felicia formally lost custody in November.

They previously said she always seemed healthy. But they were concerned at Banks' funeral when they saw bruises and marks on her body.
http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/527212.html?nav=5021
On October 1st:
The foster mother accused of murdering her foster child asks a judge to let her await her trial at home. Judge Stuard denied Bonnie Pattinson's request but did reduce her bond from one million dollars down to 500-thousand dollars.
http://www.wfmj.com/Global/story.asp?S=11242783

This is pitiful, apparently the bio-mom of Tiffany, gave birth to a child at 15, the baby was taken by CBS and put into Foster Care, eventually adopted, then Felicia has Tiffany at 16, again CSB gets custody, a couple that was supposed to adopt Tiffany ended up getting a divorce, so Tiffany was removed and placed in Bonnie and William Pattinsons care in November, Tiffany dies in April. Felicia had another child, but this one lives with the Father and his parents.
Tiffany, a beautiful (they all are) child, born to a mother too young to know better about her rights, then she gets beaten and smothered by her foster mother. Damn, Damn, Damn!!
I'm still looking for Bonnie Pattinsons mugshot!

Rest in Gods Arms, Tiffany, Justice is on it's way!!

Last edited:
WTF? Just because you are 15 doesn't mean you are beyond hope as a parent!

This could have been avoided if they would have at least let the very young bio-mom TRY to raise that baby.

I hope the baby gets justice. She was so beautiful!

I am always so disappointed when foster parents do shit like this. Why the fuck would you volunteer to be a foster parent if you couldn't handle a two year old?! The money? How much fucking money do these low life, lazy fuckers get? Seriously!

This little girl was too sweet. I hope this bitch pays.

14dmrfq.jpg
Bonnie Pattinson pleaded guilty to an amended charge of involuntary manslaughter in the death of 21-month-old Tiffany Sue Banks.

Pattinson was originally charged with murder and felonious assault.

Loretta Banks, the child's biological grandmother, said she doesn't understand why the charges were reduced.

"My grandchild had bruises and marks all over her body, choke marks. She asphyxiated on her own throw-up and no one's doing anything for her. They're just throwing this aside," Banks said.

Trumbull county assistant prosecutor Diane Barber said it would have been difficult to prove the original charges.

"I couldn't prove that she intended to cause the death of Tiffany Banks. I could prove she did proximity the cause of death during the commission of an assault," Barber said.
[...]
http://www.wfmj.com/Global/story.asp?S=11406756
Pattinson will be sentenced by Judge John M. Stuard in Trumbull County Common Pleas Court in four to six weeks, once the county Adult Probation Department conducts a presentence investigation. Pattinson remains in Trumbull County Jail on $1 million bond.

The child’s death has been shrouded in mystery since it happened April 2. Her obituary gave no indication that the death was suspicious or that the girl was in foster care when she died, saying only that she died of natural causes, was the daughter of Thomas Cross and Felicia Banks and that she was survived by two siblings.
[...]

The Trumbull County coroner, Dr. Humphrey Germaniuk, ruled in July the death was a homicide and said she died of asphyxiation associated with multiple blunt-force injuries.

By this time, Cross and Banks came forward to say that they were the child’s biological parents but that Tiffany had been taken from them at birth and had been reared by foster parents under the supervision of the Trumbull County Children’s Board.

They had not seen the child since the previous November, when they lost permanent custody, and wanted answers as to what happened, they said.

Loretta Banks, Felicia Banks’ mother, said she was further frustrated Thursday to learn that Pattinson had been offered the plea agreement and appeared in court Thursday without the Banks family’s knowledge.

They had attended all of Pattinson’s earlier hearings and thought Pattinson’s next one was today, Loretta Banks said.

“I think they should never have given her an offer like that,” Loretta Banks said. “You can get five years doing drug deals, and she murders a child and gets only 10 — and maybe not even that,” she said.
http://www.vindy.com/news/2009/oct/30/foster-mother-receives-plea-deal/

All I need is 5 min. with this woman, that's all I need. Sickens me when people who are meant to care and entrust the livelihood of children, kill them instead. I see it as a sacred position these foster parents are given, severe and just punishment should be given. Like I said, I'll be glad to hand it out.

