• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So..... a tazer is non lethal when you are tagging a grandma or kid in middle school.
But if a motherfucker tries to taze you it's a lethal weapon? Bullshit. Unless he's pointing a 44. at you as he's running away? You got no right to shoot the man in the back. I've been on the fence too long and this retarded bullshit just pushed me off.
Post automatically merged:

iui
Don’t attack or shoot at LE mass murder or not and there’s a good chance you’ll live to to riot, loot and ruin other people’s lives down the road

What part of "shot in the back" is confusing you?

I've been living our black/white history for 66 years, especially as I grew up east of the Mississippi. I've also watched our police turning into paramilitaries, plied with hard on inducing toys direct from Homeland (In)security.

ALICE SPRINGS HAS NO PART IN THIS PLAY.

Ok, fine.

So explain to us all, in light of the facts that I presented, how exactly this police officer was in the wrong morally or legally. No one of any race gets aim and fire a weapon at cop and expect not to be shot.

So..... a tazer is non lethal when you are tagging a grandma or kid in middle school.
But if a motherfucker tries to taze you it's a lethal weapon? Bullshit. Unless he's pointing a 44. at you as he's running away? You got no right to shoot the man in the back. I've been on the fence too long and this retarded bullshit just pushed me off.

iui

What part of "shot in the back" is confusing you?

I think there are a lot of variables happening here. There was a struggle. Both officers were on the ground fighting the suspect. He ran away after besting them both in the tussle.

He turned around with a weapon in his hand (while still running) and fired it at the pursuing officer.

My Mom and I watched the ENTIRE nearly 45 minute recording. Have you all done so? Both officers were nothing but patient and professional with the suspect the entire time. All the way up until they tried to cuff him, the suspect acted cool as well. It's amazing to see just how quickly things went south based on the suspect's decision to resist arrest, assault the officers, and disarm one of them.

The taser is held in the hand like a gun and it makes a pop when it discharges that could reasonably be misconstrued as a gun.

Turned out to have been a stun gun. The officer has stated that he thought it was a pistol. In a split second, the officer draws his own weapon and fires on the suspect at which point yes, he had angled his body back around. This is why the shots were in his back. I can't find the words to adequately express how fucking fast this transpired, all of it. It's not like he was attempting to just scamper on home and go to bed and sleep it off. He had literally JUST turned around and fired at the officer. I mean, fuck.

They were in a packed Wendy's parking lot with bystanders and cars everywhere. Could have escalated even worse.

I am just not prepared to crucify this man for this shooting, I'm sorry.

Have we heard the audio yet?

Watch it all.

Last edited:
THAT! and exactly THAT!
Just an observation: law enforcement regularly encounter people with guns and other weapons who won’t hesitate to use those weapons on anyone- man, woman, child, or a cop. Not every police officer is going to make the right call every time, and they should be held accountable when they screw things up.

On the other hand, thousands of brave law enforcers make the right call, over and over again, and I for one do not want to contemplate city life without them.

Rather than assume they’re all bad just because they’re cops (which sounds a whole lot like assuming every teenager in a hoodie is a criminal) let’s punish the criminals and support the good guys.

That’s what I’m going to do.

I think there are a lot of variables happening here. There was a struggle. Both officers were on the ground fighting the suspect. He ran away after besting them both in the tussle.

He turned around with a weapon in his hand (while still running) and fired it at the pursuing officer.

My Mom and I watched the ENTIRE nearly 45 minute recording. Have you all done so? Both officers were nothing but patient and professional with the suspect the entire time. All the way up until they tried to cuff him, the suspect acted cool as well. It's amazing to see just how quickly things went south based on the suspect's decision to resist arrest, assault the officers, and disarm one of them.

The taser is held in the hand like a gun and it makes a pop when it discharges that could reasonably be misconstrued as a gun.

Turned out to have been a stun gun. The officer has stated that he thought it was a pistol. In a split second, the officer draws his own weapon and fires on the suspect at which point yes, he had angled his body back around. This is why the shots were in his back. I can't find the words to adequately express how fucking fast this transpired, all of it. It's not like he was attempting to just scamper on home and go to bed and sleep it off. He had literally JUST turned around and fired at the officer. I mean, fuck.

They were in a packed Wendy's parking lot with bystanders and cars everywhere. Could have escalated even worse.

Watch it all.

