• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
president-joe-biden-reaches-touch-80225017.jpg

President Biden twice implied Wednesday that his uncle Ambrose Finnegan was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea after his plane crashed during World War II — even though military records show that the aircraft plunged into the Pacific.

“He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals at the time,” Biden initially told reporters after visiting a war memorial that bears his uncle’s name in Scranton, Pa.

“They never recovered his body, but the government went back when I went down there and they checked and found some parts of the plane.”

“He got shot down in New Guinea and they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea,” Biden told United Steelworkers union members.

The Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says that Finnegan’s plane actually was lost over the open ocean on May 14, 1944.

“For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the military’s account says.

“Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.”

Full Article:

Whats inconceivable about the possibility?
There's a long history of local New Guinean tribes who confront people wrecked in the vicinity and ritual cannibalism.
Chances are slim, but it's more likely the Japanese who controlled an island in their path got interested.
The 4th guy survived overnight, so...?
There's 444 Graves holding unidentified remains of Allied soldiers from the war there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Baker_(missionary)

He just can't stop lying, but Clinton News Network and other Grumpy Turks garbage will still prop him, cause he's "better than Trump".

I think I found my niche, following the "Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies" saying.
Everyone can and does make fun of Trumps and Putins, but Ursula von der Leyen, Donald Tusk, Biden and other fake progressives are much more harmful

He just can't stop lying, but Clinton News Network and other Grumpy Turks garbage will still prop him, cause he's "better than Trump".

I think I found my niche, following the "Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies" saying.
Everyone can and does make fun of Trumps and Putins, but Ursula von der Leyen, Donald Tusk, Biden and other fake progressives are much more harmful
Ursula von der Leyen? Gotta look her up.
I saw the "Bollywood famous" women you mentioned. She's spending a lot of money for that ruse, to look and act famous. Weird and cringy.

Ursula von der Leyen? Gotta look her up.
I saw the "Bollywood famous" women you mentioned. She's spending a lot of money for that ruse, to look and act famous. Weird and cringy.
President of the European Commission.
Tries to eradicate private, natural farming in Europe, on her way from Davos to the Bohemian Grove, among other things.
Everyone hates her here,especially me, since all the farmers use the highway next to my flat to get to the city lol.

Plus, she's besties with Schwab

I'm not getting the "Bollywood famous" part, sorry, I had a nonfunctional hand for a month, and had to spare the second one for eating and jerking, ughhh, praying

Last edited:
"Ladies and gentle, uh, gentlemen, I didn't say my uncle was eaten by cannibals. I mean, what I was saying was that, you know, America, you know, these brave American soldiers were fighting in the Pacific and, and had the day off. So they, what they did while fighting for our country was they, th-th-th-they were, were swimming and decided, you know how you do when you go swimming, right? They went to the Pacific and, without a lifeguard or anything, did CANNONBALLS. Dived off the diveboard into, into the Pacifistic Sea and were, they were never heard from again. My heroic uncle and his fellow countrymen were killed by doing cannonballs in the, in the Pfizer Pafisic Osha. I'm Joe Viden and I'm the Bice President of United States of Afghanistan and I accuse this message."

iu

between everything he has said and now the transcripts from his investigation being leaked how are we NOT impeaching this man?? this is well beyond cognative decline (has been for awhile) but jesus christ this is scary as fuck what they are going to this country
Post automatically merged:

or should I say released not leaked...

"Ladies and gentle, uh, gentlemen, I didn't say my uncle was eaten by cannibals. I mean, what I was saying was that, you know, America, you know, these brave American soldiers were fighting in the Pacific and, and had the day off. So they, what they did while fighting for our country was they, th-th-th-they were, were swimming and decided, you know how you do when you go swimming, right? They went to the Pacific and, without a lifeguard or anything, did CANNONBALLS. Dived off the diveboard into, into the Pacifistic Sea and were, they were never heard from again. My heroic uncle and his fellow countrymen were killed by doing cannonballs in the, in the Pfizer Pafisic Osha. I'm Joe Viden and I'm the Bice President of United States of Afghanistan and I accuse this message."

iu
Why the fuck does it sound more like something that Biden would say, than what he actually said? xD

iu
This is something SNL would have done back when they were actually funny.

Just watch him try to order food and a milkshake at a Wawa (this was also supposedly scripted; would a random video be filmed from the employee side of the counter??)

Just watch him try to order food and a milkshake at a Wawa (this was also supposedly scripted; would a random video be filmed from the employee side of the counter??)

I can assure you everything at this level is scripted, nothing is left to the coincidence.

Which makes it even worse, seeing how little they think of us to be satisfied to air this kind of low effort shit

White House scolds ‘we should not make jokes’ about Biden claim cannibals ate uncle​

WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Friday that it was inappropriate to poke fun at President Biden for falsely suggesting on two occasions earlier this week that his uncle, Ambrose Finnegan, was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea during World War II.

Jean-Pierre made the scolding comment during a back-and-forth with Fox News reporter Peter Doocy during her regular briefing — while New Guinea residents expressed a mix of outrage and amusement at the 81-year-old president’s remarks.

“Why is President Biden saying [Finnegan] was shot down — there is no evidence of that — and why is he saying that his uncle was eaten by cannibals?” Doocy asked, adding: “That is a bad way to go.”

“He lost his life. Look, we should not make jokes about this,” Jean-Pierre chided.

“It’s not — President Biden said his uncle was eaten by cannibals,” Doocy replied.

“Your last line, it’s for a laugh — it’s for a funny statement,” Jean-Pierre countered. “And he takes this very seriously. His uncle who served and protected this country lost his life serving, and that should matter.”

And the thing is, they don't care. My heart breaks for this shell of a man. I dislike him intensely, but this is AWFUL. Would this people treat their own parents/grandparents this way merely for political gain? It's just so vile...

Back