Kisses little Tiffany....
TiffanySueBankssmotheredbyBonniePat.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the deal being made with Pattinson has something to do with the length of her being a foster parent. And this being the first child that she harmed enough that they died. It's frustrating to my reasoning skills, it's probably a good thing I am not a DA, I would seek the death penalty in every childs death and could care less about what the accuseds previously life was like. When you harm a child, anything and everything good that you ever did, flys, flys straight towards hell, in my mind. And my broken heart would not let me go with any deals for less than death or life in prison.
Maybe Big Bonnie will choke on the prison food and asphyxiate on her own, that would be some Justice......

I am sorry Tiffany Banks, that their was not one that loved you enough, here on this crazy earth, to protect you from harm, had I known, I would have. Jesus holds you now!

Wouldn't it have been cheaper for the state to offer the bio-mother some supports in raising the baby, rather than to take the poor baby at birth? It sounds like the mom didn't even get a chance to try! They could have offered her free childcare while she finished high school, and maybe a caseworker to check in periodically....

Instead, they just take the baby and pay this beast of a woman to abuse her to death! And then give her a sweet deal in court. Nice.

Last edited:
Bonnie Pattinson..aka child murderer

Bonnie Pattinson was at court on December 17, 2009. She was sentenced to 9 years in prison for the murder of Tiffany Sue Banks Cross! WTF? I went to court to hear the Tribune Chronicle

WARREN -- The foster parent of a 21-month-old child who died in her care earlier this year was sentenced to nine years behind bars Thursday morning.

Bonnie Pattinson, 31, of Newton Falls, pleaded guilty in October to a reduced charge of involuntary manslaughter.

Pattinson was originally charged with murder in the April death of Tiffany Sue Banks.

Natural family members of the infant spoke against the plea agreement, asking Judge John M. Stuard to sentence Pattinson to more time, including life without parole.

Stuard said he couldnt give more than 10 years under the law.

And assistant Prosecutor Diane Barber said murder would have been tough to prove had it gone to trial. She explained that the case consisted of only circumstantial evidence.

Children Services officials also said they approved of the plea deal.

Subscribe to Tribune Chronicle | TribToday.com and was appalled at the decision of the court!

Last edited:
Foster Mom gets a slap on wrist

Woman gets nine years in prison for foster child’s death
E-mail iPod Print ShareThis
Published: Thu, December 17, 2009 @ 12:05 p.m.
WARREN — The 31-year-old Champion woman who pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the April 2 death of her 20-month-old foster daughter said she was “unable to explain” what caused the child’s death.

A judge sentenced her to nine years in prison Thursday.

Bonnie Pattinson was living with her husband, two children and the foster child, Tiffany Banks Cross, in a duplex on Center Street West at the time.

“Tiffany was not loved by just my husband and myself but by her entire extended family,” Pattinson told Judge John M. Stuard of Trumbull County Common Pleas Court.

“And although I am unable to explain exactly what happened to her ... to cause her to stop breathing, I want everyone to know that I did seek immediate emergency help when I became aware that she had stopped breathing.”

Pattinson, who sat through most of the hearing with her long, brown hair covering most of her face, spoke quietly and with little emotion.

“My family’s only intention was to love her, keep her safe and watch her grow,” she said. “My family never intended for something so tragic to happen.”

Her attorney, Anthony Consoldane noted that Pattinson has two children of her own and had cared for a previous foster child before Tiffany with no problems.

The Trumbull County Children’s Services Board, which had permanent custody of the girl, said there had not been any previous reports of child abuse before the girl died.

Members of the girl’s biological family, however, complained that CSB had failed to properly monitor the girl’s condition and said Pattinson deserved a life prison sentence.

In my opinion she got a slap om the wrist!!! This is no justice for Tiffany.

Last edited:
Today, Tiffany Sue, was smothered. Her sweet Lil face haunts me and I so wish, that her life had been saved, that she was celebrating spring and flying kites in the March/April wind, wondrous of all the blooms coming out right now!
I think about you often, Angel Tiffany, especially when I see a girl in pigtails, so sorry......

Bonnie is still in the big house, they've misspelled her name, it's under Pattison, stupid cow is smiling in her prison mug....
W077452.jpg

BONNIE PATTISON
Number: W077452
DOB: 07/23/1978
Race: White
Admission Date: 01/26/2010
Institution: Ohio Reformatory for Women
http://www.drc.ohio.gov/offendersearch/search.aspx

Last edited:
FeliciaBanksBeemer-arrestedandchgdforraping18modaughterandrecordingitoncellphone.jpg
CodyBeemer-rapedhis18modaughterduringsupervisedvisit.jpg

Felicia Banks Beemer (egg-donor of Tiffany) and her now husband Cody Beemer

Anyone that has paid attention to my posts, knows, that I am a praying woman and I prayed for Tiffanys bio-mom and grandmom, when Tiffany was murdered, I had compassion for them, it seemed that Felicia and Loretta Banks had not been given much of a chance in the life of Tiffany!! AND, now, this happens:

A woman whose daughter was murdered while in foster care in 2009 is now, along with her husband, accused of raping another daughter during a supervised visit at the Trumbull County Children Services Center.