Absolutely. I've been arrested at least 5 times. For drug possession, street racing, assault, being a wasted dickhead in public.. Among other things.

Back when I was a hoodlum, my friends would piss and moan about cops, how unfair they were when they dealt with them. I always told them three things. 1. Shut your mouth. 2. Cooperate because it's your fault that you are being arrested. And 3. Shut your mouth.

I've never fought a cop, never yelled at a cop, never disrespected a cop because they were doing their job.

And you know what, the cops appreciated it. They unfailingly showed me the same respect that I showed them.

Me - "Excuse me officer, would it be alright if I smoked a cigarette before you put me in your car?"

Them - "Sure. Thanks for making this easy."

It's not their fault that you decided to break the law. Don't argue, don't fight, don't try to run. If you are guilty don't say anything other than "Yes, sir" when they tell you to do something. If you have a problem with the way you were treated, take it up with your lawyer afterward. Follow these simple steps and the cops will appreciate it, and the chance that you survive the encounter is approximately 99.99998%

I did watch all 45 minutes. Yeah he resisted. Yeah he got away....With a tazer. Nothing life threatening there. Yes, he turned around and fired a tazer. A non lethal weapon. a weapon they shoot about everyone with. pretty sure we have a story here about Goergia cops shooting an elderly immigrant lady with a paring knife cause she didn't understand what they were saying. Where is the fucking line? oh yeah...It's invisible...Just like these cops records....Only idiots and retards are buying this shit.

It's cool when they taze children and old folks for bullshit. The shit hits the fan and people get shot when an officer gets his little shock toy reflected.

they abuse people every day. So sorry your lily white ass remains uneffected.

Last edited:
eah he resisted. Yeah he got away....With a tazer. Nothing life threatening there. Yes, he turned around and fired a tazer.

Yeah, gonna have to disagree here. A taser is a lethal weapon under law in Georgia. If you shot an officer with his taser you would have 5 seconds to run up and take his pistol unopposed. Then you could just blow his head off if you felt like it. Or kill innocent people who happened to be nearby.

So, is than an acceptable risk for a police officer to take? No.

This guy died because of his own choices. If he happened to be white, he'd still be dead. This is not a race issue. Period.

Don't know about you, but I join the protesters on Friday.
Our views May differ but I suspect you at least have some sense. Be careful out there man, not many have the same sense you do. Last thing anyone wants is anyone from this site getting hurt. Prayers for ya, seriously.

The problem with this one is that they knew where he lived, among other things. It's far from a slam dunk for a conviction though.

Relevant portion starts at 10:40.

Very intriguing Satanica. Thanks.

I did watch all 45 minutes. Yeah he resisted. Yeah he got away....With a tazer. Nothing life threatening there. Yes, he turned around and fired a tazer. A non lethal weapon. a weapon they shoot about everyone with. pretty sure we have a story here about Goergia cops shooting an elderly immigrant lady with a paring knife cause she didn't understand what they were saying. Where is the fucking line? oh yeah...It's invisible...Just like these cops records....Only idiots and retards are buying this shit.

It's cool when they taze children and old folks for bullshit. The shit hits the fan and people get shot when an officer gets his little shock toy reflected.

I've seen the stupid shit cops do. Been terrorized myself by some cops who had no business with the badge also. I'm also white as Casper. I agree with you on this quite a bit. The abuses SOME cops do is beyond disgusting.

Watch it all.

Exactly.

Last edited:

Here’s an idea: anyone who wants to opt out of police protection for whatever reason, you should register with your city. Reach out to your local government and let them know you do NOT want any sort of police protection because of the potential for abuse. Then, when you are held up at gun point or someone assaults your child, law enforcement will know you do not trust them to help you, and they can move on to help someone who does.

I've never trusted law enforcement and I don't call the motherfuckers. In fact, every time i've been in court, EVERY single officer that testified has lied with their hand on the bible. This is the new america. Even calling the police could get you killed, robbed or raped. People have this idea of the police being their friend. All they want is your ass in jail or worse. Maybe one of these days you'll end up face down, hands behind your back with 10 cops stomping on you while they scream "quit resisting". These motherfuckers need a leash on and a camera 24/7

I've never trusted law enforcement and I don't call the motherfuckers. In fact, every time i've been in court, EVERY single officer that testified has lied with their hand on the bible. This is the new america. Even calling the police could get you killed, robbed or raped. People have this idea of the police being their friend. All they want is your ass in jail or worse. Maybe one of these days you'll end up face down, hands behind your back with 10 cops stomping on you while they scream "quit resisting". These motherfuckers need a leash on and a camera 24/7
My point exactly. We should have the option to opt out so that law enforcement does not waste precious resources on those people who do not trust them.
Of course, this would also extend to ANY emergency response personnel, because the potential for abuse is there too. What if a firefighter got you wet with their water when they were putting out a fire? You could catch a cold! And the paramedics could give you something you’re allergic to! All of which were intentional because, well, they don’t like you! All they want to do is put your ass in jail!

