• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Beastie is charged with endangering a child after she was allegedly caught a Snapchat video encouraging her daughter and another girl to fight.

According to an affidavit, the Travis County Sheriff's Office responded to Manor High School on Friday, where he was shown a video of two students fighting in a neighborhood in Manor.

The assistant principal said the girls were both 14-year-old 9th graders, and pointed out that the mother of one of the girls, 31-year-old Raeneza Joseph, was pacing around the girls and encouraging the violence.

Court documents say Joseph was telling her daughter to "f--- her up" and shouting "There you go. Beat her a--!"

Deputies say once the fight stopped, Joseph was seen stepping between the girls and telling her daughter's opponent "B----, I fight a child. I don't give a f---!"

TCSO says Jos3ph arrived on campus to pick her daughter up for another fight around 9:20 a.m. just after a deputy had seen the video, irate and screaming in front of the school.

When the deputy attempted to speak to Joseph about the video, she allegedly turned around and put her hands behind her back, shouting "Take me to Travis County, b----! You think I give a f---?"

The deputy says Joseph refused an interview, shouting "just arrest me, b----."

Here we go again with the censured words.
Post automatically merged:

Beastie On Snapchat- "Bitch I fight a child. I don't give a fuck!"

A Beastie is charged with endangering a child after she was allegedly caught a Snapchat video encouraging her daughter and another girl to fight.

According to an affidavit, the Travis County Sheriff's Office responded to Manor High School on Friday, where he was shown a video of two students fighting in a neighborhood in Manor.

The assistant principal said the girls were both 14-year-old 9th graders, and pointed out that the mother of one of the girls, 31-year-old Raeneza Joseph, was pacing around the girls and encouraging the violence.

Court documents say Joseph was telling her daughter to "fuck her up" and shouting "There you go. Beat her ass!"

Deputies say once the fight stopped, Joseph was seen stepping between the girls and telling her daughter's opponent "Bitch, I fight a child. I don't give a fuck!"

TCSO says Jos3ph arrived on campus to pick her daughter up for another fight around 9:20 a.m. just after a deputy had seen the video, irate and screaming in front of the school.

When the deputy attempted to speak to Joseph about the video, she allegedly turned around and put her hands behind her back, shouting "Take me to Travis County, bitch! You think I give a fuck?"

The deputy says Joseph refused an interview, shouting "just arrest me, bitch."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took a total of 1 minute to uncensure the fucking words. Stop with the damn straight up cut&paste. Let's read this shit like adults, we are not some 8 year old that is shocked by swear words.

Last edited:
Well at least she was trying to teach her daughter some sort of exercise... cause she most likely doesn't. It's about values people.

Back