Felicia and Cody Beemer both pleaded innocent to rape charges in Warren Municipal Court on Friday.

Allegations are that the couple raped their 1-year-old, biological daughter during what was supposed to be a supervised visit at the Children Services Center on Reeves Road in Warren.

"The child is and has been in the custody of Children Services and during a scheduled visitation they are alleged to have raped the child," said Warren Law Director Greg Hicks.

Family members discovered the rape when they found images on a cell phone.

Family members said what is extremely troubling to them is that the rape is alleged to have happened at the Trumbull County Children Services facility, and they thought the little girl was safe there.

The victim's relatives said another child, Tiffany Sue Banks, was beaten to death while in foster care back in 2009.

Tiffany, who was 21 months old at the time, was killed in April 2009. Felicia Beemer and her family had lost permanent custody of Tiffany shortly after her birth. The Trumbull County Children Services Board took custody and placed the baby with foster mother Bonnie Pattinson.

Pattinson pleaded guilty to killing the girl after Tiffany was found bruised and not breathing at her Champion home. Pattinson was sentenced to nine years in jail.

"They should have had somebody in there, in the visits. People need to stand up and help me, before someone else gets hurts in CSB," said the victim's grandmother and Felicia's mother, Loretta Banks.
http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/lo...g-Daughter-During/qACP8ONbWkmYuTjXGjjiXw.cspx

So, I am still praying for them, but asking God to clean this gene pool. My goodness, what in the world happened to Felicia, when she was a child, to turn her this way? I suspect that Loretta knows or at least has an idea!! Was she molested as a child? Addicted to drugs? What? What? Shaking my head and extremely disgusted with this latest development. And praying for the sweet baby girl that is in the custody of CSB to be given a fair chance, complete healing and loving parents that will offer her a beautiful life, an opportunity to grow up a happy and successful adult!
Dear God, I know You're listening!
There's more here: http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/...-and-Felicia-Beemer-rape-their-own-1-year-old.

"The world knows how to straighten out a spoiled child but never makes it up to a child deprived." (Robert Brault)

June 27, 2007 - April 2, 2009

Articles of Interest

Last edited:
I wonder if the deal being made with Pattinson has something to do with the length of her being a foster parent. And this being the first child that she harmed enough that they died. It's frustrating to my reasoning skills, it's probably a good thing I am not a DA, I would seek the death penalty in every childs death and could care less about what the accuseds previously life was like. When you harm a child, anything and everything good that you ever did, flys, flys straight towards hell, in my mind. And my broken heart would not let me go with any deals for less than death or life in prison.
Maybe Big Bonnie will choke on the prison food and asphyxiate on her own, that would be some Justice......

I am sorry Tiffany Banks, that their was not one that loved you enough, here on this crazy earth, to protect you from harm, had I known, I would have. Jesus holds you now!
Post automatically merged:

First and foremost I love my daughter very much but her grandmother did any and everything she could keep me from my daughter she did everything she could to make it impossible for me to be in my daughter's life she told lies about me she smeared my name telling csb any and every lie she could think of make me look like a bad father I rode a bike all the way from Portage County Ohio from Ravenna Ohio Warren Ohio in just a few short hours to visit my daughter Tiffany sue banks CROSS

You say that after she was killed where you when need that help living your luxury privileged lifestyle you don't give a shit about my daughter all you care about is how many fucking followers you and how many comments you can get about that fucking story so do me a favor and get the fuck off my daughter before I

[INSERT YOUR FAVORITE METHOD OF BEING MURDERED] -- Morbid

Last edited by a moderator:
before I put a bullet in your fucking head
Didn't you get sentenced to 15 to life? I ask because parole boards tend to frown on threats made from the pokey...
Felicia Beemer pleads guilty to raping 13-month-old daughter, sentenced 15 to life -

WARREN, Ohio - The woman accused of raping her own infant inside a Trumbull County Children Services visitation room, and then recording it, made a surprise guilty plea on Wednesday.