Sarcasm aside, again, the system isn’t perfect but it does work better than we give credit.

It’s that their mistakes, their bad days, bad attitudes and bad decisions are usually caught on tape. I can only imagine that if were all subject to the same scrutiny, very, very few people would pass the sniff test.

You clearly have a strong stance on this and I recognize that nothing we can say to you is going to make you consider any alternative, but the reality is the cop was initially going to let Rayshard Brooks go. If he'd been able to wake up and fucking leave the first time, problem SOLVED. The cop would have been on his way. He only initiated additional activity when the dude immediately fell back asleep, still blocking the drive thru.

Additionally, the cops in THIS CASE were 100% respectful and patient with the suspect the entire interaction, up to and including the point that they attempted to cuff him and arrest him. Could have been completely uneventful. Like a million uneventful interactions that happen every single day, with most cops, that you will never see or hear about because they didn't end tragically.

There's a confirmation bias happening here because the only news worthy events are the ones that support your opinion of how terrible and violent the police are.

You have a major chip on your shoulder, and are generalizing ALL police as being the same. And I'm sorry, not sorry, but my lily white ass thinks you're incorrect in that line of thinking. Some are just trying to earn a living and make a difference in their communities, and they get this hate and venom from people who put them in the same pigeonhole as the worst of the worst.

Classifying ANY group of people as 'all being like X' is very dangerous thinking. Humans are complex and beautiful creatures, and they don't all fit one mold. Thinking otherwise is why we have the racial and other systemic issues that we do in the world.

I'm definitely guilty of generalizing the police. I've spent 15 years of my life in the system and I have met some wonderful humans that were police etc. But that number is so small it's sickening. I'm not on the defund the police kick.
But that job attracts alot of sick motherfuckers. It's understandable those of you that have never really dealt with them, believe that they are there to serve and protect. Some of them are. But the vast majority are worse than the criminals.....

I apologize for the Lilly white ass comment. I've just seen alot of bad shit and it frustrates me. You guys aren't the enemy, the police aren't really the enemy. It's the politicians with stock in corrections. It's the police unions lobbying for mandatory minimums. The military industrial complex runs deep through this country and the world.

Last edited:
Hi @everjaded--sorry, I wasn't very precise with my audio question. Everything seems calm and reasonable during the conversation and interview, until the struggle erupts. Skipping ahead to the moment he Mr. Brooks turns around and appears to point the taser at the officer and the audio is much diminished, I wondered if he said anything to the officer in that moment....

But I agree with @CentreAussie
Yeah, gonna have to disagree here. A taser is a lethal weapon under law in Georgia. If you shot an officer with his taser you would have 5 seconds to run up and take his pistol unopposed. Then you could just blow his head off if you felt like it. Or kill innocent people who happened to be nearby.

So, is than an acceptable risk for a police officer to take? No.

This guy died because of his own choices. If he happened to be white, he'd still be dead. This is not a race issue. Period.
[/QUOTE}

We need to go back to officers being peace keepers. Since the Federal Government militarized the police, they've been running rampant. Like something from an 80s buddy cop flick.

Crime hasn't gotten worse. People haven't gotten worse. That's the narrative they push to justify for weapons and less oversight. They create the statistics, they feed you the numbers through tv. They put the majority of drugs on the street so they can sell you a lie on the TV about how they need more police, more surveillance, longer sentences and more prisons. TO KEEP YOU SAFE!

It's all a scam folks. Just like the war on terror and the war on drugs.

Love yourselves. Love your neighbors and FUCK THE POLICE.
The Standing Army of the State
Under occupation by militarized police forces
https://donaldjeffries.substack.com/p/the-standing-army-of-the-state

https://www.youtube.com/@thecivilrightslawyer/videos

. . . Abandonment of Natural Law

Last edited:
Back