Trumbull County Common Pleas Court Judge Wyatt McKay sentenced Beemer to 15 years to life in prison and ordered her to register as a sex offender for life.

Story continues at link

FELICIA BANKS BEEMER
Number W085115
DOB 04/19/1990
Gender Female
Race White
Admission Date 11/02/2012
Institution Dayton Correctional Institution
Status INCARCERATED

Sentence Information
Net Sentence 15.00- LIFE
Expected Release Date/Parole Eligibility Date 09/24/2026

Didn't you get sentenced to 15 to life? I ask because parole boards tend to frown on threats made from the pokey...

FELICIA BANKS BEEMER
Number W085115
DOB 04/19/1990
Gender Female
Race White
Status INCARCERATED

Sentence Information
Net Sentence 15.00- LIFE

Ummm... sorry to be the one to point this out, but you actually made one slight mistake @LFODBiker. If you look at the middle of the first paragraph, he wrote, "...every lie she could think of to make me look like a bad father...".... which would indicate that the person who posted that message was Cody Beemer, not Felecia. And Cody, on the other hand, was given a sentence of 25 yrs to life.

But... even then, who knows if it's really Cody Beemer. I mean, he's supposed to be locked up and finding out whether or not he has access to the Internet wherever he's at would require more effort than I'm willing to put in. I do agree with you, however, about the fact that parole boards do tend to "frown" upon making threats of putting a bullet in someone's head. In fact, if it really was Cody Beemer who posted the message... and the prison officials were to find out that he was making those types of threats, that could/ should result in his Internet access privileges to be revoked... I would think, at least.

Last edited:

FELICIA BANKS BEEMER
Number W085115
DOB 04/19/1990
Gender Female
Race White
Status INCARCERATED

Sentence Information
Net Sentence 15.00- LIFE

It's the father, not the mom.

First and foremost I love my daughter very much but her grandmother did any and everything she could keep me from my daughter she did everything she could to make it impossible for me to be in my daughter's life she told lies about me she smeared my name telling csb any and every lie she could think of make me look like a bad father I rode a bike all the way from Portage County Ohio from Ravenna Ohio Warren Ohio in just a few short hours to visit my daughter Tiffany sue banks CROSS

You say that after she was killed where you when need that help living your luxury privileged lifestyle you don't give a shit about my daughter all you care about is how many fucking followers you and how many comments you can get about that fucking story so do me a favor and get the fuck off my daughter before I put a bullet in your fucking head
Yo, idiot. Not only are you making a threat, but making one against a person who hasn't been on the site for over 9 years, you fucktard. I can see why your dumb ass is wrapped up in the mess.

Last edited:
@Sorrylittlezdaughter2007, your ability to reply to this thread has been terminated. NB: Not suspended, permanently ended. Additionally, your threatening post has been moved out of your reach.

the person who posted that message was Cody Beemer
I believe it's more likely that it was Tommy Cross, Miss Tiffany's biological parent, who posted that. I don't think Beemer was in the picture before her death.

--Al

Last edited:
I believe it's more likely that it was Tommy Cross, Miss Tiffany's biological parent, who posted that. I don't think Beemer was in the picture before her death.

The sick fuck Cody is still doing his 25-life at Chillicothe.

Concerning Cross - Apparently he tried to sue the CSB for a million. No idea if that was successful.

In a separate lawsuit the CSB settled with the adoptive parents of the daughter that was raped but no mention of Cross.

In some old wordpress article (click at own risk) I did find this nugget -

Emphasis mine
Tiffany’s father, Thomas Cross, filed a lawsuit against the Trumbull County Children Services Board, commissioners, Trumbull County, Bonnie Pattinson, and two unnamed employees of CSB. The first count in the lawsuit is for deprivation of civil rights. Cross states that Trumbull County CSB had his parental rights terminated, despite the fact that he was never notified of the hearing. He goes on to claim that during supervised visits with Tiffany, he repeatedly voiced concerns to the workers about bruises on Tiffany, and that there was dog hair in her formula, however the agency never responded to his concerns. Most disturbing of all, CSB had been informed of other harmful acts perpetrated against children in the care of Pattinson, and still failed to act. The second count of the suit is for the wrongful death of Tiffany and claims CSB showed complete indifference to the baby girl and failed to properly train or supervise Pattinson. Cross is seeking compensatory damages of more than $100,000.00 as well as punitive damages of $1,000,000.00.

I'm thinking that if it is T.C. he eeks out a brain cell count only slightly higher than than his former love.

...but then again he did fuck her didn't he... :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Back